The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Mission Introduction

Gerrit

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 4, 2024
Hannover/Germany
Dear community,

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this inner circle! I really appreciate it and look forward to the exchange!

Let's keep it short.

First of all, I would like to thank you, MJ, for your honesty in your books... I find it admirable, and that makes me support this forum and all the projects you have in the future even more. I would have paid $500 for it because, to be honest. Thank you very much

Now a little about me:
My name is Gerrit, and I've recently turned 21! After school, I got a middle school diploma here in Germany! Did I go straight into the military when I was 16? I wanted to do something other than a normal job... But I quickly realized that that wasn't what really moved me. Of course, it meant a lot to me to help people and do something good for them. That's also the reason why I joined the military... But I can do that with my own future company too! I am currently fighting to be discharged from the military because unfortunately I have an eight-year contract and four years have passed - obviously through a lawyer... Welcome to the system. We want freedom because we want to enjoy our lives, because we want to have the lifestyle that is meant for us, that we have earned, that we can get... but they want to slow us down - and I am very grateful for that because I have learned a lot from it!

My commitment/remit is:

Making a bigger impact on the people around me is my mission in life.

I'm going to move towards team management consulting and build a real company out of it and then of course sell it

Personally, I would like to have four children. I am a very family-oriented person, and I want to be able to offer them something, but also myself and those around me. I love sharing success, and I also want a Lamborghini, or rather 34 of them, in the garage. For me, freedom simply means having time to enjoy life the way you want, whether I'm getting on a private jet tomorrow or studying in my office. For me, that's freedom, whether I'm with the children or just going for a walk. It's the most beautiful thing I can imagine, and of course you need a money tree for that.

Do you know what it's like when the people around you who don't understand what you're really made of say you can't have both, either health or money? Of course, you can have both. If you work hard for it, you can do it!

I know it's always a process to transform a negative mindset into a positive one. But I love being a positive person, allowing emotions, learning from them and then moving forward. That's what really moves us forward in life and what we can be grateful for!

To MJ

Wow, after the first six pages of the book Millionaire Fastline, the emotions came across really well. I've read a lot of books, but never such an honest one, which means a lot to me, which is why I'm happy to support you from the bottom of my heart...
Your humor is really great...

Finally, I'd like to know one thing, dear MJ, as I'm now part of your money tree... I'd be interested to know which celebration my contribution will count towards when you've reached your goal for the next level on the money tree. The next Lamborghini would be boring. What about a Bentley, or are you already thinking about a private jet?
Or would you rather meet someone at Times Square? (I'm just joking)

Thank you for letting me be here, and I wish you lots of success from the bottom of my heart. I'm looking forward to everything that's to come and hope that everyone can support each other as best they can. Thank you.

If you are ever in Germany or someone from the community, you are cordially invited to a six-dollar Starbucks coffee :)

I'm happy that things are now going in the right direction.
Let's stay aligned with our commitment.

Cheers
Gerrit

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Lets F*cking Go .JPG
    Lets F*cking Go .JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 5

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, after the first six pages of the book Millionaire Fastline, the emotions came across really well. I've read a lot of books, but never such an honest one, which means a lot to me, which is why I'm happy to support you from the bottom of my heart...
Your humor is really great...

Finally, I'd like to know one thing, dear MJ, as I'm now part of your money tree... I'd be interested to know which celebration my contribution will count towards when you've reached your goal for the next level on the money tree. The next Lamborghini would be boring. What about a Bentley, or are you already thinking about a private jet?
Or would you rather meet someone at Times Square? (I'm just joking)

Gerrit,

Thanks for the awesome intro, great to have ya.

My core priority right now is health and longevity, living long and being active well into my 80s 90s.

So your contribution helps me pursue me live a longer life - while I'm not as fanatical (yet) as Bryan Johnson, it is THE #1 thing in my life.

Entrepreneurship and material things are second ... don't have any desires for any fast cars or things like that right now.

Welcome to the forum.

pmusu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 17, 2024
Amsterdam
Welcome to the forum! I've found the book "5 dysfunctions of a team", by Patrick Lencioni, to be an invaluable resource for building teams. It's also written as a fable so it's easy and fun to read. Hope it helps!
I'm going to move towards team management consulting

Sooner or later, we all find an urge to serve others.
it meant a lot to me to help people and do something good for them.

Friendly burn: Nothing stops you from mailing a check.
I would have paid $500 for it because, to be honest.

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs yearly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...