The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

News: Spam King commits suicide & kills family

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
Ditto -- Suicide seems like the stupid way out for this guy....

Yeh I could have done 21 months standing on my head if I had the $25 million or whatever this guy is theorized to have burried in the mountains somewhere. I don't think they ever found 1/10th of the money he got from spamming all those years.

There's more to this story obviously. Maybe the guy's wife was cheating on him while he was in prison or something, so he had to bust out and regulate.

Still -- not the method I would have opted for... Ouch....

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
716%
Aug 15, 2007
-
Calling someone who commits suicide
a coward
is just about the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.
He may (and likely was) insane
but a coward?
It takes guts to face death.

He is a coward.

It takes courage to face life.

camski

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 24, 2007
Noblesville, IN
a coward
but a coward?

I dont think the attorney was calling him a coward for the suicide. It was the homicide before the suicide he was referring to.

EComGuy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Jun 19, 2008
My grandfather commited suicide and he was far from a coward. Sometimes people just can not bare to go forward due to certain circumstances, and others are just full of self-pity. This guy is a real crap bag due to the fact that he took the lives of innocents. Its absolutely unforgivable. If he thought that 21 months was going to be rough, wait till he faces an eternity of damn nation.

Best,

PerryC

8 SNAKE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 15, 2007
Midwest
a coward
but a coward?

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, kimberland. There's nothing courageous about killing yourself as an escape route. It takes guts to risk death for selfless acts that are greater than yourself (soldiers, police officers, firefighters, etc). I certainly wouldn't lump this guy in with the brave people that take on those roles.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Well, I think the coward remarks are targeting the fact that he shot a 3-yrl old child sitting in the car. I do agree that his mental state was not normal in any way, and I am very sad this happened and innocent children were killed or harmed and mentally scarred for life.
I hope the surviving kids can overcome this soon somehow.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
My grandfather commited suicide and he was far from a coward. Sometimes people just can not bare to go forward due to certain circumstances, and others are just full of self-pity. This guy is a real crap bag due to the fact that he took the lives of innocents. Its absolutely unforgivable. If he thought that 21 months was going to be rough, wait till he faces an eternity of damn nation.

Best,

PerryC

I agree. I respect people who might get old and face a life bed ridden with pain, and they choose to stick a 45 in their mouth. I would do the exact same thing. It's more cowardly to spend the rest of your life hooked up to machines, trying to cheat death for just a couple more minutes.

It's a different story with guys like this who had to kill his whole family as well, and for nothing.. Something definitely wrong with that picture.

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.