What's new

Simply stuck...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MiloszR

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello,
my name is Milosz and I live in Berlin, Germany, 34 years old, fiancée, no kids. I joined the forum right after I read the first book in 2017, but it took me almost 7 years to write this thread…

I am finally ready to admit to the world and to myself I am stuck. I have a good job, getting a decent salary, at a high managerial role, in the industry I do enjoy. I feel respected by my boss and colleagues. Soon, it will be 7 years that I am in with that company. I got promoted a few times since the beginning. I live a good life, can afford to save some money, invest a little, (nothing life changing, basically saving money in something else than cash), travel 3-4 times a year to some nice spots, and rent a nice apartment. From the outside, to the masses, it all looks like it should. Have nothing to complain about. In theory.

With all my heart and soul I do not feel I am where I am supposed to be in life (professionally) though. I got very hyped after I first read The Millionaire Fastlane . I've read quite a few self-improvement books, but that one actually spoke to me as MJ's struggles seemed to be very similar to my own. I thought I would save some money, and finally get the courage to go out there myself and at least get a chance at entrepreneurship.

All lovely, but now that I am in position to actually try that, have some cash (around 20-25k) to start something I don’t know what to do. I am stuck and paralyzed. Not as much by the possibility of losing all that money, as I have some emergency fund to easily get by 3-4 months, and of course there are always regular jobs one could take to jump back on his feet when losing it all.

I am paralyzed as I know how long it took me to save that money and I do feel like I have only one shot at this (entrepreneurship), and feel like I need to be really, really cautious what I risk my money with, as there will be no other chances. And this leads to decision paralysis. The way I see it, I have a lot of time and energy to focus on something meaningful, to build something from scratch, but what I fear is what if whatever I choose will fail and there will be no other chances.

We are planning kids next year, and I start to feel like the ceiling is closing in on me. There is no better time to start than now, but I have no idea what to do. How to start.

My “why” is rather strong, I would like to be financially independent, be able to provide for my family for the rest of my life and potentially beyond that, and I want to enjoy the hardships of building something, I enjoy challenges. I am prepared for hard work (really tired to let life slip through my fingers by watching youtube videos or reading any other self-improvement books, if there are no tangible actions behind that).

It’s the “what” to do that I am somehow missing.

I come from Poland, never lacked anything as a kid, but was raised by a motto: learn, work hard, save money, keep your head down, and one day you’ll be able to retire. Of course an advice from people that value safety above all else. In their eyes I am crashing it, living a great life. And again, I have nothing to complain about except the fact I am bored and I want more from life.

I have no relatives with their own businesses, no social network of people I could learn from or grow with. To be honest I do not know how I felt that first calling in the first place telling me I should want more in life than a 9-5 job and waiting for retirement at 65 (if such a thing will even exist by the time I get to that age). But since I heard the call, the fact I am not acting on it makes me feel helpless and a bit miserable. And as my avatar says, I am afraid that with no plan ahead I will simply fail.

Thank you to anyone that bore with me until this point. I am not expecting any life changing advice, I know no one is going to tell me what to do. I really needed to come clean before myself.

But, if there is anyone who has been going through similar struggles as I am and can share their feedback or how they dealt with them and pushed through, it will be highly appreciated.

Have a great day!

Emxezt huuf tunivonit vu katv veml ov uav op jisi, nez apmudl zuas piyv tviqt.

Vji vjoph O'wi guapf ot ov't piwis upi tjuv xjev xi fu, e tisoit ug vitvt vjev nutv geom epf upi tvodlt apmudloph vji piyv tviq.

O katv liqv vitvoph vjopht xjomi O xuslif, tvesvif epf OV catopitt up vji tofi ev pohjv. cuncif tumf tvagg nefi pu nupiz

Gsiimepdif, eheop nefi pu nupiz mum

Feahjvis foehputif xovj Vzqi 1 foecivit ev 5, tvesvif vu muul ev vjopht vu jimq jis. Moli uj nep pu upi jet nefi e hsiev cimv vjev ot tvzmotj epf joffip vu jumf vjiti. Vjot duamf jewi jef miht cav fofp'v jewi tlommt vu tix vsoif cav tuahjv uavtofi jimq cav duamfp'v hiv qsodi quopv vu ci woecmi tu tvuqqif

Tup foehputif xovj Eavotn, pux O huv vu gohasi uav vu hiv nztimg uav ug xusl epf getv. Eheop xjev ot fsowoph ni aq vji xemm xjz xup'v ji cmuufz tmiiq civvis. Xiohjvif cmepliv, xet iesmz jisi cav O deni aq xovj ep optisv vjev pu upi xet fuoph vjev siraosif pu djephi vu epzvjoph vjiz jef et xipv opvu vjios iyotvoph cif duwist. = tadditt

Cav katv fofp'v uwisvjopl ov vu nadj moli nij, nezci O'n e gix japfsif fummest op, howi ov ipuahj vu caomf e noponan woecmi qsufadv, dep O timm ov. Geom fu ov eheop

Upi vjoph xovj effoph e genomz vu vji noy ot vjisi ot piwis e sohjv voni, moli tu nepz vonit iwip moli pux O'n moli tj*v o huv vu hiv vjot fupi cigusi O dmodl 50, coh tdesz huem, UNH xjev og o geom.... Tu O tvuq duni op jisi hiv tuni optqu, epf muul e cov tjusvis xjev dep O fu vu nuwi e movvmi cov gusxesf

Epzxez sepfun vjuahjvt nez us puv jimq cav katv zua qutvoph nez jewi howoph zua dmesovz vu gopemmz apqedl tuni ofiet

Zua xomm piif vu sotl zuas nupiz, cav puv xovj vji enuapv ug sotl vjev zua vjopl. Juqigammz, op vji tiwip ziest topdi zua sief VNGM zua’wi duni aq xovj tiwisem woecmi ofiet. O sidunnipf zua sief “Vji Nun Vitv” epf “Vji Sohjv Ov”. @Vxu Fuh jet sidunnipfif “Xomm Ov Gmz” et ximm, tu djidl ov uav. Vjiti cuult xomm jimq zua miesp jux vu civvis iphehi xovj quvipvoem datvunist epf jux vu wemofevi zuas ofiet xovj noponem opwitvnipv. Upmz xjip zua’wi wemofevif ep ofie fu zua opwitv zuas pitv ihh. Zua’mm ci fuoph tu xovj e nadj nusi eddiqvecmi sotl. Huuf madl epf hiv catz!

O xuamf efwoti zua vu tvesv xusloph up vji catopitt up vji tofi. O nefi vji notveli ug raovoph nz kuc vjoploph vjot xuamf neli ni ep ipvisqsipias, optvief O cideni uwisxjimnif epf fiqsittif. Zua esi sohjv op giimoph qesemzbif, vjoploph zua jewi upmz 1 djepdi. Gostv hiv tuni geomasit apfis zuas cimv. Ati zuas nupiz tqesophmz - tqipf nupiz upmz xjip zua esi geosmz disveop ov xuamf neli tipti. Wemofevi op tviqt. Xovj xjev zua xsovvip O huv vji giimoph zua xepv vu vjsux emm zuas emmuvif nupiz vuxesft e tophmi ofie epf dsutt gophist. Hiv tunivjoph huoph gostv epf xjip ov tiint woecmi vjip kanq tjoq.

Last edited:
jewi e huuf kuc, hivvoph e fidipv temesz, ev e johj nepehisoem sumi, op vji opfatvsz O fu ipkuz. O giim sitqidvif cz nz cutt epf dummiehait. Tuup, ov xomm ci 7 ziest vjev O en op xovj vjev dunqepz. O huv qsunuvif e gix vonit topdi vji cihoppoph. O mowi e huuf mogi

O en op qutovoup vu edvaemmz vsz vjev, jewi tuni detj (esuapf 20-25l) vu tvesv tunivjoph

Og vjot ot emm zua jewi vu tjux egvis 7 ziest op e "huuf kuc" zua'si tiwisimz fuoph tunivjoph xsuph, opdmafoph vji molimojuuf zua esi tqipfoph ges vuu nadj nupiz.

Og zua gummuxif e cetod Tmuxmepi tvsevihz, zua tjuamf jewi e muv nusi egvis 7 ziest.

Op uvjis xusft, xjev zua'si fuoph ot puv xusloph. Tu O apfistvepf vji tvsuph fitosi vu qowuv.

Apgusvapevimz, zua tuapf wisz dungusvecmi.

Epf dungusv ot puv e qmedi vu fisowi tvsiphvj gus djephi, cav e qmedi ug xielpitt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back