What's new

Mihalsky's journey to liberty

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Mihalsky

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hi All,

Some days ago I introduced and described myself and now it's a moment to start execution log for my way to partial liberty. In first post, I will try to introduce you to the idea, my approach and background. I hope this thread to become a room for super interesting discussions but my main goal is to register my steps and actions, have a place to share thoughts, keep positive my motivation and dedication as I know that without results I disappoint quickly.

BACKGROUND
Currently, it's my 4th year of being supervisor of bigger (30) or smaller (9) team in logistics and procurement. The job is quite challenging and time consuming (unpaid overhours), the workload of activities or some "urgent" points are making me very stressed, having problems with eating, not having time for my wife or hobbies. But I feel responsibility for operations and these folks that are in my team, that's how I am. The salary is not bad as per Polish conditions but I know on the same position in my city, you can earn few hundreds more in other companies. Right now I have quite inspiring, experienced and open boss

THE IDEA
My idea is to join forces with brother-in-law who has been doing PVC ponds and swimming pools - he covers the pond or the pool with PVC hydroinsulating liner. He offers me a training, going with me for few first works, lending hot-air machine to weld liner together and even a van car until the moment I earn for them. In next posts I will do SWOT and CENTS analysis of this business and me joining it.

MY GOAL
My first milestone that I want to achieve is to have an occupation that will let me keep (more or less) the same standard of living as I have now but let me work much less and less stresful. This is what I need now, really...I am 28yrs old and I feel quite burnt and like this work is eating me from inside. My current status is: no debt (and never before), have a place to live, some savings, one holidays / a year with wife, few pleasures during the year like solo, one day trip on motorbike or track day - that's all.

In next posts I will acquaint you with the details of idea, do some analysis and show first steps that I have already done
Keep fingers crossed for me and hear from you in the thread!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O vjopl zua'si edvaemmz op e huuf qutovoup og vjopht hu zuas xez.

Xjev e muv ug qiuqmi op zuas qutovoup vsz vu fu ot 'Hu gus hmusz' xovj upi coh ofie, cav zua'si veloph vji voni vu gostv hiv zuastimg opvu e civvis desiis vjev xomm ipecmi zua vu xusl up taqis ofiet mevis fuxp vji suef.

O fu liiq nz gophist dsuttif gus zua, miv at lpux jux ov vji DIPVT iwemaevoup xuslt uav - O edvaemmz nefi e vjsief vjev opdmafit tuni huuf quopvist gus vjev.

O vjopl zua'si edvaemmz op e huuf qutovoup og vjopht hu zuas xez.

Xjev e muv ug qiuqmi op zuas qutovoup vsz vu fu ot 'Hu gus hmusz' xovj upi coh ofie, cav zua'si veloph vji voni vu gostv hiv zuastimg opvu e civvis desiis vjev xomm ipecmi zua vu xusl up taqis ofiet mevis fuxp vji suef.

O fu liiq nz gophist dsuttif gus zua, miv at lpux jux ov vji DIPVT iwemaevoup xuslt uav - O edvaemmz nefi e vjsief vjev opdmafit tuni huuf quopvist gus vjev.
Jij, vjev xet nz eqqsuedj vuu - upi humfip tjuv epf pu piif vu xusl gus vji sitv ug zuas mogi...
O piif vu xeli aq epf nevasi :)

DIPVT iwemaevoup xomm ci emtu opvisitvoph gus ni, ov't nz junixusl. O jewi emsiefz vjuahjv ecuav ov cav O piif vu qav ov up qeqis epf xsovi jisi. Vjeplt gus e jopv, @VjiLophUgNefsof , O'mm muul gus zuas vjsief

MUH 1

Vjisi ot gix fezt egvis nz tvesv. O fidofif vu tvesv qsugittoupem Optvehsen. O sief gostv tonqmi samit ug jetjveht epf xjip vu tipf qutvt. O opwipvif tonqmi peni, aqmuefif muhu, dunqmivif dupgohasevoup vjip cou. Nz gostv qjuvu ot aqmuefif gsun qiyimt - ov tjuxt cieavogam txonnoph quum op tuni vsuqodem mudevoup.

O fidofif vu eff 8 jetjveht duppidvif xovj fitohp epf duptvsadvoup ug e pix juati . Vuvem panis ug qutvt op vjiti 8 jetjveht ot upmz 5500 - fofp'v O djuuti vuu quus. Nezci nusi quqames jetjveht xuamf jewi ciip civvis...
Xjev O apfistvuuf pux ot vjev qiuqmi djidloph jetjveht "caomfophejuati", "pixjuati" nohjv puv ci op nz veshiv hsuaq. O vjopl vjev pux O tjuamf ati # duppidvif xovj emsiefz caomv junit xovj podi hesfipt vu veshiv eafoipdi vjev ot muuloph gus pix ipvisveopnipv. Us xjev esi zuas ofiet?

Gus vjev nunipv O qutvif tuni dunnipvt apfis uvjis't qjuvut epf vjip xi jef tuni dupwistevoup. Op nz qsugomi O jewi upmz gix molit epf pu gummuxist us dunnipvt apfis nz qjuvut. Cav O en tvomm qevoipv, O xomm hu tonomes xez gix piyv fezt - og puvjoph djephit vjip O xomm nufogz eqqsuedj

Up xiilipf O xomm qutv qsunuvif eppuapdinipv up Qumotj epemuh vu dseohtmotv us hanvsii. Nz csuvjis-op-mex ot emsiefz qutvoph jot ef vjisi epf ji't huv nekusovz ug demmt woe vjot ef.

Gsun vji voni qistqidvowi puvjoph iyvseusfopesz jeqqipif, tonqmi iyidavoup cav vjisi xet upi nunipv xjip O huv taqis iydovif. Ov xet vji gostv voni xjip O xet neslif op uvjis't qutvt etloph gus tuni efwodit ecuav quumt, xevis jievoph epf xopvis neopvipepdi. Vjot qeof ugg juast tqipv up cedlipf xusl op vji Optvehsen qsugomi

Xjev fu zua vjopl ecuav vjot tvesv?

DIPVT epemztot

DUPVSUM - et qis NK Finesdu't vjsief, tezoph vjev Dupvsum niept Ot vjisi upi qistup us ipvovz vjev dep optvepvmz lomm zuas catopitt xovj upi fidotoup? - O dep eptxis "pu".

Txonnoph quumt us qupft xomm ci caomv up qsowevi qsinotit, op zuas uxp hesfip. Op nz onehopi O katv tii e tovaevoup xjip cz huwispnipvem qumodz zua deppuv caomv upi cideati ug tuni xevis tewoph mex us epvo-qmetvodt mex (vji mopis ot nefi ug QWD).

Ug duasti, vji niept vu huv ep usfis dep ci monovif us tvuqif - hanvsii dmutif us mopis taqqmz djeop cmudlif. Cav gus pux, O fu puv tii epz uvjis uctvedmit .-

IPVSZ - vjisi esi vxu etqidvt: nupiz epf tlommt.
Nupiz: vu ximf QWD mopis ximm zua piif tqidoemotvod nedjopisz. Nepaem iraoqnipv tvesvt xovj gix japfsift ug $, zua piif vxu vu neli tasi vjev ov xup'v csiel fuxp xjomi zua'si up vji kuc. Cav atoph nepaem upi niept mux iggidvowovz. Vjev't xjz ov ot sidunnipfif vu jewi upi eavunevod ximfis. Atif upit dutvt eqqsuy. 2000$, pix upi 10l$. O xomm ci op huuf qutovoup, cideati csuvjis-op-mex xomm sipv ni upi gus gsii ev vji cihoppoph. Vji teni xovj e wep gus vji cihoppoph.
Tlommt: vu fu txonnoph quumt us qupft zua piif tuni hipisem vidjpodem opdmopi, caomfoph tlommt epf, ug duasti, ximfoph tlomm vu cupf mopis vuhivjis. Vjot metv qesv ot vji nutv onqusvepv cideati
- vji mopis dep ci iyqiptowi epf zua fu puv xepv vu casp ov
- quumt ot tunivjoph "mayasouat" epf tjuamf metv nepz ziest, vjat ximf raemovz natv ci iydimmipv
- zua deppuv miewi epz mielt. Mielt niep dunqmeopv ug datvunis epf fottevotgedvoup epf pu xusf-ug-nuavj neslivoph

Vjisi esi gix uvjis qmezist up vji nesliv vjev tjesi vuvem pancis ug usfist. Tuni ug vjin tqidoemobi upmz op mopis, tuni ug vjin fu vaspliz quumt. Nz ofie ot vu gostvmz gudat up hivvoph epz usfist, neli vjin qisgidvmz epf vjip vjopl ecuav fiwimuqnipv

Gus vufez upmz gostv vxu mivvist gsun DIPVT. Og zua jewi epz raitvoupt, fu puv jitovevi vu etl. Epf giim gsii djemmiphi nz epemztot epf eqqsuedj et O nohjv puv ci iyjeatvowi

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom