The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Music that Motivates

G

Guest3722A

Music/ Motivation? I'm all about this thread.

The alarm blares out noise as you wake up. Your mind begins racing on activities, projects, and ideas but one thing is fursure, if you're not feeling like kicking a$$ shortly after you wake up, then your going to have a rough day.

Listening to motivational speeches in the morning is crucial to getting fired up to take on the big guys.

I'm not talking about some old speech by MLK. (not bashing. I read and studied his "i have a dream speech" last night and was very moved and inspired).

These are epic speeches with music by Hans Zimmerman, featuring rolling kettle drums, crashing cymbals, symphonic and driving brass melodies all incorporating the inspiring thoughts and ideas of past and present business leaders, athletes and overall successful people.

If your looking for a place to start then go on 8TRACKS and search "motivational speech" and start saving a few playlists you like.

Gonna have to throw on a playlist right now....

Good stuff man! Thank you for that (rep)

G

Guest3722A

'...And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.'

Not really a positive motivator. But I am not the guy mentioned above, and I will never allow myself to be.

So true. I don't know if you have ever tried this, and its kinda cool, but along with The wizard of oz dvd, Dark side of the moon plays along to the movie when the cd starts on the first roar of the lion.

G

Guest3722A

indeed, one of the greats. the message still holds true nearly 4 decades later. this is one act i wish i would've had a chance to see

G

Guest3722A

Marilyn Manson - Lunchbox

This guy took the back road and built a multi-million dollar career out of hate.

G

Guest3722A

Tal Wilkenfeld on Bass Performing with Jeff Beck and yes, that's Vinnie Colaiuta on the drums. This girl is an amazing talent with a brave heart.

G

Guest3722A

Let It Be - The Beatles What I like about these ones with lyrics is they're in many ways like VSLs. Too bad there isn't a way to see how long viewers here watch each video. @DanielTArgueta what is it that motivates you with that wtf video and what's your message with the riff raff videos... how exactly did you stumble across that wtf video?

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
@topherea I'm just messing around with those two. The Riff Raff one was because it was in reference to another thread. wtf video ... I'm not even sure how I found it. I think I just typed in "wtf" into the YouTube search bar, lol. It made me laugh when I first found it. There's other versions and the song in the background of the original version is actually alright.

Here's a better version. Stop playing at after 0:56 though.

EDIT: Here's the song from the Pigmi Dance video. (believe it or not, lol)

Last edited:
G

Guest3722A

While I love to listen a lot to www.di.fm as they have great progressive house shows
and all other things electronic you can think of... here is a tip:

go search for http://www.transparentcorp.com - its a company I bought some software
from that helps you stimulate your brain. They have a product called MIND STEREO
where you can basically use and grab any of your favorite music and add brain stimuli
to it.

Highly recommended!
Thank you! I like stuff like this

G

Guest3722A

Back when music was played by musicians
return to forever
with Chick Corea, Lenny White, Al Di Meola & Stanley Clark

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA

watch the video.

Sheeeet awesome video man. I've seen it before actually. Someone was using it to promote some affiliate programs too, haha.

Ibiza...

Spending some time (maybe years) in Spain is a HUGE goal of mine. I have cousins that are living there right now (they come from a wealthy family).

G

Guest3722A

welcome to the family - avenged sevenfold

had to add this:

Mike Portnoy playin' rockstar

badass

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.