The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pain can be powerful, don't run...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
478%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
I've experienced a lot of fastlane "pain" in the last few weeks.

My biggest deal to date fell through - "perfect" deal for my business and my fastlane. 250k/year from this deal isn't going to happen. Lots of time invested, very painful.

I joined a gym 2 months ago. Nothing but pain. Almost pass out or puke every time I go. I had let myself go...

Found out my fastlane model violated TIME. Didn't think it did until I got some customer feedback this week. They hire my company because of ME, not my product. This is a painful problem.

So....why did I say "don't run" in the title?

I wanted to run. Start over. Head to the bar, forget this fastlane stuff. But I didn't.

I stayed in the game this week (painfully)...and here is what happened:

That deal that went bust and the violation of TIME - led me to formulate a "new" slightly different approach to my fastlane. This new "pivot" as some people call it has WAY more Scale, WAY less Time, and WILL HAVE WAY more upwards ability. It's big and I am going to make it happen (follow my Transforming Architecture thread if you like).

You know that gym thing, well I unexpectedly had to move about 8,000 pounds of pallets by myself yesterday. No way out of it, no help. Well I did it, not even sore. Actually felt good, almost wanted more. That bad feeling at the gym...totally worth it, I get it now.

I tell you this because I want YOU to not run. Put yourself out there, try to make things work, work hard even though you don't know what the return will be, pivot, puke if you have to, just DON'T RUN!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
I'm glad to see you've learned the benefits of pain, Get Right. We're conditioned to believe discomfort and pain are feelings we should avoid as much as possible. Unfortunately this keeps us stuck exactly where we are.

I hope you keep going to pain man ( in the best way possible though) :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.