The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My name is Mark Larm & here's my 2 cents

Mark Larm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Dec 5, 2023
Let me start with a "Thank's MJ." I just finished "The Millionaire Fastlane " and found it profound. I knew at 56 I couldn't win this race with what was being preached. I followed in my father's footsteps, not one of those good stories. By the 5th grade, I was doing drugs and running the streets. By 35 my 3rd-grade education was bringing me great success, well that and working construction from sun up to sun down I could afford all the stuff the world wants out of a "work till you die" culture. I finally got my life right when I met a lady and became a Christian. Now I have owned my own swimming pool cleaning company for over 18 years and was letting a good life stop a great life. When I turned 50, something inside snapped. It was as if I had taken the Red Pill in the Matrix. Full speed ahead. Two years ago I created my own fitness equipment by combining Dumbbells, Kettlebells, and Pushup plates and I hold the patent. I have an app that should be out this week teaching people how to clean their own swimming pools, it is a complete one-month course with a link to my Amazon store. I have a book to help my customers who have learned to clean their pool to start their own business, "The Up Sale." I'm writing a self-help book on taming and training that little voice in your head. Now I am trying to learn marketing because I haven't sold anything. I love creating but have no marketing budget (I spent a lot getting my FxBellz made and now my wife thinks I'm crazy).
My 2 cents is,
A. With a library card (at least in CA) you can download the Libby app and listen to thousands of audiobooks for Free.
B. If you hate reading download the speed reading books first. You were taught to read as a child and now learn how adults read, totally different.
C. I found the best bed mattress and pillow ever, and it's free. Just turn your alarm clock back one hour and tell yourself you're going to get up early and focus on your goals, your old mattress will fill like the softest, fluffiest cloud ever as you try to convince yourself to go back to sleep. Don't, rise and grind.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...