The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first day in this forum

Fraf88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member of this forum, my name is Francesco and I'm italian.
I'm working as Network Engineer in an investment bank in IT field.
I'm reading the Fastlane book and I want to improve myself, change my mindset.
My dream is to leave my job and creating a new service or product because I want to create or improve some thing that can be helpful.
My main problem is : I don't know how to start, I have no knowledge about programming/scripting, I have no idea what I want to create or sell.
I really appreciate any advice, for me is very important.

Sorry for my bad English.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

W4RHRSE

High Speed, Low Drag
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 10, 2016
Central Virginia
You don't have to know it all. I am sure there are plenty of people here who are doing it and still don't know it all...

Just keep reading that book. It will give you your referance points. Apply.the book, add your desire and determination... And you will be on your way!

Great to meet you! Look forward to seeing you around!

W4RHRSE

High Speed, Low Drag
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 10, 2016
Central Virginia
You don't have to know it all. I am sure there are plenty of people here who are doing it and still don't know it all...

Just keep reading that book. It will give you your referance points. Apply the book, add your desire and determination... And you will be on your way!

Great to meet you! Look forward to seeing you around!

henrycase

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 31, 2016
Hi, I am new as well and I am reading a book about getting things done (GTD concept).
I just finished summarised some points, perhaps you might find them useful to improve your question, and detail "what you would like to achieve":

· describe, in a single written sentence, your intended successful outcome for this problem or situation. would need to happen for you to check this project off as “done”?

· be as simple as “Take the Hawaii vacation,” “Handle situation with customer X,” “Resolve college situation with Susan,” “Clarify new divisional management structure,” “Implement new investment strategy,” or “Research options for dealing with Manuel’s reading issue.”

· Now write down the very next physical action required to move the situation forward.

· what visible action would you take right now? Would you call or text someone? Write an e-mail? Take pen and paper and brainstorm about it? Surf the Web for data? Buy nails at the hardware store? Talk about it face-to-face with your partner, your assistant, your attorney, or your boss?

I think that would be a good start for you and I am pretty confident that with more details you will ensure that more people can give you useful advices.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...