The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

h00ps_

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 8, 2023
Hey guys first post in this forum that I’ve been following for a while just wanted to share what I’m doing with my life and get some council on business avenues that I could start.

I’ve always been a very clever salesman with a law degree. Over the past 5 years I have been working in sales job and I’ve been very good at it. My dad has ran a nightclub all his life too so I’ve always been around a good teacher around risk taking.

Currently I’m working in the motor trade selling cars for a large organisation. I love the job but it’s 65 hours a week working 6 days out of the 7 I have. It’s created a great work ethic and provided my with a great car and income.

Only trouble is I want to own my own business I have tried multiple side projects including SMMA, selling digital art, Drop-shipping, YouTube automation and basically every other get rich quick scheme that’s around on the internet.

I’ve either failed due to lack of time or the fact that these things have been too oversaturated and I’m quite prudent when it comes to spending. I can invest around 5-10 hours a week into building a business but I’m not sure what avenue to take.

I’ve thought about selling cars on the side but I’m unable too due to conflict of interest and also working at my dads club and taking over the business but I’m not too passionate about that either.

What are some good side hustle that I can do that related to my life???? I can fit around my schedule and something that can eventually lead me to a path of freedom. I don’t work 9-5, 5 days a week. I’m 9-6, 6 days a week. I have lots of energy just not sure what I can do ‍♂️

Any help comments and advice is much appreciated

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StefanCole11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 17, 2023
Serbia, City of nish
I would recommend you to read books from M. J. DeMarco, for beginning, I would recommend you The Millionaire Fastlane .

Why books in the video era? Because when you get some knowledge from a book it will last more in your brain than from video. This is because you get 80% of your environment from sight sense, and when you get str8 information from sight sense it will last more.

The second tip is, by a notebook so whenever you read something important, write it down. Information will stay even longer, and if anytime in your lifetime you want, you can go back and read it again just to remind yourself.

P.S. I am on the forum for a week or more, and this is my first post/comment. If I did something wrong, feel free to correct me :)

h00ps_

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 8, 2023
I would recommend you to read books from M. J. DeMarco, for beginning, I would recommend you The Millionaire Fastlane .

Why books in the video era? Because when you get some knowledge from a book it will last more in your brain than from video. This is because you get 80% of your environment from sight sense, and when you get str8 information from sight sense it will last more.

The second tip is, by a notebook so whenever you read something important, write it down. Information will stay even longer, and if anytime in your lifetime you want, you can go back and read it again just to remind yourself.

P.S. I am on the forum for a week or more, and this is my first post/comment. If I did something wrong, feel free to correct me :)
I’ve read the books they are great ! Maybe I should just , only thing is I want to actually get going and make another start with something!

Oh well let’s see what the future holds thanks for the response :)

h00ps_

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 8, 2023
I’ve read the books they are great ! Maybe I should just , only thing is I want to actually get going and make another start with something!

Oh well let’s see what the future holds thanks for the response :)
Thanks for the reply

I should revisit the books! I just want to find something I can do online with my skills that doesn’t take too much time to start generating money! Let’s see what the future holds

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
Are you good at selling cars?

If so, think you’re important enough to your employer to be able to negotiate 5 days a week?

That’d be a start.

In any case though, you’ve got 9-12 every night and 1 day a week. You’ve got 30 hours a week as is to dedicate to a side hustle.

You won’t build anything of value in 5-10 hours a week.

Get after it.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hey guys first post in this forum that I’ve been following for a while just wanted to share what I’m doing with my life and get some council on business avenues that I could start.

I’ve always been a very clever salesman with a law degree. Over the past 5 years I have been working in sales job and I’ve been very good at it. My dad has ran a nightclub all his life too so I’ve always been around a good teacher around risk taking.

Currently I’m working in the motor trade selling cars for a large organisation. I love the job but it’s 65 hours a week working 6 days out of the 7 I have. It’s created a great work ethic and provided my with a great car and income.

Only trouble is I want to own my own business I have tried multiple side projects including SMMA, selling digital art, Drop-shipping, YouTube automation and basically every other get rich quick scheme that’s around on the internet.

I’ve either failed due to lack of time or the fact that these things have been too oversaturated and I’m quite prudent when it comes to spending. I can invest around 5-10 hours a week into building a business but I’m not sure what avenue to take.

I’ve thought about selling cars on the side but I’m unable too due to conflict of interest and also working at my dads club and taking over the business but I’m not too passionate about that either.

What are some good side hustle that I can do that related to my life???? I can fit around my schedule and something that can eventually lead me to a path of freedom. I don’t work 9-5, 5 days a week. I’m 9-6, 6 days a week. I have lots of energy just not sure what I can do ‍♂️

Thanks
You can always get your dad to register an company on your behalf to avoid conflict of interest on paper.

There is always conflict of interest once you have any side hustle other than your full time job.

If I have contacts of so many car owners it sounds like a great business for a general insurance broker.

Josh Dueck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 1, 2023

Thanks
You have said you have tried all of the so called ‘get rich quick’ schemes that exist, but just out of curiosity, have you stuck to any for over 1 year? This could be the issue

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.