I'm loving Red and Russ here-
As someone who married young and had kids, I'm all for Elin! When you put your life on hold and your life becomes taking care of someone else and your family- it's still a job- except you take a huge hit on things like a steady paycheck- which when you become single again- possibly through no fault of your own- the woman should get the shaft? F*ck that.
I understand those who have never been in love or married- take it as a lesson- a lesson in karma. Do the right thing- don't cheat and she won't take you to the f*cking cleaners.
On behalf of women everywhere who put their lives on hold, who subject themselves to public scrutiny based on a man they marry, choose to raise a family and sacrifice everything for it, and then end up a world wide laughing stock- with children still to raise a life to live- I think $100M is the least he can do. She can invest it and still be with her kids. Where could she get a job now?
I'm a big fan of women building businesses and investing- no man, even with money can be trusted. At least the money allows to not be on the streets with kids- wow I'm pissed.
As someone who married young and had kids, I'm all for Elin! When you put your life on hold and your life becomes taking care of someone else and your family- it's still a job- except you take a huge hit on things like a steady paycheck- which when you become single again- possibly through no fault of your own- the woman should get the shaft? F*ck that.
I understand those who have never been in love or married- take it as a lesson- a lesson in karma. Do the right thing- don't cheat and she won't take you to the f*cking cleaners.
On behalf of women everywhere who put their lives on hold, who subject themselves to public scrutiny based on a man they marry, choose to raise a family and sacrifice everything for it, and then end up a world wide laughing stock- with children still to raise a life to live- I think $100M is the least he can do. She can invest it and still be with her kids. Where could she get a job now?
I'm a big fan of women building businesses and investing- no man, even with money can be trusted. At least the money allows to not be on the streets with kids- wow I'm pissed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
