The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MOVING FAST

Barber95

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2024
How come it took so long for me to read this book (28m) … not sure, maybe because I grew up with a single mom that didn’t engage in my education perhaps or was it because I chose to play video games my whole youth with minimal sports involved who knows right. But now (the past year 2023) I’ve been reading 500% more (5 books).

I started a self contracting company as a plumber / gas fitter trying to “escape” found myself sinking and having some serious trouble finding jobs in the busy city.. I found it to be very stressful and with no experience or community to reach, I exhausted and decided to close shop and take what money I could and save for the next business venture I decide.

Well I’m here now and I’m the only one in family and most my extended family to want to build better and faster! College degree ? We didn’t even hit that conversation once at the dinner table (couch and hand held in small living room) I was told to find a job and if you got a trade even better! Anyways I’m out here trying and I’m here for the community I long for.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
Welcome! If you try to provide values to others in your posts you will find people to be more engaging. Maybe tell us WHY you think your plumbing business didn’t work out - be specific. And context is important. What part of the world are you in? Barriers are high (certification, bonding, licensing) in the USA for starting a contracting business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...