The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most of my family members my age, have something successful going on except me.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
I am 25 years old, in community college, and in fall of 2015 I decided to take college a bit more seriously to be done with it. I am currently pursuing a degree in AS Business administration: Accounting, and so far I only have 9 credits in, and need 51 to graduate or I can transfer when I reach 30 credits to a 4 year college. My goal was to get a Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance, and also become a CPA. But I have always seen myself being an Entrepreneur, being able to have different income flow coming in from different businesses.
But I have always had an interest in Accounting, and knowing this could give me a bigger advantage managing my own businesses is what keeps me in school. But sometimes I feel like I want to drop out and continue pursuing a business idea.

I have tried many different businesses and failed. But I have also learned from my mistakes, and I made sure that I don't repeat them. I have experience in the professional Auto detailing, and Auto window film industry. I have gather what I know and now I am trying to build a cleaning company which I don't want to go much in to detail yet.

The idea is for my company to be able to operate outside the state where it will be incorporated. I have a big family and I have family in many different states, and now pretty soon I will also have family in Texas and California. Now I am not trying to operate in all 50 states but I am trying to focus in 2 different states right now.

I have started working on a business plan for this company, and gathering more information about the industry I am going in to. Once I am in business I will make a thread on it a lone. But my business goal is to be able to make at least $10,000 by December.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I am 25 years old, in community college, and in fall of 2015 I decided to take college a bit more seriously to be done with it. I am currently pursuing a degree in AS Business administration: Accounting, and so far I only have 9 credits in, and need 51 to graduate or I can transfer when I reach 30 credits to a 4 year college. My goal was to get a Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance, and also become a CPA. But I have always seen myself being an Entrepreneur, being able to have different income flow coming in from different businesses.
But I have always had an interest in Accounting, and knowing this could give me a bigger advantage managing my own businesses is what keeps me in school. But sometimes I feel like I want to drop out and continue pursuing a business idea.

I have tried many different businesses and failed. But I have also learned from my mistakes, and I made sure that I don't repeat them. I have experience in the professional Auto detailing, and Auto window film industry. I have gather what I know and now I am trying to build a cleaning company which I don't want to go much in to detail yet.

The idea is for my company to be able to operate outside the state where it will be incorporated. I have a big family and I have family in many different states, and now pretty soon I will also have family in Texas and California. Now I am not trying to operate in all 50 states but I am trying to focus in 2 different states right now.

I have started working on a business plan for this company, and gathering more information about the industry I am going in to. Once I am in business I will make a thread on it a lone. But my business goal is to be able to make at least $10,000 by December.

Welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie here myself, already received some great advice. You know where you want to go, just keep up that hustle.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
Welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie here myself, already received some great advice. You know where you want to go, just keep up that hustle.
Sometimes I feel like I am too old to continue school. My biggest fear is reaching my 30s and still be broke without my own car, house and money in the bank.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Sometimes I feel like I am too old to continue school. My biggest fear is reaching my 30s and still be broke without my own car, house and money in the bank.

My wife went back to school in her mid twenties. She just finished, after 8 years, and is a doctor and is practicing medicine. My mom got her bachelors and masters while I was in highschool. And they're both happier they did it.

You're never too old. Do a pros/cons analysis. If this is something that will be good for you, benefit you, and make you happy, then it's the right decision.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Carlitos

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 13, 2016
New York City
My wife went back to school in her mid twenties. She just finished, after 8 years, and is a doctor and is practicing medicine. My mom got her bachelors and masters while I was in highschool. And they're both happier they did it.

You're never too old. Do a pros/cons analysis. If this is something that will be good for you, benefit you, and make you happy, then it's the right decision.

I get that a lot that you are never too old to go back to school. By the way Semper Fi! I have a brother who is a Tanker, all though he is not in that job field anymore but is doing something some sort of advising job in the Marines. He is happy because he just got orders to move to California. I also have a cousin who is stationed in SC as a DI.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I get that a lot that you are never too old to go back to school. By the way Semper Fi! I have a brother who is a Tanker, all though he is not in that job field anymore but is doing something some sort of advising job in the Marines. He is happy because he just got orders to move to California. I also have a cousin who is stationed in SC as a DI.

Your cousin is a horrible person haha

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...