The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Sales Channel? - MyStore.com

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
Does anyone know anything about www.MyStore.com?
It was started by that Michael J. Lindell, the MyPillow guy.
He's started this site to Rival Amazon.

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Sold a product on there? Made a purchase?

The way I see it....at the very least, this could be an extra sales channel for an e-commerce based business. No different than Bonanza, in regard to its relationship with Amazon. Just an extra income stream, no matter how small the sales are.
But I wonder....Is this the proper way to view things? The reason I ask is because....

While my brand doesn't have any no political affiliation, I do understand that Michael J Lindell has his supporters and detractors because his his views, and as a result, he has lost (and gained) repeat and potential customers. I'd rather my brand maintain an neutral image if I could help it.
Do you guys think that selling my brand on this site could affect it's reputation?

I find it hard to believe that his site wouldn't bring up the same feelings as his MyPillow brand would.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Does anyone know anything about www.MyStore.com?
It was started by that Michael J. Lindell, the MyPillow guy.
He's started this site to Rival Amazon.

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Sold a product on there? Made a purchase?

The way I see it....at the very least, this could be an extra sales channel for an e-commerce based business. No different than Bonanza, in regard to its relationship with Amazon. Just an extra income stream, no matter how small the sales are.
But I wonder....Is this the proper way to view things? The reason I ask is because....

While my brand doesn't have any no political affiliation, I do understand that Michael J Lindell has his supporters and detractors because his his views, and as a result, he has lost (and gained) repeat and potential customers. I'd rather my brand maintain an neutral image if I could help it.
Do you guys think that selling my brand on this site could affect it's reputation?

I find it hard to believe that his site wouldn't bring up the same feelings as his MyPillow brand would.
Buddy just use Shopify or WooCommerce. His scammy e-commerce platform violates the apocalypse rule as well as control.

His platform is relatively small, has little support, is tied to some weird pillow guy, and it could go down in flames very easily.

Instead, stick to stable and secure sales channels.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Lindell is a prominent supporter of and advisor to former U.S. President Donald Trump.

Sounds like if you sell items there targetted at exactly this group of audience, you could make bank lol

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
To everyone who replied....thank you LOL
I get it. Screw that

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.