What's new

New to the Forum!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

atacelestina

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 50%
Hi Everyone:

This is my first forum that I am interacting with and I'm also not a great writer. I read both books from MJ and I have to say thank you to MJ because I no longer feel alone in my journey to pursue a better life for me and my family. I always had this belief that working 40+ hours 5 days a week for 40+ years wasn't the way to go. My family believes that getting a college degree is the only way to succeed in life. My dad is a doctor and I was expected to pursue the same path he did because that's where the money was. I had an uncle that owned a auto body shop and in College I used to visit him a lot. He never went to college and I found out that he made more money then my dad! He owned the warehouse where his shop was and got money from tenants plus his business was successful. One thing though that they both had in common was, they worked 50+ hours. They are both in their 60's and still grinding to keep money flowing. So I wanted to take it a step further and figure out a way to retire while I was still young. I read everything I could about business, learned about passive income and realized that there were a lot of Entrepreneurs out there that became successful young.

When I expressed to family and friends that I wanted to be an Entrepreneur they all said that it wasn't possible. Entrepreneurs are rare and that I needed to get a College degree to get a good stable job o_O. So I kept it to myself, left college and starting on my journey. Went into commercial Real Estate because I read that you can get passive income from investing in Real estate, figured I could learn the business that way. I am a very introverted person, but despite that I really wanted to achieve financial freedom so I learned to prospect, cold call, and after a year of not getting payed anything got my first check. Wasn't a lot but I was still proud of it. I realized though that for me this wasn't scalable and before deciding to throw in the towel, I went at it for another year and made less money. My Mentor always said that you can make millions doing Commercial Real Estate, but I should have seen the signs that he himself wasn't one and been in the business for over 30 years and he was supper stressed out. After that I started 2 online business, lost money on both. At that point started to get really discouraged and thought that maybe College degree was the right way to go. I got really stressed because I didn't have anyone to talk to.

Looking back I realized that I went into business for the wrong reasons. I was chasing the money and only cared about myself, not how I can help others. After reading MJ's books, it all just clicked. I was going into business for the wrong reasons and that it is possible for anyone to live a life of freedom and doing the things they want now, not 40 years from now. I stared reading posts in the forum and got really exited knowing that there are many pursuing that dream. So I decided it was time for me to join in the group and hope to connect with as many of you as possible. Thanks again @MJ DeMarco for your books, read them each twice and already have a few ideas that I need to validate and see if it meats the CENTS. Sorry for the long post but felt like really sharing that since I never have with anyone else.

Thanks,
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Exituni opvsu, ximduni ecuesf. Hmef vji cuult jimqif zua tii e pix qevj.

Fu zua duni gsun ep Etoep damvasi? O etl cideati ov ot nadj jesfis vu itdeqi genomz iyqidvevoupt fai vu damvasem foggisipdit.
 
Exituni opvsu, ximduni ecuesf. Hmef vji cuult jimqif zua tii e pix qevj.

Fu zua duni gsun ep Etoep damvasi? O etl cideati ov ot nadj jesfis vu itdeqi genomz iyqidvevoupt fai vu damvasem foggisipdit.
O’n gsun vji Desocciep cav O duni gsun e Tqepotj damvasi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom