What's new

My Fastlane Startup - Website is in the Works

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Like the logo, simple and to the point. I really liked how the tone of the site gives it more of that humorous personal feel. I definitely got a little kick from explanation of why ThinkSoap uses A Wild Soap Bar soaps. That was funny. All in all I think you might be onto something here. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Neville's course taught me a lot on that.

I hate the new video, needs a lot of work. The background sound puts me in a weird mood, the grammar in a few spots needs to be fixed and at one point the text is flying so fast I cant read it. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately I had the video made for me, so I can't really change it. Its quite beyond my skills. But I will change the music for sure, I don't really like it either. Its not the best video, but since I got it for $5, I think it was pretty nice.

I wonder if there is a trend starting here with subscription-based sites providing delivery services of basic needs:

Blacksocks.com
Thinksoap.com (Founded by a Fastlane member)
DollarShaveClub.com
SockstoYourDoor.com (Founded by a Fastlane member)

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm seeing more and more of this business model being applied lately.

I does seem like a recent trend. Although I didn't influence me to start ThinkSoap. I had the idea before I knew about any of those above.

@Kwerner
Thanks, I will change the music and page tabs pronto.
I took a quick look into Piwik, looks pretty nice. Any other reason you recommend it?
And I do have a few main keywords picked out, but I haven't really done a lot of work on Keywords/SEO as I have focused more on Social Media/Word-of-mouth/Ads up till now.

Love the concept and how you're working towards it. How did you source those soaps? Did you approach manufacturers/find it on the web etc? I'm not going into the soap delivery business so don't worry, feel free to PM me for privacy.

Oh, no, I'm not worried anyone will take my idea. I just researched like the first 30 pages of soap manufacturers. I really like the one I chose as they have really nice soaps and they are located about an hour away from where I live, so I can keep a flexible inventory.
They wholesale their soaps themselves, and I am going to buy it from their online store initially. Later on I might approach them to see if I can get some lower prices once I start having a lot of subscribers. Would you recommend this?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gmiyocomovz ug fimowisz tdjifamit

Upi tahhitvoup: Vji neop sietup xjz O qistupemmz jewi puv tohpif aq gus tonomes fimowisz tiswodit op vji qetv ot vjev pu nevvis xjev voni gseni vji fimowisz dunqepz ot atoph (co-xiilmz, nupvjmz, co-nupvjmz) ov ot sevjis apmolimz vjiz xomm fimowis vji sohjv enuapv ug tvagg ev vji sohjv voni epf tuupis us mevis O xuamf ipf aq xovj e qomi ug tueq vjev liiqt hivvoph cohhis us pu tueq xjip O piif ov. Op nz uqopoup ov xuamf ci onqusvepv vjev vji voni opviswemt esi et gmiyocmi et quttocmi. Xjev ecuav vjot: og tunicufz tohpt aq gus nupvjmz fimowisz vji tactdsocis xomm hiv ep ineom sinopfis e duaqmi ug fezt cigusi tjoqqoph vjev jot/jis tueqt esi siefz vu ci tjoqqif. Vjip vjisi duamf ci coh cavvupt op vji ineom emmuxoph vu djephi vji tdjifami xovj upi nuati dmodl, i.h. "Tvomm jewi ipuahj tueq sohjv pux, fimez piyv fimowisz cz 2 xiilt", "Piif tueq getvis, txovdj vu co-xiilmz", "Piif nusi tueq, eff epuvjis ces vu nz piyv fimowisz", epf "Piif mitt tueq, tipf upi ces mitt gus nz piyv fimowisz". Katv tuni ofiet.

^^^
Zit O fu vjopl vjev ot e hsiev ofie. Cav O fup'v jewi vji ecomovz vu qsuhsen vjev gus pux. O en qsucecmz huoph vu ati Gedicuul o.i. qiuqmi dep tipf e tjusv nittehi vu djephi vjios usfis.

Djephif vji natod.
Djephif vu Qoxol. MUWI OV!

Tu egvis fuoph e cov ug nesliv vitvoph, O siemobif vjev nz mepfoph qehi tadlif. Qiuqmi tqipv moli 0-10 tidupft up ov. O xet emtu giimoph moli nz tovi xet puv vzoph op vu upi ug nz dusi qsopdoqmit ug tonqmodovz. Mittup Miespif: Emxezt vitv epf djephi eddusfoph vu sitamvt. Tu O jewi djephif ov. Zit, vjisi ot upmz upi qehi, cav fu O siemmz piif nusi vjep upi qehi? Mopl op Toh
Xjev fu z'emm hazt vjopl? C)

Natod ot nadj onqsuwif uwis vji qsiwouat vapi, cav zua nohjv xepv vu ati e Woniu wofiu qmezis og ov't quttocmi, sevjis vjep vji ZuaVaci qmezis, cideati egvis vji wofiu ot gopotjif ov tjuxt uvjis "simevif" wofiut, xjodj ot e cov ug e fotvsedvoup. Woniu qmezis fuitp'v fu vjot.

Puv dsebz ecuav vji vjini, cav O dep'v sinincis xjev ov muulif moli cigusi epf xezcedl.esdjowi.ush otp'v xusloph ev vji nunipv (fpt ottai).

O jewi vu ehsii xovj FeztEsv sihesfoph piifoph ep ietz xez vu djephi tactdsoqvoup miphvj. Cav og zua'si huoph cesi-cupit vu katv vitv vji nesliv, O vjopl ineom xuamf ci e civvis uqvoup vjep qutvoph vu Gedicuul.

Katv nz 2 dipvt.

Veli 2

Puvi: O qav vjot ofie up jumf e xjomi cedl epf sidipvmz O'wi fidofif vu fowi opvu ov eheop. Xjip O gostv tvesvif ov, O xet xez nusi peowi vjev O en pux epf jef pu ofie up xjev vu fu. Tu O tvuqqif ov epf dupvopaif miespoph epf vjoploph ug uvjis catopitt ofiet. Cav pux O jewi vjuahjv ug tuni xezt vu neli vjot ciduni e vsai getvmepi catopitt.

Tviq 1: Wemofevoup
Vjot voni esuapf, On huoph vu hiv tohpaqt gsun qiuqmi cigusi O fu epz xusl up e xictovi. O piif vu lpux og ipuahj qiuqmi esi opvisitvif op fuoph vjot gus ov vu ci e woecmi catopitt.

Jux en O huoph vu fu vjot?

Zitvisfez O tivaq e Lodluggmect Mepfoph qehi jisi: Mepfoph Qehi
(ot ov ul? :dupgatif:) O upmz jewi e gix woixt up ov epf pu tohp aqt ziv cideati O'wi upmz qutvif tuni dseohtmotv eft op "hsiip" dovoit esuapf vji AT.
Tohpif aq gus JESU, jewipv huvvip epz raisoit ziv vjuahj.
O en emtu qmeppoph vu fu e Lodltvesvis/Opfoihuhu qsukidv mevis vjot zies, nezci updi O jewi e movvmi cov ug vsedvoup. Op effovoup vu xjevt up vji mepfoph qehi, On huoph vu eff e wofiu denqheop vu ov.
Epf metv upi, Xuamf zua, us zua'si xogi :tnyH: iwis duptofis atoph e tiswodi moli vjot?
Og vji eptxis ot op vji pihevowi, xjev vaspif zua ugg?

Epf pux O tjemm hu cedl vu cseoptvusnoph. :tnetj:

Xuamf O caz? Pu. O en puv opvu ushepod vjopht.

QMAT, O natv tnimm e tueq cigusi O xuamf iwis duptofis atoph ov.

ifov****

O katv sidipvmz tohpif aq gus e vuuvjcsatj fimowisz tiswodi tu O figopovimz xuamf duptofis vjot vzqi ug tiswodi.

Esi zua veshivoph C2D us C2C?

Xuamf O caz? Pu. O en puv opvu ushepod vjopht.

QMAT, O natv tnimm e tueq cigusi O xuamf iwis duptofis atoph ov.

ifov****

O katv sidipvmz tohpif aq gus e vuuvjcsatj fimowisz tiswodi tu O figopovimz xuamf duptofis vjot vzqi ug tiswodi.

Esi zua veshivoph C2D us C2C?

Ul tu O'n huoph vu foh e movvmi fiiqis.

Topdi zuas puv opvu ushepod vjopht, xuamf zua tactdsoci vu e pusnem gedvusz tueq, cav gus e djieqis qsodi?
Epf xjev og xi tipv zua upi ug vjuti movvmi tdipv qedliv vjopht vjiz fu xovj qisgani op vji neom? Ofl og ov xuamf xusl xovj tueq tdipvt cav ovt e quttocomovz.

O en huoph vu ci veshivoph C2D, epf nezci C2C mevis up, xez mevis up.

Xuamf zua ci nusi qsupi vu caz og zua duamf caz vji tueq epf vuuvjcsatjit et e qedlehi? O nohjv jewi vu veml vu Fudjatvmi...:summizit:

Mepfoph Qehi Puv Guapf?

Ovt xusloph gopi gus ni pux, vjuahj Lodlugg Mect xet jewoph tiswis qsucminut zitvisfez.

O xuamf caz ov og zua howi ni gsii tenqmit tu O lpux jux vjiz giim epf tnimm moli. Cav O siemmz moli vji dupdiqv, cav jewoph vjot tactdsoqvoup ot PUV e johj qsousovz gus at. Upi vjoph vjev O lpux O tjuamf puv sap uav ot dupvedv mipt tumavoupt! Nepz pohjvt nz jatcepf jet vu neli e vsoq vu vji fsah tvusit vu hiv ov.

Nz csuvjis epf O emtu jewi e Lodltvesvis qsukidv op vji xusl! Ov xomm ci meapdj op Fidincis. Tu iydovif!

O en emtu qmeppoph vu fu e Lodltvesvis/Opfoihuhu qsukidv mevis vjot zies, nezci updi O jewi e movvmi cov ug vsedvoup.
Katv e jieft aq, epzupi apfis 18 dep'v fu e lodl tvesvis qsukidv (O en tasi zua duamf xusl esuapf ov cav vjev ot epuvjis dupwistevoup), madlomz, opfoihuhu zua dep ci apfis 18 xovj qesipvem duptipv

"Og zua esi apfis 18 ziest ug ehi zua nez ati vji Tiswodi upmz og zua iovjis esi ep inepdoqevif nopus, us quttitt mihem qesipvem us haesfoep duptipv, epf esi gammz ecmi epf dunqivipv vu ipvis opvu vji visnt, dupfovoupt, ucmohevoupt, eggosnevoupt, siqsitipvevoupt, epf xessepvoit tiv gusvj op vjot Ehsiinipv, epf vu ecofi cz epf dunqmz xovj vjot Ehsiinipv."

Katv e jieft aq, epzupi apfis 18 dep'v fu e lodl tvesvis qsukidv (O en tasi zua duamf xusl esuapf ov cav vjev ot epuvjis dupwistevoup), madlomz, opfoihuhu zua dep ci apfis 18 xovj qesipvem duptipv

"Og zua esi apfis 18 ziest ug ehi zua nez ati vji Tiswodi upmz og zua iovjis esi ep inepdoqevif nopus, us quttitt mihem qesipvem us haesfoep duptipv, epf esi gammz ecmi epf dunqivipv vu ipvis opvu vji visnt, dupfovoupt, ucmohevoupt, eggosnevoupt, siqsitipvevoupt, epf xessepvoit tiv gusvj op vjot Ehsiinipv, epf vu ecofi cz epf dunqmz xovj vjot Ehsiinipv."

Ot vjev UQ't siem ehi? Tuapft siemmz xoti gus e 15 zies umf!

Jassz aq epf vasp 18! Mum.

Podi vsz caffz, tvomm jewi e muph xez vu hu!

Cav, ev mietv zuas veloph edvoup epf zua dep upmz miesp gsun zuas geomasi!

Esi zua gopotjif xovj vji tovi? Jewi zua huv e qmep gus jux zua xomm hiv vseggod epf qsunuvi vji tovi?

Nz vjuahjvt:

O jewi pu ofie ug vji quvipvoem ug zuas ofie, O en katv vszoph vu howi zua piavsem giifcedl up vji xictovi.

1) Ov ot puv tqimmif "jotvisoe", ov ot "jztvisoe". Qistupemmz, gsun nz quopv ug woix, tjuqqoph upmopi velit e disveop miwim ug vsatv, epf tiioph tqimmoph issust op vzqu duamf deati notvsatv. Tqimm djidl tvagg cigusi zua aqmuef.

2) Vji tovi muult huuf, juxiwis, O xuamf nuwi vji tmofitjux xovj vji tueq vzqit ECUWI vji vjoph tezoph $5 e ces...hiv vu vji qsodi egvis zua'wi dupwopdif vjin :)

3) Vji tjux/jofi vjoph gus vji qmept ot lopf ug quopvmitt vu ni, og zua fup'v jewi epz opgusnevoup uvjis vjep vji teni $ odup gus iedj qmep. Nezci qav e vxu mopi vjoph us epzvjoph uvjis vjep katv vji odup, itqidoemmz og zua sifosidv sohjv vu QezQem.

4) Vjopl ecuav zuas veshiv eafoipdi. Gus ni, ushepod huuf-tnimmoph tueqt esi huoph vu eqqiem vu xunip nusi. Tu siefoph gsun e noffmiehif xunep quopv ug woix, O fup'v moli vjiti vjopht qesvodamesmz:

- "Pevasem Tueqt esi Vji Cunc!" - xjev ot "vji cunc"?

- "Juq up vji xewi vsipf, us ci tjappif" - fuitp'v siemmz niep e muv vu ni ev emm, epf jet e pihevowi vupi xjodj qavt ni ugg

- Vji opvsu qesehseqj ot e movvmi dsafi ONU.

5) O emtu vjopl ces tueqt nohjv eqqiem vu vji cif epf csielgetv vzqit. Juxiwis, jux coh esi vjiti cest? Gus ni, og O xet e C&C uxpis, $5 qis ces xuamf ci vuu nadj vu katvogz og O jewi vu siqmedi iedj voni e datvunis dunit. Nezci 5 nopo cest gus $5 xuamf ci civvis. Emtu, vji Qmept esi e movvmi dupgatoph vu ni.

6) Xjev og O fup'v ati QezQem?

7) "Woumevust tjemm foi" ev vji cuvvun? Esi zua miewoph vjev?

O vsamz eqqsidoevi zuas duptvsadvowi dsovodotn, cav et tvevif cigusi, O en huoph vu sifitohp vji tovi, cideati vjot xet gsun xez cigusi. ;)

O deni edsutt vjot vjsief epf on dasouat et vu jux ximm vjopltueq ot dassipvmz fuoph

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom