The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Open AI and its Implications on control

Starry eyed

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 14, 2023
Hi All

As a quick intro, i am new to this forum... hi

I am from UK. I'm professional in the corp world but my dreams are to be an entrepreneur. In truly honest with myself I haven't had my f&%k it 'I am going for it' moment. My excuse currently is a director jobs salary and looking for a scalable opportunity, that is solves a biggest enough problem, but also doesn't go too far recognising my learning curve will also be steep.

Business Idea
I have several ideas that leverage immerging technologies. I think any enterprise scale business in the near future will require a degree of AI to be successful.

I think the problem at the moment is technology is leading thinking. ie 'thats a cool feature' thinking I think the applications for human value and problem solving is catching up. This for me is where entrepreneurs come in.

I would like to set up e-commerce business that leverages NLP and Image generation for hyper personalization. This will require plug ins to things like Open AI and Dall E. The principle of control springs to mind.

Whats everyone thoughts to set up and effectively depending on these businesses? They are Open now as it benefits them. The planet right now is helping to train this technology giving it data in the world's biggest test Can we imagine a world its held back in the future?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...