The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mind of ambition, the foundation of success?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Hello. I am a 15 year old teenager from Sweden, I strive for wealth because I’ve seen mediocrity and poverty. Neither is attractive to me. I’ve learnt the difference between poor, broke, mediocre, rich and wealthy. A poor person will never overcome their fear, and will alway stay poor. A broke person is a person with little to no money at the moment, but with a mindset that lusters for money. A broke person will not always be poor, they won’t let fear stand in their way. I don’t need to explain mediocrity. It is everywhere. My parents are mediocre financially speaking, my teachers, my friends and practically everyone else I encounter. That’s why I’m here. To meet like minded people. Then there’s rich people. People with a lot of money, but their money is temporary. For they do not know how to use it. They walk the slow lane. Even though they have a lot of money. They lack freedom and sometimes health and relations. Work a high paying job, but still lose all their money by the end of the month. Rich, Is not something I aspire to become. I aspire to become wealthy: Wealth. As Mj spoke about in the millionaire fastlane : Freedom, health and relations. I want to be healthy and vibrant until the day I die. I want to have meaningful relations with people I love, people I admire and inspire me, people that are like minded. I also want the freedom, to control my time and my possibilities. I want to travel the world and experience foreign cultures and people.

I have several business ideas, and I brainstorm daily trying to come up with more. I will finish high school and then start investing in real estate. After a few months or years when I have enough passive income to not have to work and money enough to invest in my businesses. I’ll make business and when they start to prosper I will either cash out and sell it or put someone else on the frontlines for me. That is my plan.

That’s me. I look forward to learn.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...