The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dr. Goldenage

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2023
I am 18 year old from a poor family living in a country with less than 4m residents.

There was a question I always wanted to ask people who were very successful.

Is it really possible to read some non-fiction books, watch online courses, learn few programming languages and get reach ?

I mean is it really 0 - 1 thing ?

(0 - You have not read some books, you do not know programming and don't have any knowledge about entrepreneurship)
(1 - now you have read many books, know coding and have knowledge about entrepreneurship NOW YOU CAN BE RICH!!)

If so:

What are the books/courses/programming languages do you recommend for me to learn to become at least slightly rich within next 10-15 years.

If not:

What are the other things (besides books, courses, coding and etc,) I should do to get that wisdom, that knowledge of making a fortune in the future ?

One guy recommended me to just continue living, lecturer recommended me to get some experience from business, marketing jobs and then use that knowledge.

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest116255

I am 18 year old from a poor family living in a country with less than 4m residents.

There was a question I always wanted to ask people who were very successful.

Is it really possible to read some non-fiction books, watch online courses, learn few programming languages and get reach ?

I mean is it really 0 - 1 thing ?

(0 - You have not read some books, you do not know programming and don't have any knowledge about entrepreneurship)
(1 - now you have read many books, know coding and have knowledge about entrepreneurship NOW YOU CAN BE RICH!!)

If so:

What are the books/courses/programming languages do you recommend for me to learn to become at least slightly rich within next 10-15 years.

If not:

What are the other things (besides books, courses, coding and etc,) I should do to get that wisdom, that knowledge of making a fortune in the future ?

One guy recommended me to just continue living, lecturer recommended me to get some experience from business, marketing jobs and then use that knowledge.

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND ?
The key is focusing on what you provide for others, not how much you make. DeMarco speaks about this in this book and repeatedly mentions the phrase "To make millions, you must influence billions."

How do you influence millions? By offering a service used by millions, loved by millions, and enjoyed by millions of people. The books you read will not make you rich, it is the application of the knowledge that will. Also, consider books as a guide to YOUR project. In other words, do not seek books or courses to walk you down a comfortable path. Use them to learn about things that might facilitate the process of serving millions.

Let's say that hypothetically I want to launch a food delivery service. I can read books about programming for apps on iOS or Android to facilitate the process of launching the service. But those books won't make me rich, it's action that will.

Another example might be a book author. Reading books on how to better their writing won't provide wealth, it's applying that knowledge to the books being written, and making sure the books can serve millions of people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.