The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One of the best motivation in your life

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Greetings Fastlane enthusiasts, I've gleaned a fascinating understanding about the essence of humans that I'd like to share with you all: I adhered to a strict diet, both vegetarian and vegan, for quite some time. Have you ever observed how kids dodge vegetables as if they were a hazardous threat?

I've delved deeply into research and quested for answers, leading to a breakthrough that magnified my energy levels by a hundred times and, more vitally, fueled my motivation. In the truest sense of the phrase, I am STARVING for MORE. I draw a vast amount of inspiration from figures such as Dr. Joe Rogan, Peterson, and other seminal figures like The Liver King & Dr. Kiltz!

Here's the epiphany I've had: Hunger can serve as a psychological enhancer. Presently, I'm on a regimen of deliberate fasting and then feasting. Gone are the days when I would bombard my body with candies, alcoholic beverages, sugary liquids, wheat-based foods, and any sort of processed items. I've become friends with a local hunter and regularly visit a local cattle farm to secure my MEAT!!! Nothing holds a candle to meat!!!!

Coming back to the central point, I've been harnessing hunger! I intentionally fast for an entire day and have discovered these effects: A sharp focus (I'm in a state of ketosis), absence of bloating, a surge of energy, healthy aggression, and an absence of fear (when you're in a state of hunger, fear can't grip you because your body is screaming to fight, to attack because it's hungry, akin to Venom in the movie, suggesting to go out and devour organs). I, too, consume raw liver and hearts, and find an incredible satisfaction from raw meat.

At the day's end, having worn myself down, I indulge myself first with my wife and then 2 kilos of meat. Indeed, I feast unapologetically! An unintended benefit: My discipline strengthens, making me feel like an austere monk. It's worth noting that Elon Musk along with numerous other influential personalities practice intermittent fasting. Digesting food places a toll on the body, draining energy.

It's often said, someone is "power-hungry"; hunger indeed is a potent motivator. In extreme scenarios, people have been known to resort to cannibalism, if you catch my drift? When in hunger, trivial matters fade away, yielding an intense focus, that tunnel vision, and isn't that exactly what we yearn for: an intense focus, wouldn't you agree?
don't be humble; stay hungry

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
For me with hunger only trivial matters come to mind. My temper is a like a matchstick and I can't see anything clearly. Perhaps with more time I could tune it in but not something I'm quite interested in though at the moment.

Can you explain a bit more of your research or experience behind going no meat and then reintroducing it?

Awesome you've found something that works this well for you by the way.

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
For me with hunger only trivial matters come to mind. My temper is a like a matchstick and I can't see anything clearly. Perhaps with more time I could tune it in but not something I'm quite interested in though at the moment.

Can you explain a bit more of your research or experience behind going no meat and then reintroducing it?

Awesome you've found something that works this well for you by the way.

Hey there,

Regarding why I switched to a carnivorous diet:

I was struggling with severe psoriasis for years!

Initially, I stopped eating meat and saw myself getting foggy-brained, lacking motivation, and feeling down. But my psoriasis didn't go away.

I lived with this discomfort for nearly 6 years, fluctuating in intensity.

Then one day, I was relaxing on YouTube after a long day and came across a game-changer: Mikayla Peterson was discussing her psoriasis and how she managed to heal it through a carnivorous diet.

This made me reconsider everything I thought I knew.

I dived deep into research, learning from Dr. Kiltz, Joe Rogan and others, and thought, "Why not give it a shot?"

Now, I've been on the carnivore diet for 1 month, alternating between fasting for 1 to 2 days and feasting on one large meal. It feels natural to me.

Imagine being out in nature and needing to survive for a month. Would you only eat leaves, roots, and berries that aren't available year-round?

You'd start crafting weapons and traps to hunt for meat.

We humans have used our intellect to eat other animals, establishing ourselves as predators.

There's evidence to suggest we are hypercarnivores, eating animals larger than ourselves and favoring those with the most fat. Our brains are approximately 30% fat after all.

So, don't buy into media narratives that insist on the necessity of plants for health!

On top of this, I recently came across Dr. Rob Kiltz's theory that the primary cause of cancer is sugar, which is a result of a high-plant diet. He explains that most plant foods break down to sugar, causing a process known as glycation. Glycation damages a protective layer in the body called the glycocalyx, which lines all epithelial surfaces. Regular consumption of carbohydrates leads to the disruption of this protective layer, causing more harm.

Plants not only provide sugars but also chelate, meaning they bind minerals and vitamins and remove them from the body. Kiltz also asserts that plant-based foods contain phytochemicals which, over time, can accumulate and cause various diseases, including cancer.

He argues that we are primarily carnivorous and that sugar and glucose are not the primary energy sources for the body. Instead, he posits that fatty acids are the primary fuel for our bodies, and reducing plant and sugar intake can lead to improved health. He suggests that most disorders are metabolic and can be managed through dietary changes, mainly reducing carbohydrate intake.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.