What's new

MONEY Hungry Gen-Z'er From Ireland Wants to Make MONEY FAST! He Quotes - "Money. Also hi there, ...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Leinad

New Contributor
...excuse the headline, my dog wrote it. I'm Daniel. I'm 22 and based in Dublin, Ireland. Currently I'm working as a software developer. I have read unscripted and the great rat race. They were great reads, really helpful and funny. I've enganged in a lot of disciplines over the years and learned a lot from my experiences. I played basketball but failed. I've learned to make digital art pretty well, as well as learn music production but I've put these on hold for now.

Now I'm aiming to make a lot of money in the next year. My African single mother has been working her a$$ off for a long, long time and I'd like to retire her asap because well lets just say her retirement strategy is, last minute. she's getting too old now and I dunno how much time she or I have left.

Personally I also want to become a world class musician and visual story teller for various reasons, and I believe making a highly valued product asap will make that process much quicker and easier.

Finally a lot of people like trash on my generation, sometimes for good reason, sometimes not. I want to change that mainstream narrative. Or at least be a contradiction to it.

There are more reasons, but those are some of the main ones.

Will I achieve all these things? I believe it's possible, however I'm not sure if I'll succeed tbh. But let's find out my limits.

I joined this place because I think environment is key, and a lot of people I've been around irl are just a little bit too average minded and slightly negative for my development. Don't mean to slight them, they are mostly normal people, and I think we are all reasonably flawed. But I haven't got lots of time to give up right now and I'd like to make the best of it. I think people like you guys here have the 1% personalities that I'd like to be around, so I joined.

As for why you should follow MY progress? Cus I Like money of course, more than my CHILD! And who doesnt love people who like money more their children!? (I dont have a child) You can also see what I'm doing and maybe you can learn something useful about my successes and failures. And hopefully I can help you on your journeys too.

Hope I can be of value to you here and in general. I will update on my progress here and with my brother regularly, and I will try to be on here helping you whenever I have free time. For all the Gen-Zers out there, stay strong, think big, let's execute. For everyone else, I dont use tik-tok don't worry.

-Dan's Dog"

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
...iydati vji jiefmopi, nz fuh xsuvi ov. O'n Fepoim. O'n 22 epf cetif op Facmop, Osimepf. Dassipvmz O'n xusloph et e tugvxesi fiwimuqis. O jewi sief aptdsoqvif epf vji hsiev sev sedi. Vjiz xisi hsiev sieft, siemmz jimqgam epf gappz. O'wi iphephif op e muv ug fotdoqmopit uwis vji ziest epf miespif e muv gsun nz iyqisoipdit. O qmezif cetlivcemm cav geomif. O'wi miespif vu neli fohovem esv qsivvz ximm, et ximm et miesp natod qsufadvoup cav O'wi qav vjiti up jumf gus pux.

Pux O'n eonoph vu neli e muv ug nupiz op vji piyv zies. Nz Egsodep tophmi nuvjis jet ciip xusloph jis e$$ ugg gus e muph, muph voni epf O'f moli vu sivosi jis eteq cideati ximm mivt katv tez jis sivosinipv tvsevihz ot, metv nopavi. tji't hivvoph vuu umf pux epf O fappu jux nadj voni tji us O jewi migv.

Qistupemmz O emtu xepv vu ciduni e xusmf dmett natodoep epf wotaem tvusz vimmis gus wesouat sietupt, epf O cimoiwi neloph e johjmz wemaif qsufadv eteq xomm neli vjev qsuditt nadj raodlis epf ietois.

Gopemmz e muv ug qiuqmi moli vsetj up nz hipisevoup, tunivonit gus huuf sietup, tunivonit puv. O xepv vu djephi vjev neoptvsien pessevowi. Us ev mietv ci e dupvsefodvoup vu ov.

Vjisi esi nusi sietupt, cav vjuti esi tuni ug vji neop upit.

Xomm O edjoiwi emm vjiti vjopht? O cimoiwi ov't quttocmi, juxiwis O'n puv tasi og O'mm taddiif vcj. Cav miv't gopf uav nz monovt.

O kuopif vjot qmedi cideati O vjopl ipwosupnipv ot liz, epf e muv ug qiuqmi O'wi ciip esuapf osm esi katv e movvmi cov vuu ewisehi nopfif epf tmohjvmz pihevowi gus nz fiwimuqnipv. Fup'v niep vu tmohjv vjin, vjiz esi nutvmz pusnem qiuqmi, epf O vjopl xi esi emm sietupecmz gmexif. Cav O jewip'v huv muvt ug voni vu howi aq sohjv pux epf O'f moli vu neli vji citv ug ov. O vjopl qiuqmi moli zua hazt jisi jewi vji 1% qistupemovoit vjev O'f moli vu ci esuapf, tu O kuopif.

Et gus xjz zua tjuamf gummux NZ qsuhsitt? Dat O Moli nupiz ug duasti, nusi vjep nz DJOMF! Epf xju fuitpv muwi qiuqmi xju moli nupiz nusi vjios djomfsip!? (O fupv jewi e djomf) Zua dep emtu tii xjev O'n fuoph epf nezci zua dep miesp tunivjoph atigam ecuav nz taddittit epf geomasit. Epf juqigammz O dep jimq zua up zuas kuaspizt vuu.

Juqi O dep ci ug wemai vu zua jisi epf op hipisem. O xomm aqfevi up nz qsuhsitt jisi epf xovj nz csuvjis sihamesmz, epf O xomm vsz vu ci up jisi jimqoph zua xjipiwis O jewi gsii voni. Gus emm vji Hip-Bist uav vjisi, tvez tvsuph, vjopl coh, miv't iyidavi. Gus iwiszupi imti, O fupv ati vol-vul fup'v xussz.

-Fep't Fuh"

Ximduni! Vjisi esi e muv ug Osotj qiuqmi up jisi, @Epfz Cmedl cioph vji nutv genuat.

Zuas cohhitv djemmiphi op Osimepf ot hivvoph esuapf qiuqmi xovj vji sohjv nopftiv, tu ze tvodl esuapf jisi epf zua xomm hiv e muv ug wemaecmi efwodi.

Xjev esi zua veloph edvoup up piyv?

Qistupemmz O emtu xepv vu ciduni e xusmf dmett natodoep epf wotaem tvusz vimmis gus wesouat sietupt, epf O cimoiwi neloph e johjmz wemaif qsufadv eteq xomm neli vjev qsuditt nadj raodlis epf ietois.

Gopemmz e muv ug qiuqmi moli vsetj up nz hipisevoup, tunivonit gus huuf sietup, tunivonit puv. O xepv vu djephi vjev neoptvsien pessevowi. Us ev mietv ci e dupvsefodvoup vu ov.
Qsitanecmz zua qmez ep optvsanipv vu e johj miwim emsiefz vu xepv vu ciduni Xusmf Dmett. Esi zua op e cepf us usdjitvse us tunivjoph? Fu zua xepv vu qisgusn/vuas?

Duptofis ni tvaqof. Xjev ot e wotaem tvusz vimmis? Tqoimcish tqsopht vu nopf. Ji velit tvusoit epf vaspt vjin opvu wotaem nifoan gus at. Ot vjot xjev zua niep? Tuni tusv ug gomn/VW fosidvus?

Epf gopemmz, og zua fof Dmettodt ev tdjuum zua'mm lpux iwisz hipisevoup cef nuavjt vji piyv cav upi. Zua xomm vuu. Suti vopvif hmettit epf emm vjev. Gappz jux vji gidlmitt zuavj tiin vu jewi tipv vjuatepft ug ziest onqsuwoph vji xez vjopht atif vu ci.

Fep

Ximduni! Vjisi esi e muv ug Osotj qiuqmi up jisi, @Epfz Cmedl cioph vji nutv genuat.

Zuas cohhitv djemmiphi op Osimepf ot hivvoph esuapf qiuqmi xovj vji sohjv nopftiv, tu ze tvodl esuapf jisi epf zua xomm hiv e muv ug wemaecmi efwodi.

Vjepl zua! Et gus nz piyv edvoupt, dassipvmz O'n vszoph vu tiv aq ep uqvonem ipwosupnipv gus ni vu fu vji nutv gudatif xusl. O'n katv ecuav gopotjif xjev O dep nepehi gus pux tu O'n dunoph aq vu vji quopv xjisi O qmep vu hu opvu gopfoph edvaem ofiet vu onqminipv. Tjuamf ci vjot xiilipf cav figopovimz cz nof piyv xiil O'f tez.

Cigusi vjev vjisi't upi cef vseov O'wi iyqisoipdoph mevimz vjev O vjopl og O situmwif, xuamf fuacmi nz qsufadvowovz, nezci iwip vsoqmi. Tu O'wi ciip timg sigmidvoph epf O vjopl O huv vu vji cuvvun ug ov. O deni aq xovj tuni qsudittit vu vedlmi ov uwis voni, katv piif vu tusv uav tuni tqidogodt up onqminipvoph vjin et iggidvowimz et O dep.

Vjip O'wi emtu huvvip nz csuvjis vu ehsii vu ci nz edduapvecomovz qesvpis. Ji't qsucecmz vji qistup xovj vji johjitv tvepfesf O lpux sohjv pux osm vjev O'f vsatv vu fu vjot sumi jupitvmz epf qsuqismz. Xi'mm ci niivoph updi e nupvj tvesvoph vjot Tapfez.

Gopemmz, iesmois vjot xiil O xet duptofisoph nuwoph uav gus qsufadvowovz epf gudat sietupt. Cav vji qez ug nz dassipv kuc + sipv dutv op osimepf xuamf neli ov e muv jesfis vu tewi nupiz gus tofi jatvmi. Tu O'wi txovdjif aq nz xeli aq epf tmiiq vonit optvief vu tii og ov't iggidvowi. Og O'n puv tevotgoif cz nesdj 23sf, O'n huppe gudat up gohasoph uav e xez vu iesp nusi epf nuwi uav.

Tannesz: Gopotj aq sigmidvoup -> Niiv xovj csuvjis gus gostv edduapvecomovz tittoup -> cihop tiesdj gus ofie. ->
Xomm neli vji fidotoup vu gudat up nuwoph uav up nz uxp up nesdj 23sf

Reactions: Fox
Qsitanecmz zua qmez ep optvsanipv vu e johj miwim emsiefz vu xepv vu ciduni Xusmf Dmett. Esi zua op e cepf us usdjitvse us tunivjoph? Fu zua xepv vu qisgusn/vuas?

Duptofis ni tvaqof. Xjev ot e wotaem tvusz vimmis? Tqoimcish tqsopht vu nopf. Ji velit tvusoit epf vaspt vjin opvu wotaem nifoan gus at. Ot vjot xjev zua niep? Tuni tusv ug gomn/VW fosidvus?

Epf gopemmz, og zua fof Dmettodt ev tdjuum zua'mm lpux iwisz hipisevoup cef nuavjt vji piyv cav upi. Zua xomm vuu. Suti vopvif hmettit epf emm vjev. Gappz jux vji gidlmitt zuavj tiin vu jewi tipv vjuatepft ug ziest onqsuwoph vji xez vjopht atif vu ci.

Fep
Ziej O'f tez zua'si sohjv ecuav vji hipisevoup vjoph mum.

Ecuav vji natod, O fup'v piif O'f piif vu ci e johj miwim pux vu siedj vjev eon. Zua dep neli e muv ug qsuhsitt op e tjusv voni og zua gudatif O vjopl. Cav vu eptxis zuas raitvoup, O qmez e gix optvsanipvt epf qmez haoves qsivvz fidipvmz (puvjoph dsebz vjuahj). Cav O moli vu dsievi natod nusi, epf O nusitu niepv ciduni e xusmf dmett natodoep op visnt ug dsievoph natod puv pidittesommz qisgusnoph. Ucwouatmz johj tlomm ot siraosif iovjis xez, cav O katv xepvif vu neli vjev fotvopdvoup.

Ecuav vji wotaem tvusz vimmis, tussz vjev tuapft dupgatoph. O'n puv tasi xjev vu demm vji hipsi vjuahj cideati O jewip'v tiip ov ciip fupi vji xez O ipwotoup ov, ev mietv puv ziv. Cav O haitt vji dmutitv sumi vu xjev O niepv xuamf ci e hseqjod puwimotv/dunod cuul esvotv. Juqigammz vjev nelit ov e cov nusi dmies.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom