The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PXu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Aug 8, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Although the majority of you will not see this, I wanted to introduce myself. I am 22 years old, fresh out of college and have been working a software sales job for the past month. Even though I have started my job a month ago, I already feel weighed down. I do enjoy what I do, but I hate the time constraints that I have to adhere to everyday. I guess I am looking for freedom, but to do so, I know I need to touch as many people as possible. Right now, I am about to start a fastlane venture. It has to do with a website and a lot of data. I do not want to give away exactly what I am looking to do, but basically, I would be making a website, and importing a LOT of data into the website to help people decide on a certain purchase. I do not have any experience in web design, code, or where to even get this specific data from, but I do know how bad I want this and I will find a way to do this.

I would love to hear from others what they think of this idea for a fastlane as a first venture? I could definitely do another venture that is a lot less time consuming (I do work 9-5) and something that requires a lot less capital to start.

I do have a lot more to say, but I wanted to keep this as brief as possible. To whoever reads this, thank you for your time and I am eager to know what you think about this system as my first fastlane venure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...