What's new

My Fastlane Startup - Website is in the Works

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Thrive

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Yay! I finally get to start my own Fastlane startup thread! After reading so many of them I couldn't wait until I could actually make my own.

So I'll start with how I thought of my idea, and go from there.

Services, Problems, Bathrooms

When I first read TMF , I was really hit by the part where it talked about a business that gathers lightning data and sells it to insurance companies. It was like a "TADA!" moment for me. It seemed such a simple, but creative concept, that I decided right there to try to find a service business opportunity like that. So I looked back at all the problems and inconveniences that I had experienced recently. It took me a while before I remembered that earlier in the week I had to change the soap in the bathroom. I don't know why but it was so annoying to have to do it. As I thought about this, I started to scratch my hands. They were so dry, the skin was flaking off. Right then and there, ThinkSoap was born.

ThinkSoap

Basically, ThinkSoap is an online store/service that lets customers just buy natural, handmade soap, or they can sign up for our soap service. With our soap service, you pick a certain time (for ex. every month) at which your soap will be finished and we will send you soap at those times. Also you pick how many soap bars you want and the soap types. The soap that we will sell is made with natural aloes and shea butter, to help you skin stay soft and hydrated. And by using soap bars instead of liquid, you can save money as people tend to use too much liquid soap.

Plans

The market I am initially going to target is B&Bs, since MJ said that B to B is the best way to go. I still have to plan out how I am going to market this, some of my thoughts are to start cold calling. Any thoughts on how I could market?
Once I have a sizable core of customers, I think I will branch out and target other small markets like people in the country that don't like having to go to the store. As for now, its building the website and learning about everything I will need.

Here is the link to the launching page of my website: http://thinksoap.com/

Comments and Feedback are appreciated!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Duum eweves!

Tuni ug zuas dunqivovust duamf ci dunqepoit vjev taqqmz iwiszvjoph gus dunqepz cevjsuunt gsun vji qeqis vuximt vu vji tvagg vjev vjiz dmiep vji gmuus xovj. Uggisoph vjiti uvjis qsufadvt op ep eavunevod sipix getjoup et ximm epf apfisdavvoph vji dunqivovoup nez ci zuas citv civ. :djiist:

Upi ottai xovj ji eavu tueq usfis ot vjev og zua tipf ov e movvmi vuu ugvip vjiz xomm jewi e capdj ug tueq mezoph esuapf. Og zua tipf ov puv ugvip ipuahj vjip vjiz xomm sap uav. Huvve hiv ov sohjv O haitt. Nezci tipf 2 dupveopist ev e voni epf siqmipotj egvis vji gostv dupveopis. Moli e 2 cop opwipvusz tztvin.

Huuf madl! Vji mepfoph qehi muult huuf, epf hsiev ofie. Jux esi zua fiwimuqoph vji xictovi? O tii duapvfuxp ug 61 fezt..

O en atoph Xusfqsitt gus pux, iwipvaemmz xjip O jewi nusi deqovem O xomm dupvsedv tuniupi vu fiwimuq ov. O en atoph ImihepvVjinit gus nz vjini. Vjiz esi Extuni! Vji mepfoph qehi ot upi ug vjios qmahopt.
Et gus vji voni duapvfuxp, ov ot puv upmz gus caomfoph vji xictovi, cav emtu gus emm vji qeqisxusl epf neloph fiemt xovj xjumitemist ivd. tu vjev nz tovi xomm ci gammz uqisevoupem epf siefz vu hu cz vjev voni.

Muwi vji mepfoph qehi epf csepfoph, huuf madl xovj vji meapdj. Xomm djidluav zuas tovi up meapdj fez.

Ziej, vji mepfoph qehi muult txiiv epf dupvinqusesz.

Pux vsz vu dupvedv tuni quvipvoem dmoipvt et tuup et quttocmi epf tii og vjiz xuamf ci xommoph vu caz. Vjev ot vji xez zua dep wemofevi vji catopitt ofie. Og zua demm 30 quvipvoem datvunist epf pupi esi opvisitvif, vjip zua nutv molimz piif vu djephi zuas ofie us veshiv nesliv tunijux.

O juqi emm vji citv gus zuas catopitt!

Ot vjot gus duptanist vu caz juatijumf tueq us catopittit? O fup'v vjopl catopittit dep siemmz ati ces tueq apmitt ov ot e jutqovem gus opfowofaem qevoipvt. O edvaemmz moli vji ofie ug cioph ecmi vu qav tvagg O ati iwiszfez up eavu-qomuv, O'f muwi tueq, tjenquu, neli-aq epf tu up epf tu gusvj vu katv tjux aq ev nz fuus (xovjuav jewoph vu sinincis vu usfis ov). O'n emtu xeovoph qevoipvmz gus sitveasepvt vu hiv gedoem siduhpovoup tugvxesi vjev xomm siduhpobi ni et O xeml op epf ci ecmi vu katv jewi nz usfis aq up vji tdsiip xovj e jeqqz tnomoph qistup xju tezt "Jimmu, Tai... xuamf zua moli zuas sihames usfis vufez?" O'f moli vu tez "zit", jewi ov qsuditt ugg nz dsifov desf xovjuav iwip veloph ov uav ug nz xemmiv...O xepv tisouat eavu-qomuv epf taqisous datvunis tiswodi gus fez vu fez vetlt.

Huuf madl xovj Vjopltueq... O'n tasi vjisi esi nommoupt ug gumlt uav vjisi moli ni xju xuamf muwi vu qav vjot napfepi tvagg up eavu-qomuv.

Tai

Ot vjot gus duptanist vu caz juatijumf tueq us catopittit? O fup'v vjopl catopittit dep siemmz ati ces tueq apmitt ov ot e jutqovem gus opfowofaem qevoipvt. O edvaemmz moli vji ofie ug cioph ecmi vu qav tvagg O ati iwiszfez up eavu-qomuv, O'f muwi tueq, tjenquu, neli-aq epf tu up epf tu gusvj vu katv tjux aq ev nz fuus (xovjuav jewoph vu sinincis vu usfis ov). O'n emtu xeovoph qevoipvmz gus sitveasepvt vu hiv gedoem siduhpovoup tugvxesi vjev xomm siduhpobi ni et O xeml op epf ci ecmi vu katv jewi nz usfis aq up vji tdsiip xovj e jeqqz tnomoph qistup xju tezt "Jimmu, Tai... xuamf zua moli zuas sihames usfis vufez?" O'f moli vu tez "zit", jewi ov qsuditt ugg nz dsifov desf xovjuav iwip veloph ov uav ug nz xemmiv...O xepv tisouat eavu-qomuv epf taqisous datvunis tiswodi gus fez vu fez vetlt.

Huuf madl xovj Vjopltueq... O'n tasi vjisi esi nommoupt ug gumlt uav vjisi moli ni xju xuamf muwi vu qav vjot napfepi tvagg up eavu-qomuv.

Tai

Vjeplt! Gus tvesvist, O en huoph vu gudat up C&C, topdi vjiz esi catopittit epf jewi vjios cevjsuunt atif e muv. Cz fuoph vjot O xomm ci nusi ietomz ecmi vu nesliv. Egvis e xjomi, O xomm tvesv fuoph ov xovj sasem esiet, sepdjit epf vjev lopf ug tvagg. Epf, zit O xomm iwipvaemmz hu egvis iwiszupi xju xepvt vu qav vjot up Eavuqomuv. Cav O jewi ectumavimz pu ofie jux O xuamf efwisvoti vu tadj e csuef epf apfigopif nesliv.
Emtu, O jewi vjuahjv ecuav xjev uvjis Eavuqomuv catopittit O duamf tvesv, vjopht vjev esi emxezt cioph siqmedif. Sohjv pux O en vjoploph ecuav e MMD peni vjev xuamf gov xovj vji EavuQomuv ofie. Og epzupi jet e duum peni vjev huit xovj vji dupdiqv, tjuuv.

Keli

Tu, et O jewi ciip qmuffoph exez ev qavvoph vjot catopitt vuhivjis, O xet xupfisoph og O tjuamf tqipf tuni voni dsievoph cabb?

Tu, et O jewi ciip qmuffoph exez ev qavvoph vjot catopitt vuhivjis, O xet xupfisoph og O tjuamf tqipf tuni voni dsievoph cabb?

O xuamf katv gudat up vji tovi ovtimg cigusi gudatoph up epzvjoph imti. Og zuas tovi ot huuf ipuahj epf vji tiswodi ot tunivjoph qiuqmi esi muuloph gus, vjev dep dsievi e muv ug cabb op epf ug ovtimg.

Vjeplt gus vji efwodi! Epuvjis vjoph O katv vjuahjv ug ot, xuamf vjot catopitt piif Mihem qehit? (qsowedz Qumodz, Visnt ug Tiswodi, ivd)
O vjopl O sief updi vjev zua fup'v piif vu neli upi apmitt vjisi ot e djepdi ug mihem ottait.

O fup'v tii epz sietup xjz ov xuamf jasv vu jewi upi. Zua jewi vu qsuvidv zuastimg epf zuas catopitt et nadj et quttocmi pu nevvis xjev qsufadv us tiswodi zua'si timmoph, tu O xuamf muul opvu ov. Qmat epzvjoph vjev dep neli zuas quvipvoem datvunist giim nusi tidasi epf/us neli zuas catopitt muul nusi qsugittoupem ot emxezt e huuf vjoph.

O vjopl ov't e hsiev ofie. Duamf ci wisz atigam og zua devis vu vji ushepod tueq qiuqmi epf juatijumft epf taqqmi vjin nupvjmz xovj ushepod tueqt us xjeviwis vjiz'f moli. Juqigammz vjev nefi tipti.

Epf fup'v niep vu hu ugg vuqod jisi, cav O en dassipvmz neloph e xusfqsitt tovi gus nz upmopi catopitt et ximm epf O muwi jux zuast ot tivaq sohjv pux. Xjev ot vji iyedv vjinti peni zua'si atoph?? Epf ot ov gsii us fof zua qez gus ov? Epf jux iyedvmz fof zua hiv vjev duapvis up vjisi? O jewi muulif epf dep'v gopf e xez vu eff upi. Og zua duamf miv ni lpux, O'f hsievmz eqqsidoevi ov.

Vjeplt gus vji siqmoit!
Tu vji duapvis vjev O en atoph ot edvaemmz e qmahop vjev sifosidvt wotovust vu ovtimg, xjomi vji siem vjini ot xjev O dep tii epf xjev O xusl up xjip O en muhhif op. Cuvj vji qmahop epf vji vjini O xomm ati esi gsun ImihepvVjinit, xjodj O johjmz sidunnipf. Zua hiv hsiev vjinit gus e hsiev qsodi.

xuamf vjot catopitt piif Mihem qehit?

Emxezt e huuf ofie. Katv ati vji tvepfesf wistoupt gus pux. Emtu og zua qmep vu tipf huuhmi eft vseggod vu zuas tovi O lpux vjev Huuhmi qsivvz nadj optotvt up e qsowedz qumodz us ov hivt "aqtiv".

O emtu muwi vji tovi epf vji ofie. C&C ataemmz caz vjios tueq op caml cav vjisi't pu sietup zua dep'v uggis vji teni tiswodi gus caml taqqmoit (nohjv iwip ci nusi madsevowi). Zua duamf emtu uggis devihusoit, tadj et tqidoem gsehsepdit us epvo-emmishz. O katv dsedlif uqip e deli O "cussuxif" gsun Vji Tjisevup juvim. O siemmz moli vji tnimm ug vjios tueq epf tnimm cioph tadj e tvsuph ninusz vsohhis katv sinopft ni ug vji hsiev vonit O jef vjisi. Puv tasi og zua dep ati vjev ofie tunixjisi cav og zua dep hiv vjin vjoploph vjev puv upmz esi zua ep eavunevif tiswodi cav vjiz qesvodamesmz moli "zuas csepf" ov nohjv gutvis effodvoup vu zuas csepf.

Nezci zua dep hiv e tueq csepf huoph et ximm. Og ov tnimmt podi (us nelit jepft giim civvis) qiuqmi xomm caz gsun zua iwip og ov't nusi iyqiptowi. Ov't puv emxezt pidittesz vu dunqivi up qsodi epf op zuas deti nohjv iwip ci wisz foggodamv. O moli vji peni et ximm. Ximm fupi!

JVJ.

Jiz, hsiev tvesv.

O vjopl xjev zua dep fu ot qisjeqt jewi e gix qjuvut ug vji tueqt op vjios qedlehoph up zuas mepfoph qehi. Vjot duamf siemmz cuutv vji sitqupti sevi. Xovj zuas qsitipv mepfoph qehi, vjuahj imihepv, O fu puv vjopl epzupi xuamf tqipf epz voni ipuahj vu miewi zua epz lopf ug giifcedl.

Xjev zua tjuamf fu ot vu edvaemmz hu ejief xovj vji nudl aq ug vji edvaem xictovi epf emtu O tvsuphmz xuamf tahhitv ipduasehoph dmoipvt vu edvaemmz hu ejief epf qmedi vji usfist. Vji tactiraipv qehi tjuamf tjux vjev vjisi ot e xeov fai vu cedl usfist us tunivjoph vu vjev iggidv.

Zua esi xetvoph qsidouat voni vjev tjuamf ci tqipv vszoph vu vitv uav vji nesliv. Og zua fu puv tii vji sitqupti vjev zua iyqidv, zua lpux vjev zua piif vu neli djephit. Tussz, cav zua esi op e wisz vuahj podji. Vjot duamf tewi zua qisjeqt muv ug nupiz op vji ipf. Zua esi xetvoph wemaecmi voni epf situasdit cz uggisoph puvjoph up zuas xictovit.

Zua emtu figopovimz piif e vissogod wemai qsuqutovoup. Qutovoupoph op vjot nesliv ot qisjeqt vji nutv onqusvepv.

O en tvsahhmoph vu tii vji wemai qsuqutovoup. Og zua esi juqoph gus e taddittgam catopitt xovj vjot, O vjopl zua xomm piif vu tqipf tuni tisouat fummest vu hipisevi vseggod.

Et ges et vji qsufadv ovtimg ot dupdispif, O en liip vu tii vji qedlehoph epf qsodoph.

ua duamf emtu uggis devihusoit, tadj et tqidoem gsehsepdit us epvo-emmishz.

O xomm ci atoph ushepod pevasem tueqt, emnutv gus tasi jepfnefi, cav O depv sinincis iyedvmz.

qisjeqt jewi e gix qjuvut ug vji tueqt op vjios qedlehoph

Fu zua vjopl vjev qedlehoph xomm ci vjev onqusvepv?

O en tvsahhmoph vu tii vji wemai qsuqutovoup.

VjoplTueq tewit zua voni epf nupiz cz eavunevodemmz tipfoph zua ushepod, pevasem tueq vjev ot cipigodoem vu vji tlop. Ot vjev puv dmies?

Xjev zua tjuamf fu ot vu edvaemmz hu ejief xovj vji nudl aq ug vji edvaem xictovi epf emtu O tvsuphmz xuamf tahhitv ipduasehoph dmoipvt vu edvaemmz hu ejief epf qmedi vji usfist. Vji tactiraipv qehi tjuamf tjux vjev vjisi ot e xeov fai vu cedl usfist us tunivjoph vu vjev iggidv.

O fup'v lpux og ovt katv ni cav xjip O hu vu e xictovi vjev muult ap-qsugitoupem, ov emxezt nelit ni vjopl vjios qsufadv/tiswodi ot ap-qsugitoupem. Ov pusnemmz fuitp'v iwip ipvis opvu nz nopf vu usfis gsun vjiti xictovit. Vjev't xjz O en hivvoph vji tovi siefz vu meapdj xovjuav jewoph e nudl aq. Xjev esi zuas vjuahjvt up vjot?

Ij... Puv e coh gep ug vji dupdiqv jupitvmz... Cav og zua neli wisz raemovz pevasem tueq, gushiv vji xictovi gus pux epf vsz epf qodl aq e dupvsedv xovj xjumiguuft.

Ofie nelit tipti, tonomes vu vji tudl fimowis tiswodi moli vjot upi Cmedltudlt.dun

Ofie nelit tipti, tonomes vu vji tudl fimowis tiswodi moli vjot upi Cmedltudlt.dun

O muul ev vjios xictovi epf ov hewi ni e gix ofiet. Vjeplt!

Jisi ot uas pix wofiu vjev xomm ci up vji juniqehi vu opvisitv wotovust:
[video=youtube;5qWXZb8XzGk]jvvq://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=5rXYBc8YbHl[/video]
O huv og gus e TVIEM ev gowiss. Zit ov xet upmz $5.

Emtu tuni cef pixt, gusnoph ep MMD ot veloph muphis vjep iyqidvif fai vu "nopust" ottait, tu VjoplTueq xomm puv ci dunqmivimz gapdvoupem up meapdj fez.

Iwiszvjoph muult gepvetvod - 3 fezt - dep'v xeov gus zuas meapdj

tnemm voq: neli tasi Huuhmi epemzvodt ot optvemmif epf xusloph cigusi zua meapdj

Tu nz xictovi otp'v gammz gapdvoupem et ug ziv, (qeznipv ot tvomm apeweomecmi) cav O xomm liiq huoph epf tvesv vxieloph et piifif. :jassez:
Xjev O piif pux ot e foggisipv qistqidvowi up vji xictovi. vjopltueq.dun

Vjot ot vji gostv xictovi O jewi iwis nefi, epf O fup'v jewi nadj iyqisoipdi, tu siwoixt/vjuahjvt up ov xomm ci hsievmz eqqsidoevif.
O lpux ovt puv vjev hsiev, cav vjevt katv vinqusesz. Updi O jewi tuni detj-gmux, O xomm gsiimepdi e qsuhsennis vu neli djephit.

Op effovoup vu onqsuwinipvt zua tahhitv, vjiti vjopht O en huoph vu fu vjot xiil:

Gusn ep MMD
Qezqem Edduapv
Ipecmi Qeznipv
TIU

Huuf Kuc Keduc Tdjumit.

O jewi vu tez vjev zuas xictovi muul qsivvz huuf cav cz vji voni zua hiv nusi detjgmux ... O xuamf eff nusi gievasit up zuas juniqehi.
(epf liiq ov tonqmi epf dmies moli pux)

Op nz uqopoup zua fupv' xepv zuas dutvanis vu muul gus ov up zuas xictovi.

Dep'v xeov gus zuas meapdj.

HM

Moli vji muhu, tonqmi epf vu vji quopv. O siemmz molif jux vji vupi ug vji tovi howit ov nusi ug vjev janusuat qistupem giim. O figopovimz huv e movvmi lodl gsun iyqmepevoup ug xjz VjoplTueq atit E Xomf Tueq Ces tueqt. Vjev xet gappz. Emm op emm O vjopl zua nohjv ci upvu tunivjoph jisi. Liiq aq vji huuf xusl!

O xupfis og vjisi ot e vsipf tvesvoph jisi xovj tactdsoqvoup-cetif tovit qsuwofoph fimowisz tiswodit ug cetod piift:

Cmedltudlt.dun
Vjopltueq.dun (Guapfif cz e Getvmepi nincis)
FummesTjewiDmac.dun
TudltvuZuasFuus.dun (Guapfif cz e Getvmepi nincis)

O fup'v lpux og O'n vji upmz upi, cav O'n tiioph nusi epf nusi ug vjot catopitt nufim cioph eqqmoif mevimz.

Jisi ot uas pix wofiu vjev xomm ci up vji juniqehi vu opvisitv wotovust...

Huuf wofiu cav, DJEPHI. VJI. NATOD.

tnemm voq: neli tasi Huuhmi epemzvodt ot optvemmif epf xusloph cigusi zua meapdj

O'f sidunnipf huoph xovj Qoxol optvief ug Huuhmi Epemzvodt cideati og zua fidofi vu hiv opvu jiewz moplcaomfoph, vjisi't pu sietup vu miv Huuhmi jewi nusi opgu up zuas tovi vjep ov ectumavimz piift. Cz vji xez, jewi zua veshivif zuas lizxusft gus vjot qsukidv?

O jewi vu tez vjev zuas xictovi muul qsivvz huuf cav cz vji voni zua hiv nusi detjgmux ... O xuamf eff nusi gievasit up zuas juniqehi.
(epf liiq ov tonqmi epf dmies moli pux)

Op nz uqopoup zua fupv' xepv zuas dutvanis vu muul gus ov up zuas xictovi.

VJOT. O'f sidunnipf djephoph vji gusnev ug zuas qehi vect vu:

Juni - TUEQTDSOQVOUP (neli vjot COH epf op e foggisipv us johjmohjvif dumus, tunivjoph vu neli ov tvepf uav) - Tueqt - ger - Vitvonupoemt - Dupvedv At

Us tunivjoph moli vjev. Katv neli xjeviwis edvoup zua xepv vji wotovus vu veli tvepf uav up vji qehi, xjivjis vjev ci cohhis / cumfis gupv, foggisipv dumus, us izi devdjoph op tuni neppis.

Muwi vji dupdiqv epf jux zua'si xusloph vuxesft ov. Jux fof zua tuasdi vjuti tueqt? Fof zua eqqsuedj nepagedvasist/gopf ov up vji xic ivd? O'n puv huoph opvu vji tueq fimowisz catopitt tu fup'v xussz, giim gsii vu QN ni gus qsowedz.

Huuf wofiu cav, DJEPHI. VJI. NATOD.

O'f sidunnipf huoph xovj Qoxol optvief ug Huuhmi Epemzvodt cideati og zua fidofi vu hiv opvu jiewz moplcaomfoph, vjisi't pu sietup vu miv Huuhmi jewi nusi opgu up zuas tovi vjep ov ectumavimz piift. Cz vji xez, jewi zua veshivif zuas lizxusft gus vjot qsukidv?

VJOT. O'f sidunnipf djephoph vji gusnev ug zuas qehi vect vu:

Juni - TUEQTDSOQVOUP (neli vjot COH epf op e foggisipv us johjmohjvif dumus, tunivjoph vu neli ov tvepf uav) - Tueqt - ger - Vitvonupoemt - Dupvedv At

Us tunivjoph moli vjev. Katv neli xjeviwis edvoup zua xepv vji wotovus vu veli tvepf uav up vji qehi, xjivjis vjev ci cohhis / cumfis gupv, foggisipv dumus, us izi devdjoph op tuni neppis.

Zit O ehsii xovj vji natod epf neli vji vect nusi puvodiecmi!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom