The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

My first Business - Digital Travel Guides & Personal Itineraries

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Zizu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Mar 9, 2023
Croatia
I just launched my website and my first product. A few months ago I was wasting time action faking:

• Reading Books to get "inspiration" and "ideas"
  • Watching YouTube videos to learn about business ideas
  • Journaling for hours and days on various business ideas that actually got me nowhere.
  • Saving social media posts that would "help me" in the future and being on Instagram "for business purposes".

The journey to discovering my purpose was hard. Balancing it with my full time job was even harder (and still is). After one of my hour-long tourist transfers from the airport, it actually came to me.

One of my favourite things at work is chatting with my passengers and giving them advice on what to see, where to eat and what to do locally. Combine this with my love of travelling and a knack for writing (this turned out to be my flow state task) and this is how Roads ReDiscovered (my business) was born.

I help travelers have unforgettable experiences with digital travel guides and personalized itineraries. I write and create only what I am knowledgeable about and this is what I love to do. My first guide took me a few months to fully complete, from design to final proofreading. Once it was complete I knew I just couldn't let it sit on my computer and I had to launch it ASAP. A few days of learning and creating in Wordpress and it was done!

I was so proud.

The next thing to do is to build a community and brand around it. Luckily this is where I don`t have to waste time (even though its necessary, this part wastes my energy for nothing) because it is one of many things my girlfriend does in her SMM agency. She also created my logo to save me from the struggle of spending money and time on Fiverr!

If anyone wants to check it out and get an idea or two, or give some constructive criticism, here's the link:

Roads ReDiscovered

I`ll post any updates I have in this topic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

matteblack

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Oct 1, 2023
I just launched my website and my first product. A few months ago I was wasting time action faking:

• Reading Books to get "inspiration" and "ideas"
  • Watching YouTube videos to learn about business ideas
  • Journaling for hours and days on various business ideas that actually got me nowhere.
  • Saving social media posts that would "help me" in the future and being on Instagram "for business purposes".

The journey to discovering my purpose was hard. Balancing it with my full time job was even harder (and still is). After one of my hour-long tourist transfers from the airport, it actually came to me.

One of my favourite things at work is chatting with my passengers and giving them advice on what to see, where to eat and what to do locally. Combine this with my love of travelling and a knack for writing (this turned out to be my flow state task) and this is how Roads ReDiscovered (my business) was born.

I help travelers have unforgettable experiences with digital travel guides and personalized itineraries. I write and create only what I am knowledgeable about and this is what I love to do. My first guide took me a few months to fully complete, from design to final proofreading. Once it was complete I knew I just couldn't let it sit on my computer and I had to launch it ASAP. A few days of learning and creating in Wordpress and it was done!

I was so proud.

The next thing to do is to build a community and brand around it. Luckily this is where I don`t have to waste time (even though its necessary, this part wastes my energy for nothing) because it is one of many things my girlfriend does in her SMM agency. She also created my logo to save me from the struggle of spending money and time on Fiverr!

If anyone wants to check it out and get an idea or two, or give some constructive criticism, here's the link:

Roads ReDiscovered

I`ll post any updates I have in this topic.
Your website is beautifully designed

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs yearly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.