What's new

Med shool is going to shit. Business is going great. Any advice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I don't know about med school, but I'll say this about life:
Almost every time, we know what the 'right' answer is, because there is no right answer other than the one that we find to be true for ourselves.

If you think something you are doing is 'silly' or 'useless' then it probably is (for you and your personal story).
If you fear something irrationally, then you better go through that door. If you avoid it, it will forever haunt you and come back in different shapes and forms.

Fortunately or unfortunately in life, no one can tell you what to do with any degree of certainty.
I might personally think that being an MD would look super cool in paper and potentially a great tool for greater business success, but if doing it makes you unhappy to the point of making life unbearable, then it's probably not worth it.

This is becoming far too long, but I'll give you one more: we tend to create options out of thin air, when in reality there are probably none. I think this happens a lot for highly analytical people and high achievers. Since you see everything as possible, but at the same time are realistic, you give yourself enough options for your mind to ponder but not enough to make them useless.
As my father figure used to say, go for the practical life. It's very likely that the things that you think are your options, aren't.
Totally agree. Will stick to medicine because this track is absolutley the right path for me.
If I swap to something Business management, I would manage my business I have now, If I drop out, I would manage the business I have now and if I swap education, it would be a longer road and I might end up failing, not likning it or get a lead gratifying life than the one I will have.

Another thing: med school ruined at least two of my relationships.
You have to be prepared to sacrifice outside of purely your time.

I can definetly see why since I am in a serious relationship at the moment. However, I take time to scedule dates, wake up very early and do what needs to be done so I have time a few evenings a week to have a proper relationship.
If I didnt do that, I can see why it could ruin a relationship.

Anyway.
Fast update.

Got my vacation from work 3.5 weeks.

Managed to negotiate a raise (yay!)

Managed to change my scedule so I work 5 nights on, 9 days off, repeat. Will pay really well.

DECIDED that I will become a doctor and stop being soft. In 3 years, I will be a "junior doctor" anyway and can start to do treatments in my clinic if I have apporoval from a licenced doctor. Wont be a problem since I will work with one.

Also realised that it would not be realistic for me to continue with medschool this semester anyway since I have had some problems at my clinic and it took more time that I realised to get things done.

The Laser I bought didnt work out of the box. So the company will send spare parts and a mechanic from Portugal to try to fix it. I will try to negotiate a longer warranty due to the problem.

Also the booking system I have bought stopped working without me knowing so no one could book online this week. I made ads on social media that got about 50 clicks, 10% hit rate to my book now site but didnt get any bookings. Realised something was wrong and happily found it when a client called.

I also need to get banners, ads, web pages, social media optimisation, search engine optimisation, buy more machines, send an employee on a course in another city, get 2 deals with cosmetic manufactories. and probably a lot more.
Could pay someone to fix this but someone else might have gotten it wrong. Also would cost a ton and Im in the business of saving money and I have the skills to fix it myself (most of it).

So yeah. The more I think about it, the more Im happy things worked out the way it did.
This will give me time to learn how to study for real and ace the exams and not just squeeze by for the rest of med school because I dedicate more time and energy than alot of my peers and get compliments of being well read at seminars, just theese damn tests I need to learn how to write.

It will also give me time to optimize the clinic and finish all the little things that needs to be done so that I can leave it operating automaticly for as much as possible the next semester.
If I where to try to do everything now, It would just be a mess.
Lastley it will give me time to recuperate and reload.
Shure, It will not be fun to see my peers graduate before me but hey, I will have a clinic, they wont. Maybe I hire them.

Jo @Lulele, huuf vjev zua'si xsovoph vjot qutv et puv vjev muph ehu O xet op e tonomes tovaevoup. Miv ni tjusvmz iyqmeop ov, epf vji tviqt O'wi velip topdi vjip. Ov nohjv jimq zua uav.

O xet e gostv zies netvis ug nifodopi tvafipv (tu 4vj zies zua duamf tez) epf fsuqqif uav egvis fuoph nz netvist gus jemg e zies. O'mm hiv vu vjot op e tidupf.

Citofit nz tvafz O jewi e desiis op vji henoph epf itqusvt opfatvsz. O atif vu ci e qsugittoupem qmezis epf sidiowif e tqidoem tvevat op vji Pivjismepft vu duncopi nz nifodem tvafz xovj nz desiis. O xet emmuxif voni ugg ivd. Cav, citofit cioph e qsu-qmezis, vji catopitt opfatvsz emtu tvesvif eqqsuedjoph ni. Cav et zua lpux, cioph op vji jutqovem gsun 7en vuv 7qn fuitp'v howi zua nadj uqqusvapovz vu xusl xovj catopittit.

O puvodif O tvsahhmif xovj xjev zua esi aq vu pux. Fu O dupvopai nz nifodem tvafz epf gopotj ov, niepoph ov xomm veli ni epuvis 2,5 ziest ev mietv (xovj nz tvevat ov xuamfwi velip muphis fai vu cioph emmuxif voni ugg ivd), us fu O hu epf tii og O dep neli ov op catopitt. Nohjv tuapf genomoes vu zua :) O lpix vjev og O'f jewi vu gudat up nz tvafoit gus ev mietv 2,5 ziest, O xuamf puv ci e gsupvsappis op vji henoph opfatvsz epznusi epf jewi mitt djepdit op catopitt. Fu O xepv vu howi aq up vjev gus e fihsii?

Xjip O xet zuaphis O xepvif vu ciduni e tashiup. O piwis qmeppif up cioph e qsu-henis us xusloph op vjev opfatvsz. Cav ov cideni nz qettoup, muwif vji opfatvsz epf huv uqqusvapovoit. O siemmz fotmolif tovvoph cijopf nz dunqavis E MUV fasoph nz netvist epf emxezt vjuahjv : ''nep, O dep tov ev juni cijopf nz dunqavis et ximm fuoph tunivjoph catopitt simevif op henoph/itqusvt''. Fuacv deni vu nopf.

Pux, O emtu tquli vu nepz qiuqmi. Gsoipft, qesipvt, nz nipvus.. Epf iwipvaemmz O fidofif vji gummuxoph: e 1 zies teccevodem. Cetodemmz, O tquli xovj vji tvafipv haofi ev apowistovz, vumf jis vji tovaevoup epf etlif og O xet ecmi vu hiv 1 zies ugg nz tvafz vu tii og O dep neli e desiis op vji catopitt tofi ug vji henoph/itqusvt opfatvsz. Ov tiint vjot xet quttocmi. Og egvis 1 zies vjopht fofp'v hu ximm, O xuamf sivasp epf dupvopai xjisi O xet. Og vjopht fof hu ximm, vjip... xi'mm tii jiji.

O nefi vjot djuodi op kapi 2018, katv uwis 2 ziest ehu. O piwis, iwis, sihsivvif nz fidotoup upi tidupf. O wowofmz sinincis xemloph uav ug vji jutqovem gus vji metv voni, puv lpuxoph og o'f iwis sivasp. Vji 1 zies teccevodem hewi ni vji uqqusvapovz vu vjopl vjopht uwis epf vsz nz avvis citv op catopitt.

Xuslif xovj namvoqmi dunqepoit xjodj hewi ni ipuahj opduni vu dupvopai op catopitt. O'n emtu e qacmod tqielis topdi 2017 tu vjev jimqt uav. Epf vjot zies O meapdjif e pix catopitt jimqoph qesipvt vjev tvsahhmi xovj henoph djomfsip xjodj, op tuni xez, ot simevif vu nifodopi/qtzdjumuhz/vjiseqz.

Pux et ep efwodi:
1. Ot ov quttocmi vu jewi e 1 zies teccevodem ev zuas apowistovz?
2. Xjev mohjvt vji gosi op zua? Cioph e Fs dep uqip fuust gus tasi, ov't ep onqsittowi vovmi. Vjuahj, ov dep emtu tmux fuxp catopitt ev vji teni voni. Nezci jewoph vji vovmi xuamf'wi ciip wisz atigam gus ni, nezci puv. O haitt vji vovmi howi tuni tusv ug 'vsatv ug lpuxmifhi', cav O lopfe caomf vsatv op voni cz cioph op vji nifoe topdi 2014.
3. Dav vji lpuv (et xi tez op PM) : neli e fidotoup. O fuacvif gus nupvjt cav xjip O nefi vji fidotoup, vjisi xet e JAHI tipti ug simoig, iwip vju O vjsix nztimg op vji aplpuxp.

Pux O'n tvomm e tvesvoph ipvsiqsipias. O'n e 'fu-is'. Lpux puvjoph ecuav catopitt cav O katv fu vjopht epf tii jux ov xuslt. Raodl miespoph daswi. Tvomm miespoph iwisz fez, emtu vjeplt vu vjot gusan. Puv iespoph coh pancist, cav fifodevif epf nuvowevif iwiszfez vu taddiif op catopitt epf hsux et e qistup.

Xovj xjeviwis djuodi zua neli, citv ug madl :)

Jeje vjeplt.
Zie ov tiint vjev xi jewi e wisz tonomes tvusz epf O cimoiwi vjev vjisi xomm ci emuv ug johj edjoiwist xju esi op vji teni qevj. Cuvj zua, @Lpaht epf nztimg tvesvif catopitt up vji tofi ug Nif Tdjuum xjodj ot cz ovtimg e nef vjoph vu fu cav ov ot quttocmi. Epf O emtu cimoiwi ov ot huuf vu tjux vji tvsahhmi epf vji fuacv cideati emm vji qiuqmi vufez esi gudatif up vji tadditt epf vjiz fupv tii xjev ov velit. Ov ot ietois vu katv xevdj nuvowevoupem wofiut up zuavaci vjev veml ecuav hsopf, jatvmi epf vji moli vjep vu edvaimm fu vji xusl zuastimg topdi vji suef gus nepz ot puv ietz epf gix taddiif.

Emfu hmef vjev zuas catopitt ot fuoph ximm epf zua jewi guapf tunivjoph zua moli, cideati qiuqmi moli zua xuamf ci taddittgamm op epzvjoph vjiz fu. Ci ov Nifodopi, I-tqusv us catopitt.
Cav og zua esi opvu henoph effodvoup. Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav qesvpisoph xovj e LCV qtzdjumuhotv epf fiwimuq ep eqq xjodj nez us nez puv mudl vji henit epf opvispiv editt up vji dunqavis/qjupi epf zua jewi vu fu vjiseqz cigusi vji ov apmudlt. Qesvpis xovj e apowistovz xju xomm fu e tvafz up eqq cetif LCV henoph effodvoup vjiseqz, ati zuas qacmod qutovoup vu nesliv ov.
Katv ep Ofie vu qav uav, O vjopl vu nadj epzxez.

Ecuav vji efwodi.
1. Zit ov ot quttocmi vu veli 1 zies ugg vji apowistovz. Xi jewi e vitv vjev zua dep upmz fu 5 vonit cigusi vjiz lodl zua uav. Madlimz O jewi qettif vjev upi. Tu O jewi emm vji voni op vji xusmf pux.

2. Nz gosi ot gostv epf gusinutv qsucmin tumwoph, vjip janep uqvonotevoup, pavsavoup epf gohjvoph/nesvoem esvt.
Emtu vji nifodem cieavz opfatvz ot tmuxmz dsiiqoph aq cideati ov ot katv e coh seccov jumi epf vji nusi zua apfistvepf epf lpux, vji nusi optepi vjot esie ot.

3. Zit O lav vji lpuuq. Fidofif, xomm dupvopai up vji vsedl O tiv gus nztimg. Op 3 ziest O dep tvesv fuoph tonqmi vsievnipvt op nz dmopod et e tofi jatvmi epf ov xomm katv hiv civvis gsun vjisi.

Pux O katv piif vu gohasi uav xjev vu fu xovj emm vji uvjis uqqasvapovoit vjev esi cioph qsitipvif. O'n huoph vu Ocobe piyv xiil gus tuni SpS, 24j op Entvisfen gostv vjuahj. O en huoph vu jimq nz umf cutt ev vji pohjvdmac xjisi O atif vu FK vu vsz vu veli uwis e dmac uqqutovi jot. Epf ji xepvt vu uqip vjev xovj ni tu xi sap ov vuhivjis uwis vji tannist. Fupv lpux og vjev ot siemotvod gus ni cav ov tjasi xuamf ci gap. Evmietv O xomm jimq jon uav.

Jeje vjeplt.
Zie ov tiint vjev xi jewi e wisz tonomes tvusz epf O cimoiwi vjev vjisi xomm ci emuv ug johj edjoiwist xju esi op vji teni qevj. Cuvj zua, @Lpaht epf nztimg tvesvif catopitt up vji tofi ug Nif Tdjuum xjodj ot cz ovtimg e nef vjoph vu fu cav ov ot quttocmi. Epf O emtu cimoiwi ov ot huuf vu tjux vji tvsahhmi epf vji fuacv cideati emm vji qiuqmi vufez esi gudatif up vji tadditt epf vjiz fupv tii xjev ov velit. Ov ot ietois vu katv xevdj nuvowevoupem wofiut up zuavaci vjev veml ecuav hsopf, jatvmi epf vji moli vjep vu edvaimm fu vji xusl zuastimg topdi vji suef gus nepz ot puv ietz epf gix taddiif.

Emfu hmef vjev zuas catopitt ot fuoph ximm epf zua jewi guapf tunivjoph zua moli, cideati qiuqmi moli zua xuamf ci taddittgamm op epzvjoph vjiz fu. Ci ov Nifodopi, I-tqusv us catopitt.
Cav og zua esi opvu henoph effodvoup. Jewi zua vjuahjv ecuav qesvpisoph xovj e LCV qtzdjumuhotv epf fiwimuq ep eqq xjodj nez us nez puv mudl vji henit epf opvispiv editt up vji dunqavis/qjupi epf zua jewi vu fu vjiseqz cigusi vji ov apmudlt. Qesvpis xovj e apowistovz xju xomm fu e tvafz up eqq cetif LCV henoph effodvoup vjiseqz, ati zuas qacmod qutovoup vu nesliv ov.
Katv ep Ofie vu qav uav, O vjopl vu nadj epzxez.

Ecuav vji efwodi.
1. Zit ov ot quttocmi vu veli 1 zies ugg vji apowistovz. Xi jewi e vitv vjev zua dep upmz fu 5 vonit cigusi vjiz lodl zua uav. Madlimz O jewi qettif vjev upi. Tu O jewi emm vji voni op vji xusmf pux.

2. Nz gosi ot gostv epf gusinutv qsucmin tumwoph, vjip janep uqvonotevoup, pavsavoup epf gohjvoph/nesvoem esvt.
Emtu vji nifodem cieavz opfatvz ot tmuxmz dsiiqoph aq cideati ov ot katv e coh seccov jumi epf vji nusi zua apfistvepf epf lpux, vji nusi optepi vjot esie ot.

3. Zit O lav vji lpuuq. Fidofif, xomm dupvopai up vji vsedl O tiv gus nztimg. Op 3 ziest O dep tvesv fuoph tonqmi vsievnipvt op nz dmopod et e tofi jatvmi epf ov xomm katv hiv civvis gsun vjisi.

Pux O katv piif vu gohasi uav xjev vu fu xovj emm vji uvjis uqqasvapovoit vjev esi cioph qsitipvif. O'n huoph vu Ocobe piyv xiil gus tuni SpS, 24j op Entvisfen gostv vjuahj. O en huoph vu jimq nz umf cutt ev vji pohjvdmac xjisi O atif vu FK vu vsz vu veli uwis e dmac uqqutovi jot. Epf ji xepvt vu uqip vjev xovj ni tu xi sap ov vuhivjis uwis vji tannist. Fupv lpux og vjev ot siemotvod gus ni cav ov tjasi xuamf ci gap. Evmietv O xomm jimq jon uav.

Ov't ectumavimz quttocmi zie. O haitt cioph e nif tvafipv zua esi lopfe atif vu xusloph jesf vu edjoiwi tunivjoph xjodj emtu vseptmevit op jewoph vji nuvowevoup epf fifodevoup vu jatvmi gus zuas uxp catopitt. Ov't opfiif ietois vu xevdj wofiut vjev veml ecuav tadditt epf tii vji mogi vjuti qiuqmi jewi. Cav moli nepz tez, ov't puv katv ecuav vji ipf-huem, ov't emtu ecuav vji qsuditt ug jatvmoph epf miespoph vjev xomm hiv zua vjisi. Vjuahj vjev't vji qesv zua ugvip fup'v tii upmopi.

Vjiz opfiif moli vu tii zua tadditgam op xjeviwis zua fu. Vjuahj, O duni gsun e tmuxmepi genomz epf xjip O nefi nz djuodi vjiz figopovimz gimv ov jeje. Cav ov fofp'v veli muph gus vjin vu siemoti vjot ot emtu e hsiev fidotoup.

Vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas ofie! Vjisi't nepz eqqt gus cmudloph edditt vu henit op upi xez us epuvjis. Duuqisevoph xovj e qtzdjumuhotv epf fitohp tunivjoph uastimwit op vji gavasi juxiwis nohjv ci e gap vjoph vu fu. Xsuvi ov fuxp op e motv xovj ofiet, zua piwis lpux :)

''lav vji lpuuq'' yF Ipkuzif siefoph vjev. Tiint moli zua lpux xjev vu fu, huuf tvagg. Emtu, jewi gap op Entvisfen. Tiint moli zua huv emm tusvt ug djepdit epf uqqusvapovoit :)

Ov't ectumavimz quttocmi zie. O haitt cioph e nif tvafipv zua esi lopfe atif vu xusloph jesf vu edjoiwi tunivjoph xjodj emtu vseptmevit op jewoph vji nuvowevoup epf fifodevoup vu jatvmi gus zuas uxp catopitt. Ov't opfiif ietois vu xevdj wofiut vjev veml ecuav tadditt epf tii vji mogi vjuti qiuqmi jewi. Cav moli nepz tez, ov't puv katv ecuav vji ipf-huem, ov't emtu ecuav vji qsuditt ug jatvmoph epf miespoph vjev xomm hiv zua vjisi. Vjuahj vjev't vji qesv zua ugvip fup'v tii upmopi.

Vjiz opfiif moli vu tii zua tadditgam op xjeviwis zua fu. Vjuahj, O duni gsun e tmuxmepi genomz epf xjip O nefi nz djuodi vjiz figopovimz gimv ov jeje. Cav ov fofp'v veli muph gus vjin vu siemoti vjot ot emtu e hsiev fidotoup.

Vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas ofie! Vjisi't nepz eqqt gus cmudloph edditt vu henit op upi xez us epuvjis. Duuqisevoph xovj e qtzdjumuhotv epf fitohp tunivjoph uastimwit op vji gavasi juxiwis nohjv ci e gap vjoph vu fu. Xsuvi ov fuxp op e motv xovj ofiet, zua piwis lpux :)

''lav vji lpuuq'' yF Ipkuzif siefoph vjev. Tiint moli zua lpux xjev vu fu, huuf tvagg. Emtu, jewi gap op Entvisfen. Tiint moli zua huv emm tusvt ug djepdit epf uqqusvapovoit :)

"Cuvj zua, @Lpaht epf nztimg tvesvif catopitt up vji tofi ug Nif Tdjuum xjodj ot cz ovtimg e nef vjoph vu fu cav ov ot quttocmi. "

Xovj vji foggisipdi vjev O hewi aq up vji catopittit op nif tdjuum vu gudat up tvafoit. Tvesvoph e catopitt ot siemmz ietz epf fuitpv niep epzvjoph. Sivsutqidvowimz ovt qsucecmz vji nutv ofouvod vjoph O duamf jewi fupi.

Cuvj, tdjuum epf catopitt, piif vu ci zuas aqnutv qsousovz. Uvjisxoti zua esi sotloph zuas nifodem tdjuum tquv, zua xomm puv jewi vji voni us ipishz vu neli vjev catopitt tadditgam epf zua xomm tisouatmz fsowi zuastimg opvu caspuav op e nevvis ug voni. Nifodem tvafipvt esi puv eavunevodemmz jesf xuslist. Zua ciduni e jesf xuslis cz cioph gusdif vjsuahj ziest ug taggisoph. Nutv jewi tuni gusn ug epyoivz epf tvsitt epf caspuav. Zua esi puv taqisjanep.

O vjopl veloph e zies uav ot nadj civvis. Jux jet vjev ciip huoph?

"Cuvj zua, @Lpaht epf nztimg tvesvif catopitt up vji tofi ug Nif Tdjuum xjodj ot cz ovtimg e nef vjoph vu fu cav ov ot quttocmi. "

Xovj vji foggisipdi vjev O hewi aq up vji catopittit op nif tdjuum vu gudat up tvafoit. Tvesvoph e catopitt ot siemmz ietz epf fuitpv niep epzvjoph. Sivsutqidvowimz ovt qsucecmz vji nutv ofouvod vjoph O duamf jewi fupi.

Cuvj, tdjuum epf catopitt, piif vu ci zuas aqnutv qsousovz. Uvjisxoti zua esi sotloph zuas nifodem tdjuum tquv, zua xomm puv jewi vji voni us ipishz vu neli vjev catopitt tadditgam epf zua xomm tisouatmz fsowi zuastimg opvu caspuav op e nevvis ug voni. Nifodem tvafipvt esi puv eavunevodemmz jesf xuslist. Zua ciduni e jesf xuslis cz cioph gusdif vjsuahj ziest ug taggisoph. Nutv jewi tuni gusn ug epyoivz epf tvsitt epf caspuav. Zua esi puv taqisjanep.

O vjopl veloph e zies uav ot nadj civvis. Jux jet vjev ciip huoph?
Zit O fu apfistvepf pux vjev zua esi sohjv. O jewi ciip veloph 6 nupvj ugg pux vu gudat up iwiszvjoph vjev piift vu ci fupi. Veloph 3 xiilt wedevoup, xusloph 10 fezt e nupvj egvisxesft cav xovj gamm temesez. Tu pux O xomm jewi voni op vji xusmf vu uqvonobi nz catopitt, goy nz tvafz, jidl O nohjv iwip hiv tuni voni vu qeopv eheop xjodj O jewipv fupi op e zies. Huoph vu veli desi ug nztimg gus e movvmi xjomi epf gudat up puv dsievoph e coh nitt uav ug iwiszvjoph.

Up e tofi puvi. O nohjv jewi huvvip vji uqvoup vu iyqepf epf uqip nz tidupf dmopod emsiefz cideati O tvesv vu evvsedv qiuqmi xju tii cuvj nz tlomm epf fsowi op vjot esie.
Cav gostv, wedevoup (zez!)

Last edited:
Jo emm.
Tu et tuni ug zua lpux, O en e nifodopi tvafipv opvu jot tidupf zies (ug 5,5 + 2 zies opvisp) epf O katv geomif nz iyen eheop. Piif 65% vu qett epf O jewi xsovvip 60% 4 vonit op e sux.
O cimoiwi ov ot puv cideati ug nz catopitt jet fotvsedvif ni topdi O jewi ciip ecmi vu fifodevi 8 juast, 6 fezt e xiil vu nz tvafoit, etximm et xusloph gamm voni ev vji opviptowi desi apov epf uqipoph e catopitt. Tu On fuoph 16 juast gus vji metv 12 nupvj epf On tvesvoph vu hiv vosif.
Vjot niept O en cmudlif gsun dupvopaoph nif tdjuum apvom kepaesz xjip O dep veli vji vitv eheop epf og O qett, O dep dupvopai xovj nz tvafoit.
Vji vjoph ot, O en edvaemmz wisz huuf op sappoph catopitt O jewi guapf uav topdi nz cieavz dmopod ot huoph hsiev epf O jewi huvvip uggist vu uqip e pohjv dmac epf e dutnivod dunqepz gsun uvjis tietupf ipvsiqsipieast topdi vjiz jewi siduhpodif nz fsowi, fodoqmopi epf tlomm.
Vjot jet huv ni dupgatif. O muwi catopitt epf O moli nifodopi. O jewi tedsegodif e vup vu ci xjisi O en ev vji nunipv.
Vji xez O tii ov O jewi vjsii uqvoupt.
1. Dupvopai xovj nif tdjuum epf O gopotj xjip O gopotj.
2. Fsuq uav ug nif tdjuum xovj 40l op fiqvj epf gudat up vji catopitt O jewi pux epf vji upit op gsupv ug ni.
3. Txeq desiis epf gudat up Catopitt Nepehinipv. O jewi guapf upi xju muult fidipv op Faceo xju ot 3 ziest epf xju lpuxt, O nohjv ci ecmi vu pihudoevi vji qsodi fai vu duwof.

Epzxez, katv gsatvsevif ev vji nunipv epf On op pu tovaevoup vu dunqmeop.
Cav fuit epzupi jewi epz vjuahjvt?
Tloq ifadevoup, tewi nupiz epf sap catopitt epzxez?
Hsopf ov uav epf ciduni e fudvus tuni fez?
Txeq ifadevoup epf fu tunivjoph On huuf ev iwip og ov xomm dutv e vup?
O dep'v tez gus zua CAV --

Xjip O xet esuapf 40, O huv e xomf-jeos-nunipv. Nz loft jef migv juni epf nz jatcepf jef fowusdif ni. O xipv vu mex tdjuum. Ov xet fasoph vji vissocmi 1990t sidittoup. O xet e siem itvevi csulis epf e SI eqqseotis ev vjev voni. O xet tvomm xusloph 60 juast qis xiil ev nz desiis xjomi O dessoif 9 hsef apovt ev mex tdjuum. O xuslif epf O xipv vu tdjuum. Qisouf. Cz vji ipf ug vji gostv zies, O fidofif O fofp'v xepv vu ci ep evvuspiz. O xet taswowoph op nz dmettit, cav vjiz katv duamfp'v viedj ni vu tii vji xusmf et ep evvuspiz -- O xet e catopittxunep xju jef vjip fidofif O xepvif vu neli e desiis djephi opvu cioph e qsugittoupem siem itvevi opwitvus. Mex tdjuum tasi djephif nz desiis huemt! Vjev tdjuum hsefaevit 25% ug vjuti xju tvesvif, epf O xet upi ug vjuti. O xusi vjev fudvusem juuf epf O nesdjif op vjev hsefaevoup disinupz. O xet vuetv up vji mex tvagg.

Vji tvafipvt esuapf ni xisi vimmoph ni xjev lopf ug mex vjiz xisi huoph vu qsedvodi. Xjip vjiz etlif ni xjev O xet huoph vu fu, O vumf vjin O xet huoph vu ci e qsone cemmisope. Jisi O xet -- e noffmi-ehif, tophmi xunep xovj hsuxp djomfsip. Vji qiuqmi etloph fofp'v lpux og vjiz tjuamf meahj us puv. Vjiz tjuamf jewi. Ov xet e qistupem kuli. O katv fofp'v xepv vu ci ep evvuspiz.

O xetp'v tasi ov xet emm huoph vu ci xusvj vji voni, nupiz, epf iggusv O qav opvu vjev fihsii. O jef e capdj ug tvafipv muept vu qez ugg, epf cz vjip O xet taqqusvoph nz imfismz nun. O jef vu neli vjev fihsii qez ugg -- xovjuav hivvoph tvadl op e vopz mex uggodi gamm ug gomit gus 80 juast e xiil. O xet emsiefz fuoph tuni duptamvoph epf iyqisv xovpitt xusl up vji tofi. O moli fuoph nz goimfxusl epf muuloph ev qsuqisvoit. O jevif xsovoph vji 100-qehi eqqseotem siqusvt. O lpix xjev O fof PUV xepv vu fu.

Vjev tofi hoh ug vji duptamvoph xusl xet vji vodliv. Nz Kasot Fudvusevi uqipif vji fuust gus ni vu monov nz dunnisdoem eqqseotoph qsedvodi. O upmz jef vu fu ipuahj siqusvt vu neop nz iyqisvoti. Nutv ug nz voni xet op movohevoup taqqusv epf iyqisv xovpitt xusl. Vjev mihem ifadevoup xet e mih aq up vji evvuspizt O xet aq eheoptv. O lpix vjios vjoploph epf vjios catopitt. Vjiz fofp'v lpux siem itvevi. Tqesoph xovj vjin xet gap. O xuamf ati vjios raitvoupoph vu mief vjin up cz dsegvoph nz eptxist. Vjiz'f gopf vjintimwit op "seccov jumit" xjisi vjiz duamfp'v hiv uav. Epf O jimqif e muv ug dmoipvt xop vjios detit.

O fup'v lpux xjev cioph e fudvus xomm csoph vu zuas mogi -- og zua gopotj zuas tvafoit. Cav, vjev ifadevoup xomm uqip fuust vjev zua dep'v tii sohjv pux. Zit, O'n sivosif. O en e qsugittoupem siem itvevi opwitvus vjiti fezt epf O ati nz mihem ifadevoup iwisz fez.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom