The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New member, new chapter!

Serty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Sep 17, 2016
Denmark
Hey ladies and gents,

I've been a lurker on here for a few days and I figured I'd start participating on here. So far my experience has been great and I'm looking forward to my future experiences and memorized created by this forum! I bought the book yesterday on Audible, and just finished my second 6 hour binge and sent through the payment to become a Fastlane INSIDERS.

I'm 17 and from a medium sized town in Denmark. By the looks of things I've won the lottery being a white, straight male but I am lusting for more and thus begun my online journey back in December 2016. And I started making changes in my life.
  • I Stopped watching HBO, Netflix, YouTube (besides great people like Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuck, Casey Neistat etc.)
  • I Starting reading books (currently reading at least 1 book every 14 days)
  • I Started setting goals (long term and short-term)
  • I Started making a daily 1-2-3 to-do list
  • Started changing my mediocre mindset to a great one!
I'm good with computers/technology, I guess I'm a nerd by nature and I know my way around HTML, CSS along with a few of Adobe's CC programs. But like many of you I've waste hundreds, if not thousands on "systems" and "courses" promising new rich ventures but all i got was a sense of emptiness and loss.

In January I decided it was time for a change and I found a mentor. Looking back I was naive. I did no background checks, barely read his sales letter or took a step back to see if this was a good decision. Hell.. I didn't even know what industry he was in before I sent my first payment of $500 and put myself on a subscription of 6x500 USD payments which is a lot to me and took a long time to save up.

Luckily he wasn't a fraud. He taught me how to setup a solo-ads business and after 2-3 months my first dollars started rolling in. At my peak around 3 months back I made $3000/month and I was happier than ever. Sad thing is.. all things has to come to an end, and so did my solo-ad business. After having my accounts shut down and watch my business crash as burn as costumers with delayed orders got angry and reputation got ruined I've now decided to move on to more sustainable businesses rather than a "quick fix".

So I've been brainstorming and I think I have a great idea for a subscription based service, only thing I need is to get my a$$ going and get started ;) I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Thus concluding my introduction. Hope it was to some sort of use for some of you, and I'm looking forward to connecting with you thriving together!

//Serty

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...