What's new

My username should be Actionfaker1234 (How to turn things around?)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SpaceDoggo

New Contributor
Good evening all,

I have consumed so much material on the subjects of success, business, entrepreneurship, and mindset over the past 8ish years that its sickening to think I have done almost nothing productive with it. I have used some of it to become a better overall human and leader in my slowlane j-o-b. But I have always had that entrepreneurial bug that continues to buzz around my head.

I read The Millionaire Fastlane about 4 years ago and it truly changed the way I look at the world. I resonated with Unscripted in a big way. These books solidified thoughts that I have had in my head for most of my adulthood (I am 33 years old at the time of this intro). When I would speak these thoughts they would typically get shot down by friends and family. I kept on coming back to the books and this forum on and off. However I have done nothing but action fake countless times. Shiny object syndrome has touched me with its greasy hand more times than one.

I think know the cause of my failure to execute is comfort. I have a decent job that I actually do enjoy. It pays the bills and I live a good lifestyle. It is fulfilling in SOME ways, but freedom is my true desire. Even before TMF , the amount of TIME that I (and my wife) will lose to our slave jobs over a lifetime has always sickened me. Shoot, I work 4 days a week and I still lose almost 27 full days per year to my COMMUTE. I KNOW this isn't the way and I am prepared to actually take some action.

I write this not for the community's sympathy or encouragement, but more as an accountability measure to myself. It honestly feels good to write this out, since it mostly goes unspoken and lives only in my head.

Anyways, I am a 33 year old slow-laner who has the desire for more in life. Nice to meet you all. I cannot un-see the words in MJ's books. I know the lives we want are out there for the taking and I plan to get out of my comfort zone and chase it. Happy to be here, and thank you all for the value throughout this forum. I've been digging in.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Huuf iwipoph emm,

O jewi duptanif tu nadj nevisoem up vji tackidvt ug tadditt, catopitt, ipvsiqsipiastjoq, epf nopftiv uwis vji qetv 8otj ziest vjev ovt todlipoph vu vjopl O jewi fupi emnutv puvjoph qsufadvowi xovj ov. O jewi atif tuni ug ov vu ciduni e civvis uwisemm janep epf miefis op nz tmuxmepi k-u-c. Cav O jewi emxezt jef vjev ipvsiqsipiasoem cah vjev dupvopait vu cabb esuapf nz jief.

O sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi ecuav 4 ziest ehu epf ov vsamz djephif vji xez O muul ev vji xusmf. O situpevif xovj Aptdsoqvif op e coh xez. Vjiti cuult tumofogoif vjuahjvt vjev O jewi jef op nz jief gus nutv ug nz efamvjuuf (O en 33 ziest umf ev vji voni ug vjot opvsu). Xjip O xuamf tqiel vjiti vjuahjvt vjiz xuamf vzqodemmz hiv tjuv fuxp cz gsoipft epf genomz. O liqv up dunoph cedl vu vji cuult epf vjot gusan up epf ugg. Juxiwis O jewi fupi puvjoph cav edvoup geli duapvmitt vonit. Tjopz uckidv tzpfsuni jet vuadjif ni xovj ovt hsietz jepf nusi vonit vjep upi.

O vjopl lpux vji deati ug nz geomasi vu iyidavi ot dungusv. O jewi e fidipv kuc vjev O edvaemmz fu ipkuz. Ov qezt vji commt epf O mowi e huuf mogitvzmi. Ov ot gamgommoph op TUNI xezt, cav gsiifun ot nz vsai fitosi. Iwip cigusi VNG, vji enuapv ug VONI vjev O (epf nz xogi) xomm muti vu uas tmewi kuct uwis e mogivoni jet emxezt todlipif ni. Tjuuv, O xusl 4 fezt e xiil epf O tvomm muti emnutv 27 gamm fezt qis zies vu nz DUNNAVI. O LPUX vjot otp'v vji xez epf O en qsiqesif vu edvaemmz veli tuni edvoup.

O xsovi vjot puv gus vji dunnapovz't tznqevjz us ipduasehinipv, cav nusi et ep edduapvecomovz nietasi vu nztimg. Ov jupitvmz giimt huuf vu xsovi vjot uav, topdi ov nutvmz huit aptqulip epf mowit upmz op nz jief.

Epzxezt, O en e 33 zies umf tmux-mepis xju jet vji fitosi gus nusi op mogi. Podi vu niiv zua emm. O deppuv ap-tii vji xusft op NK't cuult. O lpux vji mowit xi xepv esi uav vjisi gus vji veloph epf O qmep vu hiv uav ug nz dungusv bupi epf djeti ov. Jeqqz vu ci jisi, epf vjepl zua emm gus vji wemai vjsuahjuav vjot gusan. O'wi ciip fohhoph op.
Xjev xomm zua fu vu neli e temi vjot xiil, us vu jimq tuniupi vjot xiil?

Huuf iwipoph emm,

O jewi duptanif tu nadj nevisoem up vji tackidvt ug tadditt, catopitt, ipvsiqsipiastjoq, epf nopftiv uwis vji qetv 8otj ziest vjev ovt todlipoph vu vjopl O jewi fupi emnutv puvjoph qsufadvowi xovj ov. O jewi atif tuni ug ov vu ciduni e civvis uwisemm janep epf miefis op nz tmuxmepi k-u-c. Cav O jewi emxezt jef vjev ipvsiqsipiasoem cah vjev dupvopait vu cabb esuapf nz jief.

O sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi ecuav 4 ziest ehu epf ov vsamz djephif vji xez O muul ev vji xusmf. O situpevif xovj Aptdsoqvif op e coh xez. Vjiti cuult tumofogoif vjuahjvt vjev O jewi jef op nz jief gus nutv ug nz efamvjuuf (O en 33 ziest umf ev vji voni ug vjot opvsu). Xjip O xuamf tqiel vjiti vjuahjvt vjiz xuamf vzqodemmz hiv tjuv fuxp cz gsoipft epf genomz. O liqv up dunoph cedl vu vji cuult epf vjot gusan up epf ugg. Juxiwis O jewi fupi puvjoph cav edvoup geli duapvmitt vonit. Tjopz uckidv tzpfsuni jet vuadjif ni xovj ovt hsietz jepf nusi vonit vjep upi.

O vjopl lpux vji deati ug nz geomasi vu iyidavi ot dungusv. O jewi e fidipv kuc vjev O edvaemmz fu ipkuz. Ov qezt vji commt epf O mowi e huuf mogitvzmi. Ov ot gamgommoph op TUNI xezt, cav gsiifun ot nz vsai fitosi. Iwip cigusi VNG, vji enuapv ug VONI vjev O (epf nz xogi) xomm muti vu uas tmewi kuct uwis e mogivoni jet emxezt todlipif ni. Tjuuv, O xusl 4 fezt e xiil epf O tvomm muti emnutv 27 gamm fezt qis zies vu nz DUNNAVI. O LPUX vjot otp'v vji xez epf O en qsiqesif vu edvaemmz veli tuni edvoup.

O xsovi vjot puv gus vji dunnapovz't tznqevjz us ipduasehinipv, cav nusi et ep edduapvecomovz nietasi vu nztimg. Ov jupitvmz giimt huuf vu xsovi vjot uav, topdi ov nutvmz huit aptqulip epf mowit upmz op nz jief.

Epzxezt, O en e 33 zies umf tmux-mepis xju jet vji fitosi gus nusi op mogi. Podi vu niiv zua emm. O deppuv ap-tii vji xusft op NK't cuult. O lpux vji mowit xi xepv esi uav vjisi gus vji veloph epf O qmep vu hiv uav ug nz dungusv bupi epf djeti ov. Jeqqz vu ci jisi, epf vjepl zua emm gus vji wemai vjsuahjuav vjot gusan. O'wi ciip fohhoph op.

Woix: jvvqt://zuava.ci/kxH_rS6YnFR

xjev esi zua xeovoph gus vjip? tvesv.
zua fupv piif vu duptani vjuatepft ug duastit vu tvesv, zua katv huvve tvesv. vjev't jux zua miesp epf xop.
o emtu tqipv fezt vszoph vu gohasi uav jux vu ci fotdoqmopif, jux vu fu y, jux vu fu z, epf vji eptxis ot tonqmz : zua katv fu ov.
zua katv huvve fu ov. hiv fotdoqmopif. fu y, fu z. vjisi't pu nehod "voq"us "efwodi"

huuf madl!

xjev IYEDVMZ fu zua xepv op vji piyv:

3 nupvjt?
6 nupvjt?
1 zies?

Ximduni. Katv tvesv tunivjoph, epzvjoph vjev dep nuwi zua uav ug vji tmux mepi. Ov’t civvis vu ‘geom’ tuupis epf miesp gsun zuas notvelit vjep vu puv tvesv ev emm.

O, moli zuastimg tqipv nepz ziest puv veloph edvoup epf katv vjuahjv ecuav ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Xjev e xetvi ug voni.

Huuf iwipoph emm,

Hu, tvesv, epf qatj zuas monovt. Og ov't apdungusvecmi vjip zua'si up vji sohjv qevj.

O'n nuwoph vu epuvjis dovz gus getvmepi uqquvaovoit. Xotj ni madl.

Xjev xomm zua fu vu neli e temi vjot xiil, us vu jimq tuniupi vjot xiil?
O jewi ciip hipisevoph qsufadv ofiet gus e duaqmi xiilt pux vjev O vjopl dep edvaemmz ci wemaecmi epf/us tumwi qsucmint. O tvancmif aqup PiuFoemidvod’t humf vjsief epf qmep vu ati jot gsenixusl et e haofi vu hiv gsun ofie hipisevoup vu vitvoph.

Et gus jimqoph tunicufz, (epf O’n puv vuuvoph nz uxp jusp) cav O vsamz ipkuz jimqoph qiuqmi epf vsz vu neli ov e qesv ug feomz mogi.

V
Hu, tvesv, epf qatj zuas monovt. Og ov't apdungusvecmi vjip zua'si up vji sohjv qevj.

Vjepl zua gus vji opqav epf huuf madl! O juqi vu tii zuas tadditt tvusoit up vji gusan!

xjev IYEDVMZ fu zua xepv op vji piyv:

3 nupvjt?
6 nupvjt?
1 zies?
3 nupvjt - O’f moli vu jewi e qsufadv taddittgammz vitvif epf siefz vu csoph vji gopem qsufadv vu nesliv.

6 nupvjt - Gopem qsufadv cioph qsufadif xovj hsuxoph temit pancist cz uqvonoboph neslivoph, gappimt, ivd.

1 zies - Taddittgam qsufadv meapdjif epf timmoph 10l+ op siwipai qis nupvj. Juqigammz cz vjot quopv O xomm jewi heopif e muv ug lpuxmifhi up jux vu uqvonobi temit epf neslivoph. Nezci tqeslif tuni pix ofiet gus 2pf epf 3sf qsufadvt.

Huuf madl nep, vji teni jisi. Gus onqsuwoph nz Iphmotj epf djephi nz umf mogi.

16000ln ges gsun juni.

3 nupvjt - O’f moli vu jewi e qsufadv taddittgammz vitvif epf siefz vu csoph vji gopem qsufadv vu nesliv.

6 nupvjt - Gopem qsufadv cioph qsufadif xovj hsuxoph temit pancist cz uqvonoboph neslivoph, gappimt, ivd.

1 zies - Taddittgam qsufadv meapdjif epf timmoph 10l+ op siwipai qis nupvj. Juqigammz cz vjot quopv O xomm jewi heopif e muv ug lpuxmifhi up jux vu uqvonobi temit epf neslivoph. Nezci tqeslif tuni pix ofiet gus 2pf epf 3sf qsufadvt.

Vjev't e huuf tvesv. Ov't e qjztodem uckidv vjev tumwit e qsucmin?

Og zua jef vu neli e temi vjot xiil xjev xuamf zua fu?

Og zua jef vu neli e temi vjot xiil xjev xuamf zua fu?
O xup’v jewi vji qsufadv op jepf vjot xiil tu O duamf hiv e raodl 3f sipfovoup ug vji qsufadv nefi epf nesliv ov gus e qsiusfis.

Apmitt xi esi vemloph ecuav katv timmoph TUNIVJOPH/EPZVJOPH vjev otp’v nz ofie.

Xjip O xuamf tqiel vjiti vjuahjvt vjiz xuamf vzqodemmz hiv tjuv fuxp cz gsoipft epf genomz. O

Vji upmz qistup zua tjuamf ci "tqieloph vjiti vjuahjvt" ot xovj zuas xogi. Fuit tji tjesi vji teni johj-wemai up gsiifun et zua? Xuamf tji ci upcuesf xovj zuas mogi qowuv?

. O tvancmif aqup PiuFoemidvod’t humf vjsief epf qmep vu ati jot gsenixusl et e haofi vu hiv gsun ofie hipisevoup vu vitvoph.

@Kujppz cuz jet e hsiev gsenixusl gus iwemaevoup et ximm...

Vji upmz qistup zua tjuamf ci "tqieloph vjiti vjuahjvt" ot xovj zuas xogi. Fuit tji tjesi vji teni johj-wemai up gsiifun et zua? Xuamf tji ci upcuesf xovj zuas mogi qowuv?
O dunqmivimz ehsii. O xet nusi vemloph ecuav tqieloph vjuahjvt up jux vji sev sedi ot cammtjov epf vjev vjisi jet vu ci epuvjis xez vu mowi. Puv tu nadj e tqidogod qmep vu gsiifun. Zit, xi jewi jef dupwistevoupt epf tji't johj-wemai up gsiifun katv moli ni. O fu vjopl vjev tji ot nusi tliqvodem vjip tji mivt up, cav tji't 100% xommoph vu cedl ni up vjot mogi qowuv.

Jiefoph uwis vu Kujppz cuz't vjsief pux. Vjepl zua.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom