The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moved across the country alone and living in a car. Update thread until stability

Anything related to matters of the mind

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
Moving out of sad, comfortable conformity into uncertainty in the name of your own happiness and success isn't a foreign concept to fans of MJ DeMarco.

Hell, this isn't even the first time that I did so.

But it is the first time I did so correctly. That is, I'm seeing this as a process and not an event.

I am not trying to get rich in 10 days, but instead in 3-4 years.

However long it takes, really.

I drove 30 hours from my home state New Jersey, to the extraterrestrial deserts of Utah. It's beautiful here. I feel an incredible mental clarity. Distractions have (still working on it though) been kicked out of the door.

Struggling and providing for myself feels like an adventure. I know that each action I take is taking me one step closer to my highest goals, one of them being the fastlane.

Quick rundown of my living situation:
- Was originally gonna save up $5k+ dollars by staying and working in NJ until December. Instead I decided that I'm tired of waiting to be happy and decide to go with about $1.5k

- I got here 3 or 4 days ago

- I live in inside of 2010 Honda Civic for now.

- The only goals that I'm focused on right now is getting into a nice little apartment. Entrepreneurship is on the back burner until my life is stable (learned this the hard way from my previous attempt at moving out)

- I shower, brush and exercise inside of Planet Fitnesses scattered throughout my area

- I got a job yesterday and today was my first day, feet hurt after a 10 hour shift but I worked those hours smiling knowing that this money is soon going towards my own apartment in a month or two from now

- I spend extra time in parks or libraries, I need to get better at getting my brain out of go mode. I'll get there soon

My successes so far:
- Made the drive without any problems
- Got a full time job fairly quickly
- Made sleeping in my small car bearable, getting better at sleeping every single night
- Have been getting better at understanding my own needs and emotions instead of just relying on logic
- Have kept my car well maintained, this is important as that's my biggest asset right now

I'm considering getting a part time job to save up money faster while I'm waiting for my apartment.

I have this ever present feeling to provide as much value as I can, even in the lackluster state that I'm in. I do this by giving fellow homeless people food from my stash when I can and by smiling and complimenting people as much as I can. I had the desire to try and make money independently (arbitrage, window washing, etc) but I don't know if its such as good idea of trying to fill someone's cup when mine isn't even full. What do you think about this?

Every Saturday I'll update this thread until I'm stable enough to divert attention away from surviving and towards entrepreneurship. Then I'll make a thread updating my entrepreneurial journey.

I don't think the updates are going to be that interesting. How interesting can working each week and saving up money be? But we'll see.

In two months from today or less I'll be in my own apartment.

IMG_0617.jpeg

The Chipotle and view I rewarded myself with after the 30+ hour drive

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NathanN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jul 27, 2022
Vancouver, B.C.
Good for you man, taking some initiative in your life and moving to a different place. What made Utah be that place to go?

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
What was the reason for this drastic step? Why not wait until having enough money for an apartment?
I was unable to tolerate my unhappiness anymore and realized that if I really wanted this I’d make it work not matter what - apartment or no. I guess in a way it’s a bit of a challenge to see if the pain of living in a car is greater than the pain of living the mediocre life I had back home

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
Good for you man, taking some initiative in your life and moving to a different place. What made Utah be that place to go?
That’s a good question. Basically I learned from my previous attempt at moving to prioritize my happiness and live somewhere I could see myself long term instead of an “efficient” state.

After doing some research I decided UT was one of the most beautiful states, it has 5 national parks fairly close to each other and a huge amount of things to do outside.

Not to mention the views of the mountains are insane

Attachments

• 2B45AD12-517A-48EC-A61D-C7818157F9AA.jpeg
    2B45AD12-517A-48EC-A61D-C7818157F9AA.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 29

Pain Brain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 19, 2023
That’s a good question. Basically I learned from my previous attempt at moving to prioritize my happiness and live somewhere I could see myself long term instead of an “efficient” state.

After doing some research I decided UT was one of the most beautiful states, it has 5 national parks fairly close to each other and a huge amount of things to do outside.

Not to mention the views of the mountains are insane
Looks to be a nice place by the Rocky Mountains. Since living in the rust belt of the US for a couple decades, can't help but picture Utah as this:
iu

Bora.s

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
304%
Aug 12, 2018
Last edited:

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
Have a look on this you you tube channel, it is about living comfortably in your car. Good luck to you, you will find your way. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDWe0DeV3D3y5feJIDX1e61Fyh2DkpUpZ&si=iEtRffmsDeUyi30Y
When I was in the research phase, I would binge this guy's videos.

"I lost my job during Covid and could no longer afford rent"
"My husband and I got divorced and I had no other place to be"

It's sad to see such inventive people put into these hard situations but I can only sympathize with them more after living in a car myself.

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
It's been one week since I last updated you.

Things have gotten so much better so fast.

For starters, I have a job now.

Thanks to a temp agency I was able to get hired onto a production plant literally the next day. Next paycheck I plan to send flowers to the lady who helped me get this job.

Work is pretty decent. 4 days, ten hours each. Insoles are a must as I'm on my feet most of the day.

Depending on where they send me, the labor is easy or difficult. My coworkers are cool and they invited me to go hiking in two hours but I had to decline because I wanted these three weekend days to be mine to reflect, go to mosque, and start making moves towards the fastlane.

I can sneak headphones into work and listen to audiobooks. This is a plus in my eyes, I've been listening to the Great Rat Race Escape and The Untethered Soul. Listening isn't as great as reading but I'll take whatever I can get.

I was actually going to get a second job to speed up the process of finding an apartment but...

I got an apartment! I'm no longer living in my car!

It's kind of hilarious how badly I misjudged the time it would take to move out of my car.

The story goes like this -- my past life as a car flipper has taught me to periodically hunt for deals on Facebook Marketplace. While looking for apartments for for rent, I came up with a strategy: look for Spanish apartment ads in white neighborhoods because the landlady would be more inclined to rent towards a fellow latino.

The ideal landlady was an older Spanish lady that lives alone or with elderly family members. (Not because I'm setting up a home invasion, but because I'm a light sleeper)

This, combined with my natural baby face and ability to sweet talk got me a pretty nice basement apartment for 900/M to a sweet landlady.

She's gifted me a slow cooker, some pans, and a rug which is great. I just finished making two meals and I gave her a container of food.

IMG_0693.jpeg
One of the two meals I made in the slow cooker... The chicken came out amazing...

I have a living room, a small kitchenette, a bedroom and a small bathroom. Oh and I can park my car in the garage.

Wifi and laundry isn't included unfortunately but all other utilities are. This is AMAZING, all I really have to do is go to a laundromat and work in a cafe/ library in my own time. Not big sacrifices at all. Not compared to living in a Honda Civic.

The way that I was able to get this apartment even though I burned through a lot of my money on the move here was by borrowing $1500 from a friend which I will repay in a month. I wonder what you would think about this decision -- I put myself into debt to move into an apartment and stabilize my life quicker and to not let this apartment slip me by. I have not doubt I can pay him back with my job (pays a decent 20/HR).

In two months from today or less I'll be in my own apartment.
This was a huge miscalculation LMAO.

Anyway, I will be continuing this thread even though I said previously that once my life is stable I'd stop.

The next step is to start developing a leverage-able skill. This will be coding and I take inspiration from @Tau Ceti

I'll see you next week

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
I absolutely love your spirit.

So many people your age would just keep procrastinating for years and waiting for perfect circumstances. Meanwhile, you moved across the country with almost nothing and are already building a new life for yourself.

Respect. I predict a huge Fastlane success for you.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I wonder what you would think about this decision -- I put myself into debt to move into an apartment and stabilize my life quicker and to not let this apartment slip me by. I have not doubt I can pay him back with my job (pays a decent 20/HR).

I would've done it in a heartbeat. Use debt to achieve goals. Debt means nothing once you have a profitable idea.

If you happen to be near Hill Air Force Base, or you're applying to Federal positions for stability at all, I might be able to help, at least with the resume aspect. I have good results with the Federal jobs system. I'm helping someone else apply to Hill AFB and SLC fed positions. I've recently received offers there. I might move out there next month. Will probably decide by Tuesday.

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
It's been one week since I last updated you.

Things have gotten so much better so fast.

For starters, I have a job now.

Thanks to a temp agency I was able to get hired onto a production plant literally the next day. Next paycheck I plan to send flowers to the lady who helped me get this job.

Work is pretty decent. 4 days, ten hours each. Insoles are a must as I'm on my feet most of the day.

Depending on where they send me, the labor is easy or difficult. My coworkers are cool and they invited me to go hiking in two hours but I had to decline because I wanted these three weekend days to be mine to reflect, go to mosque, and start making moves towards the fastlane.

I can sneak headphones into work and listen to audiobooks. This is a plus in my eyes, I've been listening to the Great Rat Race Escape and The Untethered Soul. Listening isn't as great as reading but I'll take whatever I can get.

I was actually going to get a second job to speed up the process of finding an apartment but...

I got an apartment! I'm no longer living in my car!

It's kind of hilarious how badly I misjudged the time it would take to move out of my car.

The story goes like this -- my past life as a car flipper has taught me to periodically hunt for deals on Facebook Marketplace. While looking for apartments for for rent, I came up with a strategy: look for Spanish apartment ads in white neighborhoods because the landlady would be more inclined to rent towards a fellow latino.

The ideal landlady was an older Spanish lady that lives alone or with elderly family members. (Not because I'm setting up a home invasion, but because I'm a light sleeper)

This, combined with my natural baby face and ability to sweet talk got me a pretty nice basement apartment for 900/M to a sweet landlady.

She's gifted me a slow cooker, some pans, and a rug which is great. I just finished making two meals and I gave her a container of food.

View attachment 52109
One of the two meals I made in the slow cooker... The chicken came out amazing...

I have a living room, a small kitchenette, a bedroom and a small bathroom. Oh and I can park my car in the garage.

Wifi and laundry isn't included unfortunately but all other utilities are. This is AMAZING, all I really have to do is go to a laundromat and work in a cafe/ library in my own time. Not big sacrifices at all. Not compared to living in a Honda Civic.

The way that I was able to get this apartment even though I burned through a lot of my money on the move here was by borrowing $1500 from a friend which I will repay in a month. I wonder what you would think about this decision -- I put myself into debt to move into an apartment and stabilize my life quicker and to not let this apartment slip me by. I have not doubt I can pay him back with my job (pays a decent 20/HR).

This was a huge miscalculation LMAO.

Anyway, I will be continuing this thread even though I said previously that once my life is stable I'd stop.

The next step is to start developing a leverage-able skill. This will be coding and I take inspiration from @Tau Ceti

I'll see you next week
Thanks for the shout-out. Good luck with your future endeavors.

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
I absolutely love your spirit.

So many people your age would just keep procrastinating for years and waiting for perfect circumstances. Meanwhile, you moved across the country with almost nothing and are already building a new life for yourself.

Respect. I predict a huge Fastlane success for you.
Thank you man I seriously appreciate it. Your replies always help me.

I would've done it in a heartbeat. Use debt to achieve goals. Debt means nothing once you have a profitable idea.

If you happen to be near Hill Air Force Base, or you're applying to Federal positions for stability at all, I might be able to help, at least with the resume aspect. I have good results with the Federal jobs system. I'm helping someone else apply to Hill AFB and SLC fed positions. I've recently received offers there. I might move out there next month. Will probably decide by Tuesday.
It’s refreshing to hear that. I was afraid my decision would’ve been seen as parasitic debt but when you put it like that I’m a bit more relieved with my decision.

I’m about 35 mins from the Air Force base btw but I’ll just keep my job since it’s only four days a week and let’s me work on own stuff. My goal is to increase my income with online products.

Thanks for the shout-out. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Thanks for your reply it means a lot. I’ve read your story and actually have a quote of yours on my wall. It’s was about how you learned to code by just coding products 12 hours a day.

That’s inspiring because it puts into perspective how the effort I put in and the decision I make are directly correlated to my success

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@BigRomeDawg talk to this man about tent to apartment transition and it's aid to your mental state!

@Darwin Diaz offer to meet @MJ DeMarco for some vegan coffee. he's not far from you.
what is your next big obstacle? what connections do you need to get to the next step as quickly as possible?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, just got to read this thread. Awesome job Mr. Diaz on making decisions to move your life forward, in a manner which you deem. Your spirit and drive is incredible as you clearly are grateful for what you have, not what you do not.

Big things headed your way.

What city in Utah are you? I moved here 28 months ago.

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
@BigRomeDawg talk to this man about tent to apartment transition and it's aid to your mental state!

@Darwin Diaz offer to meet @MJ DeMarco for some vegan coffee. he's not far from you.
what is your next big obstacle? what connections do you need to get to the next step as quickly as possible?
Thanks for the reply. I didn't know MJ was in Utah, I thought he was still in AZ.

I would say my only obstacle right now is not having something to work on. I'm in the library as I write this and have this plan: I will do something similar to Peter Level's 12 startups in 12 months. The intention from this isn't to make money (though I will not turn dollars down), instead I want to develop the skills of finding a market need, learning whatever new languages or technologies I'd have to learn, building, releasing, marketing.

The main goal is just to finish products and get into the mindset that I'm a servant of the market.

Wow, just got to read this thread. Awesome job Mr. Diaz on making decisions to move your life forward, in a manner which you deem. Your spirit and drive is incredible as you clearly are grateful for what you have, not what you do not.

Big things headed your way.

What city in Utah are you? I moved here 28 months ago.
Your reply to me in this thread along with everyone one else who responded and your post was really sobering and helped me realize my previous mistakes last time I tried to move out. It made me question how badly I want this. Now I understand this to be a process.

I'm in the best position I've ever been in to take swings at the plate and I'm going to keep swinging until a homerun, this is inevitable.

I live in Sandy, Utah.

Let's meet up for a vegan meal this Friday, on me.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looks to be a nice place by the Rocky Mountains. Since living in the rust belt of the US for a couple decades, can't help but picture Utah as this:
iu

LOL. Utah has many diverse climates and some of the most beautiful vistas in the world.

What do you need at your new apartment?

We might have a surplus of items here that we can donate.

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
LOL. Utah has many diverse climates and some of the most beautiful vistas in the world.

What do you need at your new apartment?

We might have a surplus of items here that we can donate.
@MJ DeMarco I’d be grateful for anything you might, it would be extra valuable coming from you.

What’s the best way to get in contact and pick them up?

Last edited:

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Thanks for your reply it means a lot. I’ve read your story and actually have a quote of yours on my wall. It’s was about how you learned to code by just coding products 12 hours a day.
Wow, I don't know what to say. I am humbled that you read my story and that you decided to apply some of what I wrote.

I hope you succeed. I'll be rooting for you.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Got a smallish/ medium desk?
I think you rephrase this to 'I would be incredibly grateful for anything you might have! how could i contact you / pick them up?'. (It's a chance to meet MJ and inspire HIM!)

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
I think you rephrase this to 'I would be incredibly grateful for anything you might have! how could i contact you / pick them up?'. (It's a chance to meet MJ and inspire HIM!)
‍(face palm) you’re right. I could’ve worded that wayyyy better, thank you for bringing that to my attention.

I like how your brain works, even in something as simple as that response you see an opportunity to provide value

ugudango

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Apr 17, 2022
Bratislava, Slovakia
Very inspiring thread man, I wish u the best of luck!

I'll definitely follow your story.

I can send you a link to a guy who helps people get jobs as software developers, he teaches you from start to finish - best part is, he makes it very approachable so even dumdums can learn :)
I personally got a job with no prior experience or college within 6 months, and I was just learning 4 hours a day.

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
It's been 6 days since I last updated you.

Some signs of struggle this week, many signs of forward movement. Adapting is the name of the game.

I look at the wall right in front of me and just think about how I'm fretting situations I know I can handle when I've already faced way more difficulty on the journey here alone.

Let me start with the good of this week -

I HAVE INTERNET
Understand how huge this is - I now work on my business in the morning hours before work and as soon as I come home as well.

Before I had to waste gas going to a cafe, set up my work environment, get comfortable, get distracted at the unpredictable noises of strangers, pack up, go home.

Now it's come home, eat, work at in an optimized, distraction free environment, go to sleep.

I pay 23 a month for 200mbps download. This is pretty decent I believe. Definitely fast enough for watching coding tutorials and borrowing books from the internet

THRIVING OFF GOODWILL
1698974084897.png

Pull up bar I got, max 7 pull ups

Thrifting has been an indispensable asset to me. Some game-changing items I've picked up were:

- Pull Up Bar
- Huge foldable table I now use as a desk
- Gallon water bottle
- A powerful Vacuum with hose
- 4 Large Plates, 4 Small Plates, 4 Bowls

Got all of that for under 30 bucks, cleaned them up and now they work perfectly

STABLE ROUTINE AND BUDGET
I have a stable morning routine and after work routine that helps me get work done.

WORKING ON MY FIRST SAAS
I'm learning certain skill sets I need to build a SaaS.

I'm a bit afraid to share the idea for fear that someone may steal it. I know this is a bit irrational considering that ideas aren't worth shit. I'm a bit torn because I'd like to be as transparent as possible, mainly because there are some obvious drawbacks to this idea which I wish I could discuss in detail with more knowledgeable users.

I truly think this one has potential. Why?

- I'm committed to the process and execution

- I have domain knowledge

- niche market

- The idea would have certainly helped me save time and make money

- I've talked to a person in the industry this idea is for (just one person, with my domain knowledge I know others want this too) and they said they would've killed for this (though, he hasn't paid. Then again I haven't built anything for him to pay for lmao)

- there are similar products with paying customers. I've infiltrated both of them. neither of the products have many buyers. I'd say because their marketing is horrible, there user experience isn't great, and their offer is also lacking. I have a vision to be better than them. An ingenious way to market directly to the target market, that would also be automated. Basically, I have many value skews in mind

- High entry barrier

The drawbacks?
The product is (1) reliant on a pre-existing platform (2) the product would be against the platforms terms of service...

The players in the market get around this by having lowkey communities where they sell the product.

This major drawback is conflicting because this is a product I'd want to make anyways.

Some of the unexpected bad news I got this week:
- The factory I work in is closing in 6 weeks because they're moving to Malaysia. They offered the workers who are in good standing 8 weeks of pay for 6 weeks of work so I guess that's a plus. I'm not too worried, I'm sure I can find another job fairly quickly once this one ends

- When I made my weekly budget, I assumed that I'd make at least $720 after tax... The government whooped my a$$ and I actually make like $620 a week.

I'm also not stressing about this because I used my inner savings rat to cut expenses and live like a miser starting this week. $50 less on food, $10 less on gas, $25 less on random expenses, $50 less on emergency savings for car troubles (not that there's anything wrong with my car)

It's doable though. For example, today I spent 40 bucks on food that will last me a week. To achieve the same goal, last week I spent 100 dollars

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I'm learning certain skill sets I need to build a SaaS.

I'm a bit afraid to share the idea for fear that someone may steal it. I know this is a bit irrational considering that ideas aren't worth shit. I'm a bit torn because I'd like to be as transparent as possible, mainly because there are some obvious drawbacks to this idea which I wish I could discuss in detail with more knowledgeable users.
@MJ DeMarco could you charge my card for his INSIDERS subscription first year?

@Darwin Diaz let's gift you an INSIDERS and you can post there and get input / opinions.
also, dm me.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@Rabby @MTF who do we know that can help this guy kickoff a saas biz?
@johnp (I think that's his forum handle) has a SaaS. So does @eliquid (plus a great SaaS thread or two).

I love this recent thread by @uhhfeef too:

I've not read this thread at all. Will do so with a cup of tea shortly.

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
@MJ DeMarco could you charge my card for his INSIDERS subscription first year?

@Darwin Diaz let's gift you an INSIDERS and you can post there and get input / opinions.
also, dm me.
Wow thank you. I'm really grateful even for the thought of this, thinking that successful entrepreneurs believe in me always kicks me out of limiting beliefs.

"If MJ and ZCP thinks that I can do this, then do I know any better than them?" Is what I often think

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Wow. You're an inspiration @Darwin Diaz. You're taking action and you want to serve.

You've said lots of little things that show anyone reading that your heart's in the right place and that you've the mental fortitude to grind it out while appreciating the journey.

How did your Spanish landlady react to the meal you made her?

oneac

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jul 29, 2022
@johnp (I think that's his forum handle) has a SaaS. So does @eliquid (plus a great SaaS thread or two).

I love this recent thread by @uhhfeef too:

I've not read this thread at all. Will do so with a cup of tea shortly.
Thank you for mentioning them, I'll message them at the end of the day today.

Wow. You're an inspiration @Darwin Diaz. You're taking action and you want to serve.

You've said lots of little things that show anyone reading that your heart's in the right place and that you've the mental fortitude to grind it out while appreciating the journey.

How did your Spanish landlady react to the meal you made her?
Haha thank you, Andy. A long time ago, when I used to be an action-faker in @Fox web school I remember you'd always provide value in the Facebook group with your posts. So hearing that from you hits pretty hard.

She loved it, I gave her some beef pasta that I meal prepped with the slow cooker. Ngl this slow cooker is one of the best inventions known to man.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
@Rabby @MTF who do we know that can help this guy kickoff a saas biz?
Honestly, offer a service. Do something right away, get paid for it right away. You can possibly convert it to a SaaS or automated business later. But first things first, looking at the title of this thread, I would work on getting out of the car and into a house or apartment.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.