The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not exactly "NEW" here - Formal Intro

Jeremy Groover

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Nov 26, 2014
Orlando Florida
Well Ladies and Gents,

I don't think I've done this yet, so I figured I probably should already!

My names Jeremy (Hints my Username). I am 25, and I live in the wonderful place called Orlando Fl.
I have been a member of this forum for quite some time now, and I absolutely love it! The people here are amazing. I own my own B&M company here in Orlando and have been successfully operating it for almost a year. I have had my hand in a fair amount of other ventures, so I am pretty moderately versed in many different topics.

You may have seen me popping around on the forum and you've probably learned quick that I like to speak my mind! All in good fun of course! You guys are a very special group and I am extremely happy I am apart of it!

Jeremy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nikson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 10, 2016
California
Al Capone... :)
Orlando... Had a friend from PNW move there for about a year, he couldnt handle it... moved back to Portland...

Jeremy Groover

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Nov 26, 2014
Orlando Florida
Al Capone... :)
Orlando... Had a friend from PNW move there for about a year, he couldnt handle it... moved back to Portland...

Haha! Couldn't take the heat? Traffic? Tourists? I-4? D. all the above?

I hate it sometimes, but its home! Plus, there are so many opportunities here! Most people will pay for anything during the summer to avoid going outside.

Nikson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 10, 2016
California
Haha! Couldn't take the heat? Traffic? Tourists? I-4? D. all the above?

I hate it sometimes, but its home! Plus, there are so many opportunities here! Most people will pay for anything during the summer to avoid going outside.

I think its a combo of everything together...

We both left Oregon at the same time, working on new plans/ideas, hoping to change life for the better. In any case, its all Slowlane ideas, but at least they were/are ours.

PNW people are different, its like with Jeep, you either like it or hate it...

Jesus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 11, 2015
Florida
Hey how's it going. I live in Kissimmee close to Orlando International Airport. I'm 28 and own an at home e-commerce business.

New

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 2, 2016
Is it you on your profile picture? I think I might have seen you somewhere before.

Also, welcome!

Jeremy Groover

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Nov 26, 2014
Orlando Florida
I think its a combo of everything together...

We both left Oregon at the same time, working on new plans/ideas, hoping to change life for the better. In any case, its all Slowlane ideas, but at least they were/are ours.

PNW people are different, its like with Jeep, you either like it or hate it...

Orlando definitely isn'tfor everyone! Slowlane idea or not, its a step in theright direction. Slowlane is better then the sidewalk any day of the week!

P.s. I love the analogy of it being like a Jeep! That certainly clears it up for me haha!

Hey how's it going. I live in Kissimmee close to Orlando International Airport. I'm 28 and own an at home e-commerce business.

Thats great! Its great to see local people around me on here! Im about 25 mins NW from OIA.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Welcome from the other end of I-4! Tampa here, great to see another Floridian. Im going to try and put together a FL meetup sometime in the future.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...