What's new

new to this forum / 19 year old

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

namsnix

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello everyone, is great to be here, today i want to introduce myself to this forum as i had a chance to read the millionaire fastlane and i love it and joined this community, english is not my mother language so there will be some mistake My back story I am currently an 19 years old,vietnamsese and i am living in the czech republic When i was born, i was in a low class broke family, i dont remember much of my childhood but i knew i dint had a normal one like most of the people i know My mother died from a young age, when i was 6 i believe, about my father, for my whole time living on this earth i never really felt the emotion of having a dad or a model that i could look up too, all i remember from him is that he was addicted to gambling, always ask for loan from other but rarely pay them, so in the end, other family member have to pay it instead, i was being homeless for a while as a kid, as we couldnt pay rent, i live in my friend house for some time being ( they were great people and i am really grateful for them,) my only family in my heart and mind is just my older brother and his wife/kids, when i was around 8 or 9, i flew to vietnam to live with my relatives, as life in europe was hard, i lived there for 3 year in order to learn vietnamese and my brother was able to fly me back to europe to live with him, life wasnt ideal but i finnaly reunion with him, Now i am going to talk about my life from 12 to 18 year old, i was a bad kid, i was lazy, dint do well in school as i never studied, was addicted to social media and video game, had social anxiety and surrounded myself with those who i shouldn't be with. At home i wasnt a good kid either, as i was addicted to video, i stole a ton of money to spend it on game, regret it till this day, as for my social life, i dint have much friend other than classmate, which was quite toxic if i am being honest, i knew few people outside of school but it wasn't good peopel too, as they were using drugs, partying, addicted to videogame and so on. Talking about my dad, as you know, he isnt the one to look up for, as most of my life i live without him, he was either in germany or just go around places to gamble, he never paid for any of my expenses, like school, food, cloth, you get the idea. The one who take care of me is my brother. As i some time try to have some conversation so we could be closer, it dint went well. When i was in the 9th grade, i asked him what major should i follow, and i said i was thinking about economic since is a safe choice, but what he said to me was really disappointing, he said:for you economics is not suitable, because you are not smart enough and not a quick thinker, in the end i just lose all hope for even trying to try develop a relationship with him and applied to an economic Academy, which i did got in to. Yeah, glad that i dint value his opinion. Now about me, i was a lazy person, undisciplined, eating junk food, never took care of my body ( exercise, hygiene) and mental health, i was fat, skinny and skinny fat, i went through all of them, i started to get back on my life around age 18 when i discovered a youtuber name hamza, i started to take care of myself more, eating better food, going to the gym and so one and so one, but dint really cared much about money/finance, i was a strong slowlane beliver, having the belief that i could a millionaire too after 50 year, and etc. I dint write to detailed about my school life and social life, how i broke free from those toxic people and many betrayal, tear happen, becuase it would be too long. As for business and the journey to switch to fastlane, as i am writing this post, i am about in the middle of the book the millionaire fastlane , i dint really knew what business i would do becaus i am not passionate about anything, but i recently start uploading on youtube and wanting to be a content creator, with the niche being self improvement as i am quite passionate about it. Frist video was uploaded around the end of December and until now, there is 4 video up, i got around 26 subscribers and 640+views and 10h of watchtime, nothing fancy but an early success for me. My goal is to be finnacial free, retired myself and my family, building a happy family and live an meaningful life.I am happy to be joining in to this community as there are light minded and successful people, hope that i am gonna learn a lot of thing from all of you because i am still young and dont know much Thank you for reading my story and let start my journey hereAll the best for those who are trying to break up the chain of poverty

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom