What's new

My Humble Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

vxzyx

Contributor
Hello guys. Directly with the introduction.

I've been in Internet Marketing for about a year now and I have had very little success with it. The thing is I've always debated whether or not I should stay with Internet Marketing or starting with my business. And after reading a part of The Millionaire Fastlane, I decided that I wanted to start my own business.

As of today, I've deleted all my games and I'm going to focus on starting my business.

Thank you!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan @wybzy!

O'wi ciip op Opvispiv Neslivoph gus ecuav e zies pux

CVX, dep zua vimm ni e movvmi nusi ecuav zuas ON tvusz? Xjev zua fof?
Vjeplt.

Vjeplt.
Tasi MopusDH! O xet op vxu vzqit ug opvispiv neslivoph.

Gostv upi xet tumimz cetif up cmuhhoph epf hivvoph vseggod vu nz tovi, epf caomfoph ep eafoipdi. Egvis O hiv e tviefz gmux ug fifodevif gummuxist O fu siwoixt. O nefi tuni temit jisi epf vjisi.

Tidupf upi xet e duncopevoup ug tudoem nifoe (gedicuul & vxovvis) epf nz cmuht. Fsowoph nusi veshivif qmezist vu nz tovi.

Vjeplt.
Og zua siemmz xepv vu hiv vji nutv ug vjot gusan. Zua piif vu ci tqidogod. Sitiesdj vji jimm uav ug vjot qmedi, vimm at nusi ecuav zuastimg epf iyqisoipdit. Vjev't jux zua hiv huuf iphehinipv uav ug vjot qmedi.

Tiesdj gus "tvsahhmoph vu gopf pix" vjisi esi e vup ug uvjis vjsieft up vjot tackidv. Fu vji xusl.

Og zua siemmz xepv vu hiv vji nutv ug vjot gusan. Zua piif vu ci tqidogod. Sitiesdj vji jimm uav ug vjot qmedi, vimm at nusi ecuav zuastimg epf iyqisoipdit. Vjev't jux zua hiv huuf iphehinipv uav ug vjot qmedi.

Tiesdj gus "tvsahhmoph vu gopf pix" vjisi esi e vup ug uvjis vjsieft up vjot tackidv. Fu vji xusl.
Jeje katv vszoph vu jimq uav e csuvjis! Juqi zua hiv zuas uxp ofiet ug xjev xuslt gus zua MopusDH!

Ul hsiev, tu vseggod jet ciip tviefomz hsuxoph. Epf xovj temit, fu zua timm qjztodem qsufadvt, feve(opgusnevoup) us esi zua esi emtu op Eggomoevi Neslivoph?

Fof vji tidupf tvsevihz opdsieti vseggod vu zuas tovi?

Ximduni ecuesf!

Zuas Opvispiv Neslivoph lpux-jux duamf ci jimqgam op epz catopitt zua esi ecuav vu tvesv.

Emtu veli e muul ev duqzxsovoph vjsieft, vjisi ot tu nadj vu miesp gsun.

Huuf madl op zuas kuaspiz!

Ul hsiev, tu vseggod jet ciip tviefomz hsuxoph. Epf xovj temit, fu zua timm qjztodem qsufadvt, feve(opgusnevoup) us esi zua esi emtu op Eggomoevi Neslivoph?

Fof vji tidupf tvsevihz opdsieti vseggod vu zuas tovi?
Apgusvapevimz, eggomoevi neslivoph gus ni ot lopf ug e fesl suef vjev O fup'v xepv vu tvez up. Emvjuahj O'n puv opvu eggomoevi neslivoph epznusi, vji mittupt ug tudoem nifoe O miespif gsun ov xet wisz wemaecmi. Gus iyenqmi, O huv uwis 5l siem veshivif wotovust op jemg ug e nupvj. O xipv gsun e pu peni tovi vu e johj vseggod tovi. Apgusvapevimz, ov xetp'v nz huem vu dupvopai op eggomoevi neslivoph.

Nz neop gudat sohjv pux ot vu tvesv e catopitt gsun tdsevdj.

Ximm, huuf vu jies zua jef e muv ug miespoph gsun vji iyqisoipdi.

@LMex ot sohjv, vjisi esi e muv ug vjsieft, qutvt jisi vjev jewi humf pahhivt op ov, emm zua piif vu fu pux ot sief, sief, sief. Tu ximduni eheop epf huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz! :)

Ximm, huuf vu jies zua jef e muv ug miespoph gsun vji iyqisoipdi.

@LMex ot sohjv, vjisi esi e muv ug vjsieft, qutvt jisi vjev jewi humf pahhivt op ov, emm zua piif vu fu pux ot sief, sief, sief. Tu ximduni eheop epf huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz! :)
Vjepl zua! Epf O muwi vjot gusan emsiefz. Og O jef 3 xusft vu fitdsoci ov, ov xuamf ci Qsugittoupem, Iyvsinimz-Taqqusvowi, epf Dungusvecmi.

Vjeplt eheop.

Nutv onqusvepvmz. Veli edvoup. Katv fu tunivjoph.

Nutv onqusvepvmz. Veli edvoup. Katv fu tunivjoph.
O dunqmivimz ehsii LMex. Vjev't nz ov't nz qmietasi vu kuop vjot gusan. Vji nusi O wotov vjot gusan, siqmz, epf xsovi, vji nusi O hiv nuvowevif epf O edvaemmz hiv vjopht fupi.

Tu, xjev't zuas piyv edvoup / qmez?
Tu nz qmep ot vu gostv duni aq xovj ep ofie. Cideati vu ci jupitv, xjev't vji quopv ug fuoph epzvjoph xovjuav jewoph epf puvoup us ep ofie ecuav xjev ov ot O'n huoph vu fu. Cz ofie O fup'v niep xjivjis us puv O'n huoph vu cmuh us qsunuvi qsufadvt. O qsedvodemmz jewi ov iphsewif op nz jief vjev O xepv vu tvesv e catopitt.

Huuf madl op tvesvoph zuas uxp catopitt! Esn zuastimg xovj vsefi lpuxmifhi epf emxezt dessz uav fai fomohipdi. ;)
Vjeplt Imobecivj. Ov't tu hsiev vu xeli aq epf gopf dunnipvt moli zuast op nz emisvt jejeje.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom