The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motivational Quotes

Stefan Em

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jun 4, 2011
Switzerland
"Get what you want!" --> I am not content now, future will bring me happiness

vs.

"Want what you get." --> accepting the now as it is, being grateful for the opportunities in front of you. Then you take action.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
An insightful philosopher once said, "Everybody gets what they want."

motivational

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 13, 2012
God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest. ~J.G. Holland

This quote is what I really like the most. This is because it explains how God created this world for us. That e have to strive hard for everything that we want/need so that we can have it. Nothing is instant.

Thank you.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
"I will motivate the hell outta you" - me

"I've got motivation at the end of my boot" - my sensei :smxB:

oddball

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Not sure if this is considered inappropriate or not but its funny.
"Chase p***y, you'll lose all your money. Chase money, you'll never lose p***y." -???

"There are two rules for success, 1) Never tell everything you know." -Roger H. Lincoln

"There is no reward in life without risk." -Barry Farber

"The only thing more expensive then education, is ignorance." -Daymond John

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." [/FONT]
- Chinese proverb

Teach the same man to sell his fish and he eats steak.

jljtech

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 12, 2012
Florida
I like the qoute in my avatar.

<----

However, this one always pumps me up:

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Lucas Reis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 19, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
"No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the British Special Air Force is: 'Those who risk, win.' A single green vine shoot is able to grow through cement. The Pacific Northwestern salmon beats itself bloody on it's quest to travel hundreds of miles upstream against the current, with a single purpose, sex of course, but also... life "

Elizabethtown

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
I heard this in a comment, it is certainly different, but awesome coming from just a comment.

It was about a video that was showing off the rich people's toys (Yachts, boats, ect)

"Funny how so many of you hate the rich and call them names etc... but you try so hard to become rich by standing in line at the convenient store buying those lottery tickets.. I guess the wealthy are only evil if they worked hard and got there money."

YES.

Ivan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 22, 2011
"What one man can do, another can do."
- Anthony Hopkins in "The Edge"

Basically, if there are other people being successful, it's not impossible.

JaySoriano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 10, 2012
Great list here: Entrepreneurship: What are some of the best quotes on entrepreneurship? - Quora

Highest Voted:

So the thing I would say is, when you grow up you tend to get told that the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world, try not to bash into the walls too much, try to have a nice family life, have fun, save a little money. But life -- that's a very limited life -- life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it. You can influence it. You can build your own things that other people can use. And the minute that you understand that you can poke life and actually something will -- you know if you push in somethign will pop out the other side, that you can change it, you can mold it -- that's maybe the most important thing: is to shake off this erroneous notion that life is there and you're just gonna live it vs. embrace it; change it; improve it; make your mark upon it. I think that's very important. And however you learn that, once you learn it, you'll wanna change life and make it better - 'cause it's kinda messed up in a lotta ways. Once you learn that you'll never be the same again.

robotunicr0n

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 16, 2013
One I just saw on FB:

“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.”

-William J.H. Boetcker

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
My two quotes which I believe are mine:

Impossible is an opinion, not a fact.

If someone else has achieved it you can too.

The story of Roger Bannister illustrates both. Roger Bannister was the first human being to run a mile in under 4 minutes before he officially achieved this record it was thought to be "impossible" as no human in history had done it. So in the history of sport no human had ever run a sub 4 minute mile. He proved that impossible was opinion. 46 days later someone else broke his world record. Proving that if someone else can do it, you can too.

Atown512

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 15, 2011
Houston
Here are a few of my favorites:

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure."
~Thomas J. Watson, founder of IBM

"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people we personally dislike."
~ Oscar Wilde

"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake."
~ Frank Wilczek

"What I cannot create, I do not understand."
~ Richard Feynman, American Physicist

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I'm reading Ca$hvertising by Drew Eric Whitman, and this quote stuck out to me. It applies in life, business, and in advertising:

Stop being afraid to use your own brain. Forge your own path and leave your own mark. You don' t need permission from anybody to do things your way. You be the leader. You be the one people copy because what you're doing is so unique. Shake people up in your industry. Why be just another person in your industry who does nothing new, nothing worth noting, nothing that gets people talking and buying?

Tlcalis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 25, 2012
LatTzu.jpg

Tlcalis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 25, 2012

tj1979x

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together, when everyone else would understand if you fell apart - that is true strength."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.