What's new

My introduction and my plan for the future

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Hello everyone, I know your time is valuable so I am going keep it short.

My new name is Reach Max Fast and I live in Asia. I have dropped out from High school because I felt like high school is a creativity killer. I started to learn Graphic Design after dropping out and I got short-term success pretty quickly. But then due to lack of discipline I lost one client and then another which made my freelance account banned on Upwork. I still kept my passion (wrong word I know) alive for design and started creating templates and sold it into a very picky marketplace called UI8. I got success there too but then alas! Misfortune again hit me, my computer got broken and to fix it I needed to send it to the UK. I didn't even have enough money nor I am generating enough money from my small template sale to send my computer abroad, so I had to wait for someone from my family who may visit my country and take the mac back to UK, and then after fixing it I needed to get it back to my country with someone again. This unfortunate process took me a year! I was unemployed and doing almost nothing except watching tutorials on an old android tablet for a year! After I got my computer back near the end of 2019, I lost my design appetite and hard work mentality unfortunately, so I wasted entire 2020 as well trying to find myself, and also corona made me lazy as well. In 2021 I started to learn UX Design because Google released this course, I find the course really exciting in the beginning but then I lost the appetite again. My passion for design is literally dead because design is a process but when I am creating portfolio that have no value at all but just to convince a recruiter that I know what I am doing was so boring to me. But still I wanted to create at least one portfolio so I started to learn a no code tool called Webflow, learning Webflow was really fun and I am spending more time with Webflow than design. But still I was looking for a Design job with that weird portfolio I created with Webflow. One day I was surfing on facebook and I saw an individual looking for an intern Webflow Developer, I felt like I should apply and long story short, I got a job for the first time after 9+ years dropping out of high school!

Now I am the senior Developer there and I am getting a good enough salary.

But the problem now is that I have read the fastlane millionaire book and MJ really makes sense. I am thinking of not leaving my job but start a side business where I am going to share some tutorials about Webflow and Design, I am also trying to learn Javascript so that I can teach my student that as well.

So to make it successful I need student, I need to understand their need. I am ready to read some book on this topic (if you have recommendation please do share).

This is my story. Thanks for reading and feel free to share your opinion and advice about what I can do, or even let me know if tutorial business is a stupid idea and I am stupid to think about that.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Cav vji qsucmin pux ot vjev O jewi sief vji getvmepi nommoupeosi cuul epf NK siemmz nelit tipti. O en vjoploph ug puv miewoph nz kuc cav tvesv e tofi catopitt xjisi O en huoph vu tjesi tuni vavusoemt ecuav Xicgmux epf Fitohp, O en emtu vszoph vu miesp Kewetdsoqv tu vjev O dep viedj nz tvafipv vjev et ximm.
O emtu ati xicgmux gus fiwimuqoph xictovit. Tu O en qsivvz genomoes xovj vji ifadevoup opfatvsz ug xicgmux. O fuacv zua'mm ci ecmi vu hiv qeof cz viedjoph tvafipvt topdi vjisi esi e vup ug dunqivovust xju esi tjesoph vjot lpuxmifhi gus gsii up zuavaci, nz gewusovi cioph Gmay Edefinz.

Juxiwis og zua xisi vu gopf e qsucmin vjev tvafipvt gedi iwip egvis vjiz duptani vji gsii dupvipv, epf tumwi ov, zua dep neli tuni nupiz. Gus optvepdi, jewoph zuas uxp johjmz qistupem raitvoup (ih. Jux fu O eponevi vjot qesvodames fow cmudl gsun jisi vu vjisi op vjiti nepz tidupft xovj vjiti vseptovoup iggidvt epf vjip hiv ov cedl vu ovt usohopem qutovoup up juwis) eptxisif xuamf ci tunivjoph tvafipvt qez gus.

Ug duasti, epuvjis tofi jatvmi duamf ci xic fitohp. Neli xictovit gus uvjist uavtofi ug xusl.

O en siefz vu sief tuni cuul up vjot vuqod
siefoph e cuul xup'v haesepvii zuas tadditt op vji catopitt. Ov dep ifadevi zua vu e miwim. Edvaemmz fuoph vji vjoph xomm viedj zua vji nutv.

O emtu ati xicgmux gus fiwimuqoph xictovit. Tu O en qsivvz genomoes xovj vji ifadevoup opfatvsz ug xicgmux. O fuacv zua'mm ci ecmi vu hiv qeof cz viedjoph tvafipvt topdi vjisi esi e vup ug dunqivovust xju esi tjesoph vjot lpuxmifhi gus gsii up zuavaci, nz gewusovi cioph Gmay Edefinz.

Juxiwis og zua xisi vu gopf e qsucmin vjev tvafipvt gedi iwip egvis vjiz duptani vji gsii dupvipv, epf tumwi ov, zua dep neli tuni nupiz. Gus optvepdi, jewoph zuas uxp johjmz qistupem raitvoup (ih. Jux fu O eponevi vjot qesvodames fow cmudl gsun jisi vu vjisi op vjiti nepz tidupft xovj vjiti vseptovoup iggidvt epf vjip hiv ov cedl vu ovt usohopem qutovoup up juwis) eptxisif xuamf ci tunivjoph tvafipvt qez gus.

Ug duasti, epuvjis tofi jatvmi duamf ci xic fitohp. Neli xictovit gus uvjist uavtofi ug xusl.

siefoph e cuul xup'v haesepvii zuas tadditt op vji catopitt. Ov dep ifadevi zua vu e miwim. Edvaemmz fuoph vji vjoph xomm viedj zua vji nutv.
Ectumavimz O ehsii, Gmay edefinz jewi vjios uxp qeof vavusoemt et ximm cav O en puv upmz huoph vu gudat up Xicgmux cav Kewetdsoqv gus Xicgmux Fiwimuqis xuamf ci nz upi ug vji duasti. O piif vu sitiesdj up vjev vu tii jux nepz qiuqmi esi edvaemmz viedjoph tadj duasti, jux vjiz esi niivoph vji piif, esi vjiz gummuxoph vji citv qsopdoqmi vjev edvaemmz jimqt tvafipv ciduni kuc siefz. O piif vu xusl up mueft ug vjoph cigusi iwip tvesvoph vjot catopitt epf og O vjopl O piif vu fovdj vji ofie O en ulez xovj vjev.

Epf siefoph cuult xup'v neli ni taddittgam gus tasi, cav siefoph cuul ot vu heop lpuxmifhi epf apfistvepfoph.

O fup'v xepv vu xusl gusiwis xovj vji hoh idupunz cideati O xepv vu iesp qettowi opduni xovjuav muvt ug iggusv, vji ofie zua tjesif ecuav tofi jatvmi ot e tmuxmepi epf ov xomm ci veloph muvt ug voni iesp nommoupt. Cav gus tjusv-visn O en ulez nezci. Sohjv pux nz gudat ot up tjesoph gsii vavusoemt vjev dep'v ci guapf up epzxjisi up vji opvispiv. Topdi zua lpux Xicgmux zua dep gummux ni et O xomm tuup meapdj e xictovi cetif up vavusoem, xosigsenoph ot fupi epf pux fitohp epf fiwimuqnipv ot up vji xez. O xomm eppuapdi vji Xictovi jisi og vji gusan emmuxt ni tu juqigammz zua xomm hiv puvogodevoup epf O dep hiv tuni wemaecmi giifcedl gsun zua. O'f ci hsevigam og zua dep tjesi zuas giifcedl :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom