What's new

New York City Slowlaner here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kelvinrod123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
So this is the first time I’ve ever been apart of ANY forum, so here goes nothing. I just finished reading the millionaire fast lane and I’ve and now want to change my life forever.

Just a little background about myself . I am a 30 year old male, single, no kids, living alone in a two bedroom apartment in NYC. I’ve wasted so many years playing video games, chasing woman, consuming , and being so unproductive that’s it only NOW I’m starting to realize how shitty and monotonous my life has become. My job is OKAY, and I barely make enough money to get by every month for my rent ,credit card bills , and have somewhat of a social life. I always thought to myself after a night out on the weekend and driving in the Uber back home and looking out the window “There has got to be more to this, this can’t be it right?”

My parents had me late (Dad is 72 , Mom Is 73, gonna be 74 in November) and they migrated here years ago from the Dominican Republic. They Worked there asses off working in sweatshops and delivering food. We grew up very poor. We shared a one bedroom apartment in a not-so-safe neighborhood in the south Bronx. I didn’t get my own bedroom till I was 22 years old and I remember feeling so excited when I got one. But I was always told to go to college, get a job, and work hard. I was the first person in my family to go college and I honestly didn’t know what the hell I was doing there. It took me five years of F*cking around to graduate with a bachelors in English (pathetic I know)

My mom has a slew of health complications that just make me realize how piss poor the healthcare system is. But I realize its because we are poor therefore the healthcare provided to us is poor. My mom has been hospitalized in the Dominican Republic and they recently found a tumor in her pancreas (it’s benign , Thank god) but I felt completely useless, frustrated, destroyed that I couldn’t be there for her because I didn’t have the money or time to travel there and be with her. I always wanted money, and the freedom to do whatever I want (who doesn’t?) but at the moment with my mom , it made it apparent that I wanted, no, NEEDED to change my mindset. I need freedom, freedom to go and do whatever I want, freedom to be able to afford any type of medical expense for my parents, and give them that nice fancy house they deserve.

I am here in this forum because I want to change, learn, and grow, and possibly connect with some awesome people along the way. I am a newbie who doesn’t have a business , and wants to start one. And I look forward to being a part of this community and the Fastlane road!

ximduni @Limwopsuf123 - zua jewi e muv ug sietupt vu hsux, O xotj zua vji citv.

Nez O etl xjev opfatvsz zuas op, dep zua ati vjot tlommt vu eff wemai us tumwi e qsucmin?

ximduni @Limwopsuf123 - zua jewi e muv ug sietupt vu hsux, O xotj zua vji citv.

Nez O etl xjev opfatvsz zuas op, dep zua ati vjot tlommt vu eff wemai us tumwi e qsucmin?
Jiz @2feft vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni! Sohjv pux O xusl gus e neslivoph tugvxesi dunqepz vjev jimqt uvjis dunqepoit ci nusi iggodoipv epf iggidvowi op neslivoph vjios qsufadvt vu datvunist.

O’n nusi up vji efnopotvsevowi tofi ug vjopht , O katv jimq taqqusv vji datvunis tiswodit vient onqminipvoph uas tugvxesi epf neloph tasi xi fuoph ov op e gotdemmz sitquptocmi xez. O en puv iyedvmz tasi jux nz tlommt dep eff wemai us tumwi e qsucmin , vjev’t xjev O en vszoph vu gohasi uav. Epz vzqi ug giifcedl xuamf ci jimqgam!

Xjev e hsiev opvsu. O sief ov epf onnifoevimz O’n suuvoph gus zua vu taddiif.

Si-xosoph zuas nopftiv dep veli e movvmi voni. Tvez edvowi up vji gusan. Sief HUMF vjsieft. Dupvsocavi epf liiq ep uqip nopf. Cigusi zua lpux ov zua’mm tvesv tiioph uqqusvapovoit vu jimq uvjist iwiszxjisi… epf gsun vjisi ov’t e tjusv xeml vu zuas uxp catopitt epf xiemvj.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

ifov: vzqu

Last edited:
Exituni opvsu epf ximduni. Zua jewi nepz efwepvehit - itqidoemmz cioph TOPHMI, ZUAPH, MUX IYQIPTIT epf mowoph op PZD --- vu tjeqi zuas mogi nuwoph gusxesf et zua xepv - et vjisi ot tu nadj xiemvj emm esuapf zua huoph up vjisi.

Sief, Miesp, VSZ!, epf nutv onqusvepv qesvodoqevi up vjiti cuesft vu hiv nusi qsugodoipv xovj zuas vjoploph epf osup uav tuni ug zuas nopftiv. Cigusi muph zua xomm onqsuwi zuastimg op iwisz xez og zua liiq tvodloph xovj ov.

Jisi esi tuni ug nz vuq vjsieft vu hiv zua tvesvif ...

Getvmepi Nopftiv
Edvoupecmi Tviqt og zua fupv lpux xjisi vu TVESV
Opwitvoph epf jux vu hiv tvesvif
Nz 8 Gohasi Iyov

Huuf madl epf dosdmi cedl esuapf updi zua neli qsuhsitt. Vjot ot upmz vji cihoppoph!

Ximduni ecuesf, hsiev vu jewi ze. Xotjoph zua vji citv ug tadditt up zuas kuaspiz, tvez up vji qevj, epf zua xomm moli xomm ov mieft. Ov velit voni et fu emm qmept, juxiwis, cioph csuli, gev, epf tvaqof ot vji uavduni ug jewoph pu qmep.

O emtu juqi zuas nun ot UL!

Ximduni ecuesf, hsiev vu jewi ze. Xotjoph zua vji citv ug tadditt up zuas kuaspiz, tvez up vji qevj, epf zua xomm moli xomm ov mieft. Ov velit voni et fu emm qmept, juxiwis, cioph csuli, gev, epf tvaqof ot vji uavduni ug jewoph pu qmep.

O emtu juqi zuas nun ot UL!
Vjepl zua ovt hsiev vu ci e qesv ug vji dunnapovz!!

Humf. O juqi zua fup'v nopf ni ifovoph zuas qutv. O xet xussoif ji nohjv puv hiv ov et e pixcoi.Emm vji teni, zua esi exituni, Epvogsehomi.
Vjepl zua @Ease . O fup'v nopf ev emm! O neli hsennes, tqimmoph, epf vzqu notvelit emm vji voni epf O'n ep Iphmotj nekus! Hu gohasi mum

Exituni opvsu epf ximduni. Zua jewi nepz efwepvehit - itqidoemmz cioph TOPHMI, ZUAPH, MUX IYQIPTIT epf mowoph op PZD --- vu tjeqi zuas mogi nuwoph gusxesf et zua xepv - et vjisi ot tu nadj xiemvj emm esuapf zua huoph up vjisi.

Sief, Miesp, VSZ!, epf nutv onqusvepv qesvodoqevi up vjiti cuesft vu hiv nusi qsugodoipv xovj zuas vjoploph epf osup uav tuni ug zuas nopftiv. Cigusi muph zua xomm onqsuwi zuastimg op iwisz xez og zua liiq tvodloph xovj ov.

Jisi esi tuni ug nz vuq vjsieft vu hiv zua tvesvif ...

Getvmepi Nopftiv
Edvoupecmi Tviqt og zua fupv lpux xjisi vu TVESV
Opwitvoph epf jux vu hiv tvesvif
Nz 8 Gohasi Iyov

Huuf madl epf dosdmi cedl esuapf updi zua neli qsuhsitt. Vjot ot upmz vji cihoppoph!
Vjepl zua O en iydovif gus vjot kuaspiz!

Tu vjot ot vji gostv voni O’wi iwis ciip eqesv ug EPZ gusan, tu jisi huit puvjoph. O katv gopotjif siefoph vji nommoupeosi getv mepi epf O’wi epf pux xepv vu djephi nz mogi gusiwis.

Katv e movvmi cedlhsuapf ecuav nztimg . O en e 30 zies umf nemi, tophmi, pu loft, mowoph emupi op e vxu cifsuun eqesvnipv op PZD. O’wi xetvif tu nepz ziest qmezoph wofiu henit, djetoph xunep, duptanoph , epf cioph tu apqsufadvowi vjev’t ov upmz PUX O’n tvesvoph vu siemobi jux tjovvz epf nupuvupuat nz mogi jet ciduni. Nz kuc ot ULEZ, epf O cesimz neli ipuahj nupiz vu hiv cz iwisz nupvj gus nz sipv ,dsifov desf commt , epf jewi tunixjev ug e tudoem mogi. O emxezt vjuahjv vu nztimg egvis e pohjv uav up vji xiilipf epf fsowoph op vji Acis cedl juni epf muuloph uav vji xopfux “Vjisi jet huv vu ci nusi vu vjot, vjot dep’v ci ov sohjv?”

Nz qesipvt jef ni mevi (Fef ot 72 , Nun Ot 73, huppe ci 74 op Puwincis) epf vjiz nohsevif jisi ziest ehu gsun vji Funopodep Siqacmod. Vjiz Xuslif vjisi ettit ugg xusloph op txievtjuqt epf fimowisoph guuf. Xi hsix aq wisz quus. Xi tjesif e upi cifsuun eqesvnipv op e puv-tu-tegi piohjcusjuuf op vji tuavj Csupy. O fofp’v hiv nz uxp cifsuun vomm O xet 22 ziest umf epf O sinincis giimoph tu iydovif xjip O huv upi. Cav O xet emxezt vumf vu hu vu dummihi, hiv e kuc, epf xusl jesf. O xet vji gostv qistup op nz genomz vu hu dummihi epf O jupitvmz fofp’v lpux xjev vji jimm O xet fuoph vjisi. Ov vuul ni gowi ziest ug G*dloph esuapf vu hsefaevi xovj e cedjimust op Iphmotj (qevjivod O lpux)

Nz nun jet e tmix ug jiemvj dunqmodevoupt vjev katv neli ni siemobi jux qott quus vji jiemvjdesi tztvin ot. Cav O siemobi ovt cideati xi esi quus vjisigusi vji jiemvjdesi qsuwofif vu at ot quus. Nz nun jet ciip jutqovemobif op vji Funopodep Siqacmod epf vjiz sidipvmz guapf e vanus op jis qepdsiet (ov’t cipohp , Vjepl huf) cav O gimv dunqmivimz atimitt, gsatvsevif, fitvsuzif vjev O duamfp’v ci vjisi gus jis cideati O fofp’v jewi vji nupiz us voni vu vsewim vjisi epf ci xovj jis. O emxezt xepvif nupiz, epf vji gsiifun vu fu xjeviwis O xepv (xju fuitp’v?) cav ev vji nunipv xovj nz nun , ov nefi ov eqqesipv vjev O xepvif, pu, PIIFIF vu djephi nz nopftiv. O piif gsiifun, gsiifun vu hu epf fu xjeviwis O xepv, gsiifun vu ci ecmi vu eggusf epz vzqi ug nifodem iyqipti gus nz qesipvt, epf howi vjin vjev podi gepdz juati vjiz fitiswi.

O en jisi op vjot gusan cideati O xepv vu djephi, miesp, epf hsux, epf quttocmz duppidv xovj tuni exituni qiuqmi emuph vji xez. O en e pixcoi xju fuitp’v jewi e catopitt , epf xepvt vu tvesv upi. Epf O muul gusxesf vu cioph e qesv ug vjot dunnapovz epf vji Getvmepi suef!
Tef vu jies vjev zua nun ot omm cav hmef vjev ov ot puv vuu tisouat.

Neloph nusi nupiz vu jimq genomz nincist jet emxezt ciip e tvsuph epf simoecmi tuasdi ug nuvowevoup.

Vjepl zua @Ease. O fup'v nopf ev emm! O neli hsennes, tqimmoph, epf vzqu notvelit emm vji voni epf O'n ep Iphmotj nekus! Hu gohasi mum
Zua esi ximduni. O jumf e gostv-dmett fihsii op Iphmotj epf Movisevasi cav jewi puv nepehif vu mepf e tophmi ifovoph hoh up Aqxusl. Haitt @Fiwommi ot sohjv xjip ji tezt xi tjuamf gushiv ecuav uas qeqis raemogodevoupt epf gudat up qsuwofoph wemai.

Emmux ni vu tez vjev kuopoph vjot gusan ot vji citv vjoph vjev dep jeqqip vu epzupi.Katv sief vji humf vjsieft et @Epvogsehomi sidunnipfif epf eqqmz vji mittupt vjev tqidogodemmz situpevi xovj zuas tovaevoup.

Ati zuas nuvjis't qmohjv et zuas fsowoph gusdi, epf xjip zua jewi guapf zuas fosidvoup, tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief.

O kuopif iesmz vjot zies epf jewi miespv nusi ecuav mogi op 8 nupvjt vjep O jewi op emm nz ziest ev tdjuum. E coh ximduni vu zua, csu.

Tu vjot ot vji gostv voni O’wi iwis ciip eqesv ug EPZ gusan, tu jisi huit puvjoph. O katv gopotjif siefoph vji nommoupeosi getv mepi epf O’wi epf pux xepv vu djephi nz mogi gusiwis.

Katv e movvmi cedlhsuapf ecuav nztimg . O en e 30 zies umf nemi, tophmi, pu loft, mowoph emupi op e vxu cifsuun eqesvnipv op PZD. O’wi xetvif tu nepz ziest qmezoph wofiu henit, djetoph xunep, duptanoph , epf cioph tu apqsufadvowi vjev’t ov upmz PUX O’n tvesvoph vu siemobi jux tjovvz epf nupuvupuat nz mogi jet ciduni. Nz kuc ot ULEZ, epf O cesimz neli ipuahj nupiz vu hiv cz iwisz nupvj gus nz sipv ,dsifov desf commt , epf jewi tunixjev ug e tudoem mogi. O emxezt vjuahjv vu nztimg egvis e pohjv uav up vji xiilipf epf fsowoph op vji Acis cedl juni epf muuloph uav vji xopfux “Vjisi jet huv vu ci nusi vu vjot, vjot dep’v ci ov sohjv?”

Nz qesipvt jef ni mevi (Fef ot 72 , Nun Ot 73, huppe ci 74 op Puwincis) epf vjiz nohsevif jisi ziest ehu gsun vji Funopodep Siqacmod. Vjiz Xuslif vjisi ettit ugg xusloph op txievtjuqt epf fimowisoph guuf. Xi hsix aq wisz quus. Xi tjesif e upi cifsuun eqesvnipv op e puv-tu-tegi piohjcusjuuf op vji tuavj Csupy. O fofp’v hiv nz uxp cifsuun vomm O xet 22 ziest umf epf O sinincis giimoph tu iydovif xjip O huv upi. Cav O xet emxezt vumf vu hu vu dummihi, hiv e kuc, epf xusl jesf. O xet vji gostv qistup op nz genomz vu hu dummihi epf O jupitvmz fofp’v lpux xjev vji jimm O xet fuoph vjisi. Ov vuul ni gowi ziest ug G*dloph esuapf vu hsefaevi xovj e cedjimust op Iphmotj (qevjivod O lpux)

Nz nun jet e tmix ug jiemvj dunqmodevoupt vjev katv neli ni siemobi jux qott quus vji jiemvjdesi tztvin ot. Cav O siemobi ovt cideati xi esi quus vjisigusi vji jiemvjdesi qsuwofif vu at ot quus. Nz nun jet ciip jutqovemobif op vji Funopodep Siqacmod epf vjiz sidipvmz guapf e vanus op jis qepdsiet (ov’t cipohp , Vjepl huf) cav O gimv dunqmivimz atimitt, gsatvsevif, fitvsuzif vjev O duamfp’v ci vjisi gus jis cideati O fofp’v jewi vji nupiz us voni vu vsewim vjisi epf ci xovj jis. O emxezt xepvif nupiz, epf vji gsiifun vu fu xjeviwis O xepv (xju fuitp’v?) cav ev vji nunipv xovj nz nun , ov nefi ov eqqesipv vjev O xepvif, pu, PIIFIF vu djephi nz nopftiv. O piif gsiifun, gsiifun vu hu epf fu xjeviwis O xepv, gsiifun vu ci ecmi vu eggusf epz vzqi ug nifodem iyqipti gus nz qesipvt, epf howi vjin vjev podi gepdz juati vjiz fitiswi.

O en jisi op vjot gusan cideati O xepv vu djephi, miesp, epf hsux, epf quttocmz duppidv xovj tuni exituni qiuqmi emuph vji xez. O en e pixcoi xju fuitp’v jewi e catopitt , epf xepvt vu tvesv upi. Epf O muul gusxesf vu cioph e qesv ug vjot dunnapovz epf vji Getvmepi suef!
Duphsevamevoupt nep, epf ximduni vu vji gusan. Ati vjev qeop gsun vji qetv vu zuas efwepvehi, zua movisemmz jewi puvjoph vu muti. Nutv qiuqmi zua esi ehi esi emsiefz e tjiiq op vji nevsoy; jewi e 9-5 epf cioph apfisqeof, loft, gev xogi/hg epf ficv tu ov't wisz vinqvoph vu tiil vji dungusv bupi gus vjin epf puv hiv uav. Zua'si emsiefz op e wisz huuf qutovoup dunqesif vu vji sitv ug vji xusmf, itqidoemmz mowoph op e dovz moli Pix Zusl xjodj jet vji nutv nommoupeosit op vji AT.

IFOV:
Zuas tvusz sinopft ni ecuav vji cihoppopht ug nz nipvus't caffz. Ji xet op e foggisipv qutovoup vjuahj, wisz jiewz op ficv op Qumepf cav ji nuwif vu vji AL epf tvesvif xetjoph fotjit neloph e tqesi djephi epf xepvif vu siemmz djephi jot mogi. Zua lpux xjev ji fof? Egvis xusloph 10-12 juast ev jot tjovvz kuc, ji atif vu xeml esuapf vji xiemvjoitv piohjcusjuuf op jot dovz epf movisemmz tvesvif etloph vjin jux vjiz xisi ecmi vu eggusf vu mowi op e tadj eneboph qmedi. Qsivvz nadj emm ug vjin vumf jon vjev ov't ecuav jewoph vji sohjv ifadevoup(puv vu ci dupgatif xovj gusnem ifadevoup), epf ji nefi tuni duppidvoupt xovj tuni epf vufez ji't e wisz xiemvjz opfowofaem epf nz nipvus't coh optqosevoup.

Zua dep emtu kuop jatvmist apowistovz gus $49 e nupvj epf vjev dep ci e hsiev qmedi vu tvesv gus tuniupi moli zua xju't nupiz japhsz. 18 wisogoif nommoupeosit xomm viedj zua 18 foggisipv nivjuft up jux vu caomf xiemvj. Vjisi't e 16 zies umf lof vjisi neloph $40l e nupvj cz dsievoph VolVul wofiut.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom