The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

my journey where I'm going who am I

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2024
During college I have studied some BS courses, but I also studied my major which is physical therapy . I'm intrigued by the topic of anatomy and would be fulfilled if my career consists of anatomy and physiology, but I also feel this HUGE pull towards business. After reading MJ DeMarco books and countless other success books I find that my lenses are business oriented. I see the business skews. I see how other businesses take my money. I see what the system tries to sell and so many people are biting on it. Alot of the advice that resonates with me from books are counter the norms in society and I disagree with many people I come across. I notice we have different beliefs. Different beliefs on life and money. While i'm interested in anatomy, I cant unsee it now. The ultimate goal is freedom. It is not a fancy house or car, or luxury. Having the ability to do more because money is not a restriction anymore. I haven't got too deep into anatomy yet. And not sure if I want to if I'm not committed to it. I'm inferring that business get deep as well once I put my feet in the water which is what I'm doing today with Fastlane forum. I feel like I have to make a choice on one. . Just wanted some guidance and advice on this. If anybody has dealt with something similar, any feedback will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...