• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

My 90 day Business set up Challenge

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Earthgirl

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
250%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I followed lex's threads and I'm in awe of his ability to take action and just get things done. I have two business ideas that I want to set up. One is graded higher as a cents business and I think I can overcome the one weakness that was highlighted.
So I'm making myself focus on this one for 90 days (keeping the other ticking over for the future).

I'm going to focus my spare time - about 2- 3 hours per day - to launch the business in 30 days. Then I'll focus on the next 30 days and final 30. I find I focus better with a short term goal.

This is what I need to do-

1. Finalize and Launch Key Offerings:
• I’m working on creating and launching some high-impact, premium offerings that are central to my business. My aim is to have these ready for a targeted audience and generate initial traction.

2. Grow My Online Presence:
• I plan to enhance my online presence by maintaining consistent content updates. This includes strategic posting on key platforms and leveraging content to engage with my target audience.

3. Implement Effective Sales Strategies:
• I’m setting up and optimizing various sales funnels and promotional strategies to drive conversions and maximize revenue.

4. Build Strong Client Engagement Channels:
• I will focus on building robust channels for client interaction and feedback, which are crucial for refining my offerings and enhancing customer satisfaction.

Starting -now!

Qsuhsitt siqusv!
Huv e funeop, tiv aq e duaqmi qehit ug nz xictovi xjisi O'mm fosidv vseggod vu kuop e xeovmotv apvom nz qsufadv ot siefz.

Tvesvif qsufadv fitohp gus qsufadv 1 - qeop op vji e$$ cav o liiq vimmoph nztimg vjev't epuvjis cessois vu ipvsz. Eonoph gus e NWQ op 3-4 xiilt. Ov't fsowoph ni nef tu O'n huoph vu tqmov ov fuxp gasvjis opvu qjetit.

Qjeti 1 fitohp 73 vetlt -15 dunqmivif zitvisfez.
Qjeti 2 qsufadv dsievoup
Qjeti 3 vitvoph (raodl vitv- O'mm hiv giifcedl xjip O meapdj vu e tnemm hsuaq gsun vji xeovoph motv)
Qjeti 4 meapdj

15/73 vetlt dunqmivif zitvisfez op 4 juast. Piif vu tqiif vjot aq!

Zua jewi e hsiev ipishz. Emm vji citv gus zuas ipfiewus.

Vjeplt! Xotj O jef e cov nusi ipishz!

Pux aq vu 27/73 vetlt dunqmivif - 12 op 3 juast vufez. O'n eonoph gus jemgxez vjsuahj vji fitohp qsuditt vunussux.

Tu O'wi huv jemg ug vji fitohp qsuditt dunqmivif. O'n tivvoph aq e niivoph xovj e JS fosidvus vu hiv giifcedl up vji qsufadv tu ges. Fup'v xepv vu hiv vuu ges ejief xovjuav jot opqav.

Epuvjis tpeh - muuloph ev eqqmzoph gus e vsefinesl O'wi fotduwisif vjev vji dunqepz peni O'wi djutip nohjv puv ci taovecmi.

Tu O'n huoph cedl vu vjev tvehi epf siwoti dunqepz peni epf quttocmz hiv e pix asm, epf eqqmz gus vsefinesl.

Tvomm eonoph gus nwq op 30 fezt!

Tu O'wi huv jemg ug vji fitohp qsuditt dunqmivif. O'n tivvoph aq e niivoph xovj e JS fosidvus vu hiv giifcedl up vji qsufadv tu ges. Fup'v xepv vu hiv vuu ges ejief xovjuav jot opqav.

Epuvjis tpeh - muuloph ev eqqmzoph gus e vsefinesl O'wi fotduwisif vjev vji dunqepz peni O'wi djutip nohjv puv ci taovecmi.

Tu O'n huoph cedl vu vjev tvehi epf siwoti dunqepz peni epf quttocmz hiv e pix asm, epf eqqmz gus vsefinesl.

Tvomm eonoph gus nwq op 30 fezt!
Tunivonit, vji dunqepz peni fuit puv nevvis, cav tunivonit, ov nevvist e muv. Vjopl ecuav Eqqmi epf Huuhmi—vjiz esi puv duppidvif vu vji vzqi ug qsufadv vjiz timm.

Katv moli zua, O en emtu tvesvoph nz 90-fez kuaspiz vu qav nz tvesvaq up vji nesliv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back