The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first step to an entrepreneur

Jun Le Tan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 16, 2023
Hi MJ DeMarco I am a 16 year old student who is trying to be financially free and take over the driver's seat. This book has really changed my life as it really changed my mindset towards money. At first I thought true wealth was just fancy cars and designer clothes etc. Even though I was quite concerned about my financial future, my plan on getting there was not the best as it was the slow lane. I thought investing at a young age even with no capital to start would make me rich quick. I guess i really got influenced by all those investment gurus and it nearly set me up for a trap, the slow lane. I plan on getting financially rich before turning 25 and after reading your book on how long it takes someone to be rich if they took the slow lane, there was no way I was choosing the slow lane as my financial plan. It would take me my entire life just to earn a million dollars which would not even be worth a million in years to come due to inflation!! In conclusion, your book has made me change my roads from the slow lane to the fast lane as I want to obtain financial freedom fast and not in my sixties in a wheelchair. Your book really changed my life and mindset about wealth and I really appreciate you for writing such and awesome book to inspire young entrepreneurs to take control of the drivers' seat and control their financial road to freedom.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jul 30, 2019
Hello and welcome on the forum !

Having this awareness at 16 is a good thing, the sooner the better because it will influence your life's choices early and it will benefit you

Don't forget to be active on the forum, don't just lurk, being active will accelerate your comprehension of entreprenneurship greatly (if you don't know what to say, just give thanks and share your thoughts and opinion)

Find the profile of Andy Black, his signature contain a lot of threads full of advices useful to begin good in the forum and entreprenneurship in general

Good luck, I'm waiting to hear from you

Jun Le Tan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 16, 2023
Hello and welcome on the forum !

Having this awareness at 16 is a good thing, the sooner the better because it will influence your life's choices early and it will benefit you

Don't forget to be active on the forum, don't just lurk, being active will accelerate your comprehension of entreprenneurship greatly (if you don't know what to say, just give thanks and share your thoughts and opinion)

Find the profile of Andy Black, his signature contain a lot of threads full of advices useful to begin good in the forum and entreprenneurship in general

Good luck, I'm waiting to hear from you
Thanks bud

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.