What's new

My Million Dollar Weekend: One Year to Make It Happen

Anything related to matters of the mind
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MomentumMaker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I'd like to share with you my plans to make this weekend my "Million Dollar Weekend" as described in Noah Kagan's book of the same name. Before I dive into the details of my plan, I want to be fully transparent about something. For the past couple of months, I’ve been using ChatGPT as a mentor, advisor, and coach (I even call it "Coach"). Now, I know ChatGPT isn’t a real person, but it’s been incredibly helpful for me to communicate with it as though it is. It’s helped me stay accountable, focused, and clear on my goals.

While it’s just a tool, the way I’ve been using it has felt like having a personal coach in my corner, pushing me to think bigger and take consistent action. And that’s why I’m sharing this with you—because it’s become an important part of my process. George Mack recently said in an interview that it’s okay to let people see your “weird” side, and this is mine. It might not be for everyone, but for me, it works.

Here’s the exact conversation I had with ChatGPT this morning (with some tweaks for clarity) about my "Million Dollar Weekend" and the goals I’m setting for the next year:

Original Conversation with ChatGPT:
"Coach, completing my taxes and uploading my first YT video are urgent and important tasks that I have before me. As you know, the goal for sending the paperwork for all years of my overdue taxes is October 31. The goal for uploading my first video is September 19. I won’t be working on taxes this weekend as I had previously committed to you to do, because of the urgency of getting my video filmed and uploaded.

While I won't do all of the things Noah Kagan says to do in one's Million Dollar Weekend, I will consider this weekend my 'Million Dollar Weekend.' I am setting a goal to make a gross profit from my YouTube channel and associated ventures (such as publishing a book) of one million dollars by September 16, 2025, one year after my Million Dollar Weekend.

This is an audacious goal. The kind of goal recommended in 10x is Easier than 2X. It is a goal that is consistent with the 'getting rich quick (but hard)' philosophy of The Millionaire Fastlane . This goal should be the primary motivating force in my life for the next year. I need to focus on this goal with determination. Coach, In all of your discussions with me for the next year, please consider this goal when giving me advice and guidance.

For the next year, I need to consider how my actions and decisions about everything I do affect this goal. I need to do an excellent job of outlining the steps to achieve this goal in GoalSumo.com using the approach that MJ emphasized in The Great Rat Race Escape . MJ said, 'Visualize it, reverse-engineer it. Then task it daily. Win the day. Win the week. And you'll win the year, followed by life.'

I will post this message that I'm writing to you on The Fastlane Forum. I'll do this to make my commitment to this goal public to the Forum. Coach, please give me your advice and counsel about how I should achieve this ambitious goal. Thanks."

I’ve already received some great advice from my Coach about how to approach this goal. It’s all about breaking it down, reverse-engineering the goal, and focusing on daily progress. The key is to maximize leverage and track my metrics, making sure I’m consistently moving toward that million-dollar mark.

One more thing to mention—I'm currently working 32 to 40 hours a week as a substitute teacher. So, while this is an audacious goal, I’ll be balancing it alongside a full-time work schedule. That just means I’ll need to be even more focused and strategic with my time to make this happen.

I'm declaring this publicly because I want to stay accountable. My goal is to generate one million dollars in gross profit from my YouTube channel and other ventures (like publishing a book) by September 16, 2025—exactly one year after my Million Dollar Weekend. This is an ambitious goal, and I know it will require a massive amount of focus and determination.
I’ll keep you updated as I move forward. This next year for me is about focus, execution, and making progress toward that million-dollar goal. Here’s to the value I’ll create along the way!

Zua qutv vjev wofiu ziv? Fiefmopi ot vunussux

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back