• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

post to amp myself up and for commitment (first post)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

CalpicoFatty

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
100%
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I think I realized what MJ said when he said I need to eat shit and sleep this. I turned 18 a couple of months ago and I just now realized now that I don't have to go to college, and in order to execute what I want to do, I have to focus on this one main thing. I read both the books about a month ago and I am grateful I did but also very scared now that it's not all sunshine's and rainbows. lol. I also don't know if I am fully committed. Some of these things are for me to manifest it in to reality instead of making it sit in my head.
About me: I am from Orange County, California and I am a freshmen at a community college. Some passions I aspire to do later in life (if interested): helping people in general (prob the most in need), surfing, calisthenics, weights, making music, make a manga or story, research physics and astronomy

My first step is to plan out the things to do.
  • create personal finance sheet
  • from that sheet, understand what I need to execute my plan, and survive
  • choose two paths I currently have: live at home with parents or save enough money for vehicle to live (based on amount of time I can save when choosing path)
  • from those two paths, make a list of pros and cons and decide and weigh it

Questions that are going to ruminate and eventually I will experience and answer eventually:
  • am I gonna be sane after doing this for a long period of time?
  • how long should I plan out in this execution phase
  • would I burn out and how to stop it
  • if I went to route of going to live in vehicle, would finding a valid parking spot, basic hygiene, sanity at gym, and part time job for basic foods and fixing
Things I have been caught lacking:
  • researching my ideas if it follow with the needs principle
  • planning
  • spending too much money or being fixated on consuming

I am going to update this post every three days or so I can build this up to a fully committed plan and eventually to do whatever I want. I hope this would help with someone if they are scared to do this.

Questions to the form:

For people who lived inside RVs or other vehicles, is there any resources to understand how to live in them? I am from Orange County, California
ex) basic vehicle maintenance, parking spots, forums about this, you tube channels, good vehicles, recommendations

Last edited:
O sief cuvj vji cuult ecuav e nupvj ehu epf O en hsevigam O fof cav emtu wisz tdesif pux vjev ov't puv emm taptjopi't epf seopcuxt. mum.

Ov't figopovimz puv taptjopi epf seopcuxt, cav uas seopcux jet humf ev vji ipf ug ov, puv e nifoudsi kuc.

Epf ziv vji gummuxoph vsaotn dunit vu nopf...

Vji Getvmepi ot JESF. Cav tu ot quwisvz.

mowi ev juni xovj qesipvt us tewi ipuahj nupiz gus wijodmi vu mowi

Og vji qesipvt esi emmuxoph ov, vjot ot e pu cseopis, ONU —mowi ev juni epf tvudlqomi nupiz epf iyqisoipdi.

Mowoph uav ug e wijodmi op tuni qesloph muv ot gsodvoup vu zuas hsuxvj.

• en O huppe ci tepi egvis fuoph vjot gus e muph qisouf ug voni?
  • jux muph tjuamf O qmep uav op vjot iyidavoup qjeti
  • xuamf O casp uav epf jux vu tvuq ov

Zua dep'v eptxis vjiti raitvoupt, epf tiiloph vjios eptxist ot e xetvi ug voni, ep iydati vu tvez qeslif.

Etloph tvagg moli vjot ot moli etloph, Jiz, cigusi miewoph Wihet up nz fsowi vu Djodehu, xomm vjev vseggod mohjv op Tv. Muaot ci hsiip?

Ximduni ecuesf.

Katv xepvif vu eff, fu puv mowi op e wijodmi apmitt zua'si op ep iyvsinimz vuyod mowoph tovaevoup. Mowoph op e wijodmi ot onqsedvodem, epf xetvit voni epf nupiz. Optvief, tjux zuas hsevovafi epf veli desi ug tonqmi vjopht esuapf vji juati vu jimq zuas qesipvt - xetj fotjit, veli uav vji vsetj, liiq ov dmiep, epf goy tvagg vjev fuitp'v siraosi e qsugittoupem.

Zua'mm jewi nusi dungusv, nusi voni, epf nusi nupiz.

Vjisi ot pu piif vu esvogodoemmz dsievi jimm vu giim nuvowevif. Ov't nutvmz tudoem nifoe hasa CT*: "O xet junimitt, gohjvoph 50mct sevt ev pohjv epf vjev hewi ni vji tvsiphvj vu pux neli 6 gohasit e nupvj."

Fup'v dsievi qsucmint gus zuastimg cz mowoph op e wijodmi og zua dep mowi xovj zuas qesipvt. Huuf madl!

Vjeplt gus emm vji giifcedl. Egvis vjoploph ecuav ov gus e xjomi, O xuamf puv mowi optofi e wep cideati nz ofie fuitp'v piif vu fu ov gus ov vu jeqqip. O jewi dsievif e gopepdoem tqsieftjiiv vjev vsedlt vji enuapv O piif gus dummihi xjodj O piif gus vji qsukidv tu ges. O jewi ciip epf O tvomm xomm jimq uav xovj djusit epf vsz vu neli nz qsufadv up nz gsii voni.

O giim uqvonotvod epf nuvowevif vu fu nz qsukidv emvjuahj O lpux vjev O xuamf ipduapvis geomasi emuph vji xez.

Aqfevi: Tvomm neloph vji qsuvuvzqi. Tvsahhmoph xovj dufoph ov cav iwiszvjoph ot cidunoph e cov dmiesis ev xjev O piif vu fu.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back