The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Principless life of mine

Anything related to matters of the mind

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Do you have any principles in your life in which you operate and what does "principles" mean to you especially when you're about to make a decision?

I grew up principless, punished for every movement by my father, no feedback loop whatsoever.

Thanks for your attention :fist:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
There are manuals written after 1000s of years of research on human behavior, available for free, but no one wants to read/follow them.

It's 1000x much easier to blame others for what they have NOT done because that absolves us of any responsibilities whatsoever and gives us a free license to do more F*ck-ups ... for we know ... we can always blame others!

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
406%
Apr 16, 2019
My only principle is that there are no principles.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts