What's new

Noobie ready to join Fastlaners

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Heraclides

New Contributor
Greetings,

My name is Johnson, I am a 27 years old regular guy and I'm from Poland .

First of all I would like to give my gratitude to MJ Crew or MJ himself for granting me access into this great community. Thank you also for "The Milionaire Fastlane", I wish I had this book many years ago. When I started to enjoy reading books I decided to read as many as I can just to open my mind to knowledge that might be useful for me in my life, so I went to a book store in our version of "wallmart" and I noticed The MF book. First I was sceptic about the book, took it on my hand and put it back on the shelf. Walked around to search some books and finaly I said myself "Im gonna give it a try, after all it can be insteresting". When I got back home, started to read the book and I was like "Dam!!!!! this book"... It opened my mind and my way of looking toward my life, this book helped me to understand something that I wouldn't. Very educational and give inspiration. Thank you very much MJ.

I came here because I decided to change my life, to make something useful in this world while Im leaving yet. After all we only leave once (YOLO if you know what I mean ^^). Actually I choose 2 road to take within my journey into the fastlane: Creating my own business based on customer services and Being (at least trying) a writer (still thinking on fiction or non-fiction based genre)

I don't know if it is not to late to start a journey into the fastlane considering my age (almost 30 years old ;/) but I will never give up and I will try to do my best to achieve my goal.

I also would like to contribute in this community and I hope I will get to know some of you within the conversations here because almost many of you are very inspirational here in this forum and I would like to be part of that movement.

Well I think that is all. I just wanted to present myself, so I wish you all the best of the bests and wish you luck also in your journey in the fastlane.

PS: Sorry for my english as it is not my native language.

Have a nice day
Best regards.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni csuvjis..Cz vji xez...O'n jemg Qumotj ! :duum:

Zua'si piwis vuu umf nz gsoipf. Piwis.

27 nohjv tiin umf vu zua pux cav ov ot tvomm zuaph ov't puv mevi ev emm vu hiv zuas tvesv!

Vjepl zua emm gus zuas xesn xusft epf ximduni. Epf zua xisi sohjv, vu miesp tunivjoph ov't piwis vuu mevi.

Ximduni csuvjis..Cz vji xez...O'n jemg Qumotj ! :duum:
Jo vjisi, podi ^^. Vsamz tqieloph On jemg Qumotj vuu, O xet cusp op Qumepf cav seotif op epuvjis duapvsz epf vjip deni cedl jisi vu Qumepf ev vji ehi ug 18. Cav O giim moli nusi Qumotj pux :F

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom