The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Painting Company Website Feedback

Feedback

Yanezez

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Dec 13, 2022
France & Chile
Hello all,

Thanks again for those that helped me fix a major absolute positioning issue. That, unfortunately (although thankfully) took all the attention from the previous feedback request.

Anyway, I'd like to get some constructive criticism on my website. It's a home painting company that also does some renovations and other home improvement works. It's based in Chile.

www.pintachile.cl (you can use google translate for any translation problems)

thank you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 11, 2019
Hello all,

Thanks again for those that helped me fix a major absolute positioning issue. That, unfortunately (although thankfully) took all the attention from the previous feedback request.

Anyway, I'd like to get some constructive criticism on my website. It's a home painting company that also does some renovations and other home improvement works. It's based in Chile.

www.pintachile.cl (you can use google translate for any translation problems)

thank you all!
It's very bad but I assume it's a technical issue rather than you thinking this is fine. The sizing of many elements is totally off, this element is full screen while you probably wanted it much smaller.

What platform are you using to build your website?

Considering you likely don't have much experience, go for WordPress with Brizy Builder and start with a template. It's cheap and simpler compared to other builders.

Screen Shot 2024-04-30 at 6.03.52 PM.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.