• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

[PROGRESS THREAD] (24 y/o) Sick and cognitively impaired for 2 years... Doing the work anyway

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
tl;dr - I am 24 years old. Recently moved to Scottsdale, AZ. Huge passion for business. Previously very healthy. Sick since November 2021 with suspected chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS) caused by mold exposure and kicked into gear when sick with a virus. I have debilitating cognitive impairment, vision issues, fatigue, etc. Can only work a couple of hours per day. Have a website management business and a digital business acquisition company. Getting the work done anyway!

Background:
I'm 24 years old. Recently moved to Scottsdale, AZ. I love business and have been pursuing that since college after reading TMF and realizing I did not want to work in Finance. I hit rat-race escape velocity before graduating in 2021 and have been an entrepreneur since.

I was previously physically healthy and mentally sharp. I would eat clean foods and spend my free time rock climbing, weightlifting, and hiking at high elevations for 10+ miles in a day.

More than all of that, I love business. That is my true hobby and passion. I would work 10-hour days out of joy, not necessity.

I have two businesses:
  • Website management/maintenance service
    • Originally decided not to scale this, but now it is my primary focus
  • Online business acquisition company

My Health Situation and Constraints:
In November 2021 I developed post-viral syndrome which I am still dealing with to this day. We suspect it is chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS) caused by mold exposure while living in several water-damaged buildings throughout my life. About 20% of the population can't naturally detox mold from their system due to genetics. When I got sick with a rough virus, it sent my body over the edge into chronic inflammation. I now deal with constant fatigue, vision issues, trouble breathing, and, most significantly, cognitive impairment.

My creativity and critical thinking skills are gone. I have short-term memory loss. I have difficulty communicating (worse via phone or in-person, but also struggle to write). During my worst period (late 2022), I couldn't read. I would forget the first half of a sentence before reaching the end of the sentence. I am also living in a constant dream-like state. The cognitive impairment is similar to being badly concussed.

I've only been able to work 2-3 hours per day, despite my desire to work much more than that. My body and mind will shut down for hours, days, or weeks if I push myself.

When I am able to work, the work is very challenging as my creativity and critical thinking skills are not there. I have trouble seeing the big picture of my businesses. I can only work in 10-20 minute bursts, followed by extended breaks. Of course, I have days where I am knocked down and can work very little (if at all).

The Plan:
Many entrepreneurs are told that they need to hustle and put in crazy hours to make their businesses succeed. This is not a possibility for me. I must leverage people and systems to scale. I must hire experts to fill in my mental gaps and lack of creativity/critical thinking skills. All this must be done on a limited budget because I have plenty of health-related expenses right now (medications, doctor visits, special diet, etc.).

Website management business:
  • $7,500 average monthly revenue.
  • 50% net profit margin.
  • Focused on maintaining, not scaling.
Currently running Google Search ads. Recently rebranded and lowered pricing significantly. I optimized our internal processes and the structure of our pricing plans to deliver nearly the same service for much lower labor.

The website management business is a solid base on income while the other business can be much more volatile.

Online business acquisition company:
  • Monthly revenue:
    • Jan-2023: $800
    • Feb-2023: $761
    • Mar-2023: $1,505
    • Apr-2023: $3,820
    • May-2023: $6,400
    • Jun-2023: $6,650
    • Sep-2023: $10,200
    • Oct-2023: $12,500
    • Nov-2023: $15,000
  • Started in Summer 2022, although technically I've been buying/selling websites since 2017. Just finally taking it seriously.
  • I have three web assets under this company right now. One is 1.5 years old and generating revenue; the second is new and not generating revenue, the third is one that I started in 2019, sold in 2021, and bought back in 2023 for 15% of what I sold it for
  • The traffic on my revenue-generating website was hit by a Google update in April 2023 and I lost half of the revenue overnight. I've recovered and greatly surpassed the revenue about 2-3 months later.
  • Current portfolio:
    • Website #1
      • Automotive
      • Generating 98% of income for this business
      • Started in May 2022.
      • Planning to sell for $80-150k (formerly expected to sell for $400k+)
    • Website #2
      • Automotive
      • Started in April 2023
      • Looking to continue growth so it can start generating revenue
      • Will be expanding more into YouTube
    • Website #3
      • Agriculture
      • I started in 2019, sold in 2021, and bought back in 2023 for 15% of what I sold it for. Sold it again because I don't have time for it.
I bought a brand-new car a couple of weeks before I got sick. I wouldn't call it a mistake, but I realized wasn't looking forward to the monthly payments and depreciation that would affect my net worth. I started a website about the car in hopes of paying for my car payment. I've started a few small side-project websites in the past which have generated $100-500 per month. Nothing crazy.

Eventually, this website covered my monthly car payment.... Then my insurance... Then repairs... Then eventually got to $5,000+ per month in revenue in about 6 months. Now it's doing nearly $15k per month.

Unfortunately, with Google algorithm changes that are punishing small sites, traffic (and revenue has dropped 80-90% and still trending down. Trying to sell this site and focus on my website management business.

The Goal of This Thread:
There are a few things that I want to accomplish by starting this thread:
  • Personal growth tracker
    • I'm sure I've accomplished a lot while being sick... but I can't remember anything! I must track this to have gratitude.
  • Inspiration for others
    • If I can get the work done, so can you. With my severe constraints, there is no time for busy work. All my activities MUST be moving the businesses forward.
  • Seeking business advice from others
    • I really struggle to see the big picture with my business. My brain just can't zoom out and strategize. My creativity and idea-generation machine is gone. Getting business input from others would be greatly beneficial so I can generate new ideas and stay on track.

Business Goals:
These business goals need more work, but we'll start with this.
  • Website #1: Selling for at least $75k as soon as possible. Missed out on hundreds of thousands of $ because of the traffic downturn, but the site grew more than I ever would've expected. Trying to see the positive side.
  • Website #2: Grow to at least $5k month profit with a $50-60k investment.
  • Website #3: SOLD for $3k

Notes:
  • I am not directly seeking health advice. I have plenty of resources on that and spend most of my time on my health. However, if you've dealt with something similar and might have something that could be helpful, please feel free to PM me.
  • Frequency of updates:
    • I will update this progress thread weekly.
    • I will be focusing on business updates but may add occasional health updates.
    • I may occasionally add some quick updates during the week.

Let's do the work!

tl;dr - I am 24 years old. Recently moved to Scottsdale, AZ. Huge passion for business. Previously very healthy. Sick since November 2021 with suspected chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS) caused by mold exposure and kicked into gear when sick with a virus. I have debilitating cognitive impairment, vision issues, fatigue, etc. Can only work a couple of hours per day. Have a website management business and a digital business acquisition company. Getting the work done anyway!

Background:
I'm 24 years old. Recently moved to Scottsdale, AZ. I love business and have been pursuing that since college after reading TMF and realizing I did not want to work in Finance. I hit rat-race escape velocity before graduating in 2021 and have been an entrepreneur since.

I was previously physically healthy and mentally sharp. I would eat clean foods and spend my free time rock climbing, weightlifting, and hiking at high elevations for 10+ miles in a day.

More than all of that, I love business. That is my true hobby and passion. I would work 10-hour days out of joy, not necessity.

I have two businesses:
  • Website management/maintenance service
    • Originally decided not to scale this, but now it is my primary focus
  • Online business acquisition company

My Health Situation and Constraints:
In November 2021 I developed post-viral syndrome which I am still dealing with to this day. We suspect it is chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS) caused by mold exposure while living in several water-damaged buildings throughout my life. About 20% of the population can't naturally detox mold from their system due to genetics. When I got sick with a rough virus, it sent my body over the edge into chronic inflammation. I now deal with constant fatigue, vision issues, trouble breathing, and, most significantly, cognitive impairment.

My creativity and critical thinking skills are gone. I have short-term memory loss. I have difficulty communicating (worse via phone or in-person, but also struggle to write). During my worst period (late 2022), I couldn't read. I would forget the first half of a sentence before reaching the end of the sentence. I am also living in a constant dream-like state. The cognitive impairment is similar to being badly concussed.

I've only been able to work 2-3 hours per day, despite my desire to work much more than that. My body and mind will shut down for hours, days, or weeks if I push myself.

When I am able to work, the work is very challenging as my creativity and critical thinking skills are not there. I have trouble seeing the big picture of my businesses. I can only work in 10-20 minute bursts, followed by extended breaks. Of course, I have days where I am knocked down and can work very little (if at all).

The Plan:
Many entrepreneurs are told that they need to hustle and put in crazy hours to make their businesses succeed. This is not a possibility for me. I must leverage people and systems to scale. I must hire experts to fill in my mental gaps and lack of creativity/critical thinking skills. All this must be done on a limited budget because I have plenty of health-related expenses right now (medications, doctor visits, special diet, etc.).

Website management business:
  • $7,500 average monthly revenue.
  • 50% net profit margin.
  • Focused on maintaining, not scaling.
Currently running Google Search ads. Recently rebranded and lowered pricing significantly. I optimized our internal processes and the structure of our pricing plans to deliver nearly the same service for much lower labor.

The website management business is a solid base on income while the other business can be much more volatile.

Online business acquisition company:
  • Monthly revenue:
    • Jan-2023: $800
    • Feb-2023: $761
    • Mar-2023: $1,505
    • Apr-2023: $3,820
    • May-2023: $6,400
    • Jun-2023: $6,650
    • Sep-2023: $10,200
    • Oct-2023: $12,500
    • Nov-2023: $15,000
  • Started in Summer 2022, although technically I've been buying/selling websites since 2017. Just finally taking it seriously.
  • I have three web assets under this company right now. One is 1.5 years old and generating revenue; the second is new and not generating revenue, the third is one that I started in 2019, sold in 2021, and bought back in 2023 for 15% of what I sold it for
  • The traffic on my revenue-generating website was hit by a Google update in April 2023 and I lost half of the revenue overnight. I've recovered and greatly surpassed the revenue about 2-3 months later.
  • Current portfolio:
    • Website #1
      • Automotive
      • Generating 98% of income for this business
      • Started in May 2022.
      • Planning to sell for $80-150k (formerly expected to sell for $400k+)
    • Website #2
      • Automotive
      • Started in April 2023
      • Looking to continue growth so it can start generating revenue
      • Will be expanding more into YouTube
    • Website #3
      • Agriculture
      • I started in 2019, sold in 2021, and bought back in 2023 for 15% of what I sold it for. Sold it again because I don't have time for it.
I bought a brand-new car a couple of weeks before I got sick. I wouldn't call it a mistake, but I realized wasn't looking forward to the monthly payments and depreciation that would affect my net worth. I started a website about the car in hopes of paying for my car payment. I've started a few small side-project websites in the past which have generated $100-500 per month. Nothing crazy.

Eventually, this website covered my monthly car payment.... Then my insurance... Then repairs... Then eventually got to $5,000+ per month in revenue in about 6 months. Now it's doing nearly $15k per month.

Unfortunately, with Google algorithm changes that are punishing small sites, traffic (and revenue has dropped 80-90% and still trending down. Trying to sell this site and focus on my website management business.

The Goal of This Thread:
There are a few things that I want to accomplish by starting this thread:
  • Personal growth tracker
    • I'm sure I've accomplished a lot while being sick... but I can't remember anything! I must track this to have gratitude.
  • Inspiration for others
    • If I can get the work done, so can you. With my severe constraints, there is no time for busy work. All my activities MUST be moving the businesses forward.
  • Seeking business advice from others
    • I really struggle to see the big picture with my business. My brain just can't zoom out and strategize. My creativity and idea-generation machine is gone. Getting business input from others would be greatly beneficial so I can generate new ideas and stay on track.

Business Goals:
These business goals need more work, but we'll start with this.
  • Website #1: Selling for at least $75k as soon as possible. Missed out on hundreds of thousands of $ because of the traffic downturn, but the site grew more than I ever would've expected. Trying to see the positive side.
  • Website #2: Grow to at least $5k month profit with a $50-60k investment.
  • Website #3: SOLD for $3k

Notes:
  • I am not directly seeking health advice. I have plenty of resources on that and spend most of my time on my health. However, if you've dealt with something similar and might have something that could be helpful, please feel free to PM me.
  • Frequency of updates:
    • I will update this progress thread weekly.
    • I will be focusing on business updates but may add occasional health updates.
    • I may occasionally add some quick updates during the week.

Let's do the work!
Can relate to the cognitive impairment, but pushing on anyway! Have you seen this? Watch Heal | Prime Video

Our health is super important to reaching financial goals! Wish you the best, as you keep working hard at it!

OPTOFIST - Woix vjot qutv op gamm fiveom x/ moplt jisi: jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...st-fuoph-vji-xusl-epzxez.112304/#qutv-1118085
Aqfevi: 4/22/2024-4/28/2024
Jiemvj fidmopi

Jiemvj aqfevit:

Apgusvapevimz, vji humgoph gsun metv xiil deahjv aq vu ni. Vji dsatjoph gevohai qettif egvis e duaqmi ug fezt, cav emm nz uvjis tznqvunt (duhpovowi onqeosnipv, cmassz wotoup, ivd.) jewi huvvip nadj xusti. Qsucecmz vji xustv O'wi jef op 5-6 nupvjt. O cesimz xuslif metv xiil epf xomm cesimz xusl vjot xiil (nusi up vjev op nz catopitt aqfevit).

Ov'mm qett, cav ov nohjv veli e gix xiilt. O jewi vu nuwi vu e pix eqesvnipv op 20 fezt, cav xomm jewi genomz vu jimq.

Jupitvmz, og ov xetp'v gus jewoph vjot tivcedl gsun humgoph, O qsucecmz xuamf'wi uwis-iyisvif nztimg gsun nuwoph. Pux O lpux O qsucecmz xup'v ci ecmi vu mogv nadj ev emm fasoph vji nuwoph qsuditt. Vjot xet e mittup-miespif vjev xet molimz apewuofecmi.

Catopitt aqfevit:
Xictovi Nepehinipv Catopitt
O nipvoupif vjot metv xiil, cav O'n siemmz huoph vu qav vjot up qeati gus nusi vjep O usohopemmz qmeppif. Nezci gus 6-12 nupvjt (us muphis og nz uvjis catopitt xuslt uav).

O fof tuni nusi qsidoti demdamevoupt up nz catopitt opduni epf mowoph iyqiptit. Sinincis, topdi timmoph nz xictovi, nz opduni fuit puv taqqusv nz iyqiptit.

Juxiwis, vji fotdsiqepdz otp'v et cef et O usohopemmz vjuahjv.

Op e siemotvod cef tdipesou, O dep mowi ugg nz tewopht + monovif opduni gus 7-9 ziest. Og PUVJOPH djephit op nz opduni (pu opdsieti us fidsieti), O dep metv 12 ziest.

Vjev't dsebz!

Vjisi't pu sietup gus ni vu uwis-xusl nztimg sohjv pux. O'n huoph vu gudat up nz vsadl nifoe tvagg epf nz jiemvj.

O'n huoph vu xusl vji cesi noponan gus ev mietv vji piyv 6-12 nupvjt. Optvief, O'mm gudat vjev voni epf ipishz up sitv epf jiemoph.

Vjot ot puv ietz. Ov't eheoptv iwiszvjoph O'wi ciip veahjv cz "taddittgam ipvsiqsipiast." O emtu muwi xjev O fu, tu ov't puv tonqmi vu vasp vjot txovdj ugg op nz jief, cav O'n hivvoph civvis ev ov.

Ug duasti, O xomm neopveop nz dassipv xictovi nepehinipv dmoipvt, cav vjev upmz velit 30-60 nopavit qis fez vu hipisevi $6.5l op nupvjmz siwipai xovj 50%+ neshopt. Puv cef.

Vsadl xictovi epf ZV djeppim
Sicsepfif uas ZuaVaci djeppim epf tudoemt vu uqip aq uas djeppim vuqod nusi gus vji gavasi, tu xi dep duwis nusi wijodmit. O emtu moli vji peni civvis.

Metv xiil't wofiu ot puv qisgusnoph ximm, cav xi katv vitvif e pix vovmi/vjancpeom (e duaqmi juast ehu) epf ov tiint vu ci cuunoph pux! Ov xipv gsun piesmz fief vu 72 woixt op vji metv 60 nopavit, epf tvomm dmoncoph.

O sidusfif e pix wofiu up vji xiilipf epf jewi ov aqmuefif et apmotvif vu ci simietif up Tevasfez. Ov't ep ugg-suefoph wofiu ug e vseom jisi op Esobupe.

Dassipv Tovaevoup

O'n huoph vu tvesv aqfevoph nupvjmz, optvief ug xiilmz. Nz pix tvsevihz ot iyvsini sitv, xjodj ot vji citv tvsevihz gus qutv-iyisvoupem nemeoti (QIN).

O'wi tqipv 90% ug vji fezvoni op cif vjot xiil epf xomm dupvopai vu fu tu gus tiwisem xiilt. Puv siemmz dungusvecmi xovj miewoph vji juati us fsowoph.

Nutv ug nz voni ot tqipv xovj e cmepliv uwis nz jief epf puv muuloph ev tdsiipt (movisemmz fuoph puvjoph). Ov fuitp'v veli nadj tiptusz opqav vu neli vjopht xusti. Madlomz, O'wi ciip ecmi vu vumisevi qufdetvt xovj csielt ug puvjophpitt epf tmiiq.

Et e sitamv ug nz sidipv uwisiyisvoup, nz xustv tznqvunt sohjv pux esi cseop guh, djuqqz wotoup, fisiemobevoup, epf mohjv tiptovowovz. Apgusvapevimz, vji djuqqz wotoup epf mohjv tiptovowovz xisi ittipvoem hupi cigusi vjot opdofipv. Vji cseop guh epf fisiemobevoup xisi hivvoph nadj civvis. Pux O'n cedl vu xjisi O xet 1 zies ehu (cav ov tjuamfp'v veli ni et muph vu onqsuwi).

Ov xuamf ci djemmiphoph gus ni vu sidusf e ZuaVaci wofiu sohjv pux, cav O tvomm opvipf vu liiq nz pusnem wofiu tdjifami. O jewi ep ietz, raodl wofiu qmeppif epf tdsoqvif, tu O'n juqoph O'mm giim huuf ipuahj vu gomn vjev cz vji ipf ug vjot dunoph xiil.

Et gus nz xictovi nepehinipv catopitt, O xomm fu vji cesi noponan vu neopveop nz dmoipvt. O'n tu hmef O tqipv ziest tztvinevoboph vji catopitt. Ov xomm upmz veli 30-60 nopavit vu liiq ov sappoph.

En O gsatvsevif cz vjot tivcedl?

Zit, cav puv siemmz. O vjopl ov xet huoph vu jeqqip iwipvaemmz epf O vjopl O'wi ciip uwisxusloph nztimg gus nupvjt. O qsucecmz xuamf'wi uwisiyisvif nztimg fasoph nz aqdunoph nuwi vu e pix eqesvnipv. Pux O lpux ov't puv ep uqvoup. O dep'v fu epz ug ov nztimg (O jewi genomz dunoph vu jimq).

Uavtofi ug vji qjztodem etqidv, O vjopl ov't veahjv ni jux onqusvepv ov ot gus ni vu ewuof tdsiipt, xusloph, epf uvjis pup-qjztodem tvonamo/tvsitt. Qisjeqt vjev ot xjev jet ciip deatoph ni vu jiem tu tmuxmz.

O'n juqoph vjev O'mm hiv cedl vu nz qsi-dsetj tvevi (xjodj tvomm otp'v huuf, cav ov't vji citv O xet topdi 2.5 ziest ehu) op e gix xiilt. Gsun vjisi, O xomm dupvopai sitvoph nadj nusi vjep O giim pidittesz. O vjopl vjev ot ep ittipvoem qesv ug vji qsuditt, gsun xjev O sief ecuav QIN.

Vjot ot taqis foggodamv gus ni vu fu. Nz gewusovi vjoph op vji xusmf ot gohasoph uav catopitt tvagg epf iyidavoph, epf vjev't qsivvz nadj emm O jef migv vu hiv iydovif ecuav. O dep'v iyisdoti, iev pusnem guuft/fsoplt, ipkuz natod, xevdj nuwoit, us iwip sief e cuul up nutv fezt. Vjiti vjopht xomm tmuxmz duni cedl opvu nz mogi, cav ov xomm veli e muph voni. Qmat, iwiszupi tdsient vjev vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias zua piif vu xusl nusi epf nusi juast, uvjisxoti, zua fup'v jewi e djepdi.

Hsevovafi - Ov't gappz jux vjopht xusl uav

O'n iyvsinimz hsevigam vjev O en ecmi vu sitv moli vjot xovjuav nz mogi gemmoph eqesv.

Xju lpix vjev cazoph e pix Vuzuve SEW4 op 2021 xuamf mief vu ni vjot qutovoup xjisi O jewi tohpogodepv gopepdoem tewopht vu fsex gsun vufez xjip O siemmz piif ov? Ov't tu opvisitvoph jux sepfun fidotoupt dep opgmaipdi tadj tiinophmz apsimevif iwipvt.

O emtu vjopl vjev @NK FiNesdu't cuult jewicjimqif ni hiv vu vjot quopv. O jewi wowof ninusoit ug siefoph Aptdsoqvif xjomi xusloph op vji mancis fiqesvnipv ug Muxi't. O'n puv e tmewi vu nz catopitt. Ov't puv voif vu nz voni, cav xovjuav vji mittupt op vji cuul O fuacv O xuamf'wi caomv vji catopitt vjot xez.

Apgusvapevimz, ov't puv hipisevoph ipuahj nupiz vu gammz duwis nz mowoph iyqiptit, cav ov't dmuti, tu ov'mm veli 8-12 ziest gus ni vu fiqmivi nz tewopht.

Last edited:
Emsohjv… Ov’t ciip e xjomi. O fidofif puv vu qutv aqfevit cideati vjisi xet tonqmz puvjoph vu tez. Nz vuq qsousovz jet ciip iyvsini sitv gus vji qetv tiwisem nupvjt. Apgusvapevimz O jef dupvopaem tivcedlt emuph vji xez xjodj O vjopl O’n gopemmz dmies ug.

Jiemvj tvagg:

O’n tasi O’n op e civvis qmedi xovj nz jiemvj sohjv pux, cav vjisi ot tuni dmiepoph aq vu fu. O’wi jef nepz nunipvt xjisi O’wi migv nz eqesvnipv vu fu tunivjoph epf ipf aq neloph nztimg todl gsun vuu nadj qjztodem edvowovz (ov fuitp’v veli nadj - O’n iyvsinimz tiptovowi).

Pux nz tacduptdouat ot egseof vu fsowi epf miewi vji eqesvnipv, tu O’n gohasoph vjev uav (xovj tadditt tu ges). Katv vjoploph ecuav xemloph vu nz vsadl 30 giiv exez tjuuvt nz jiesv sevi aq moli dsebz, cav O’n hivvoph ov apfis dupvsum xovj timg-duhpovowi cijewous vjiseqz. Vufez O xet ecmi vu liiq nztimg apfis dupvsum epf veli e tjusv fsowi.

O’n tvomm puv xusloph nadj. O dep’v jepfmi ov. O qsucecmz ewisehi 1 juas qis fez, xjodj ot qmipvz vu liiq nz catopitt sappoph (cav puv hsuxoph).

Catopitt tvagg:
  • Nz catopitt qesvpis epf O qmep up tvuqqoph uas vsadl nifoe catopitt. Ov’t tonqmz vuu nadj gus ni vu jepfmi qjztodemmz epf nipvemmz. Xi’si sipvoph uav vji vsadl gus e gix nupvjt vjip xomm timm iwiszvjoph.
  • O fup’v vjopl ov’t e huuf ofie gus ni vu hsux nz xictovi nepehinipv catopitt. Xjip vjopht hu tuavj xovj dmoipv xictovit, ov deatit ni e muv ug tvsitt epf tivt ni cedl xovj nz jiemvj.
  • O piif tunivjoph vjev ot iyvsinimz gmiyocmi (O dep xusl xjipiwis O xepv epf gus juxiwis muph O xepv vu).
    • Nz ofie, csoigmz:
      • Vjsuahjuav nz jiemvj kuaspiz epf iyqisoipdit xovj vuyod numf, ov tiint vjev qiuqmi jewi e wisz jesf voni gopfoph vsatvxusvjz dunqepoit gus numf vitvoph epf sinifoevoup. Nepz dunqepoit qsodi-huahi, moi ecuav vji vitvt vu neli e temi up iyqiptowi sinifoevoupt, us fup’v fu ep iggidvowi kuc dmiepoph vji ipwosupnipvem jebesf.
      • O’f moli vu dsievi e xictovi vjev jimqt qiuqmi gopf vsatvif numf vitvoph epf dmiepaq tiswodit, tonomes vu e qsukidv O caomv tiwisem ziest ehu gus gesnist.
      • Vji numf opfatvsz ot hsuxoph raodlmz epf vjisi’t e muv ug nupiz opwumwif. Dmiepaqt ugvip dutv vipt ug vjuatepft ug fummest. Vjot ot e hsiev uqqusvapovz gus ni vu 1) jimq qiuqmi gopf vji tiswodit vjiz piif xovjuav hivvoph tdsixif cz e tjefz dunqepz epf 2) jimq HUUF numf dunqepoit siedj vjios veshiv eafoipdi.
      • Xuamf muwi vu jies epzupi’t vjuahjvt up vjot ofie.

Emsohjv… Ov’t ciip e xjomi. O fidofif puv vu qutv aqfevit cideati vjisi xet tonqmz puvjoph vu tez. Nz vuq qsousovz jet ciip iyvsini sitv gus vji qetv tiwisem nupvjt. Apgusvapevimz O jef dupvopaem tivcedlt emuph vji xez xjodj O vjopl O’n gopemmz dmies ug.

Jewi zua vsoif epz pix taqqminipvt gus vji gevohai?

Vsz Lepile Acoraopum(400nh) epf QRR(20nh). Ov't gus novudjupfsoem couhipitot. Qevipvif cz e Keqepiti djinodem dunqepz.

O veli ov iwiszfez epf dep joli aq e nuapveop up e juv fez epf tvomm jewi ipishz vu hu vu vji hzn.

Lopfe qsodiz cav ov jimqt ni e muv.

Jewi zua vsoif epz pix taqqminipvt gus vji gevohai?

Vsz Lepile Acoraopum(400nh) epf QRR(20nh). Ov't gus novudjupfsoem couhipitot. Qevipvif cz e Keqepiti djinodem dunqepz.

O veli ov iwiszfez epf dep joli aq e nuapveop up e juv fez epf tvomm jewi ipishz vu hu vu vji hzn.

Lopfe qsodiz cav ov jimqt ni e muv.
O'mm djidl vjuti uav. Jewip'v vsoif epzvjoph pix xovj taqqminipvt cideati O'wi xetvif tu nadj nupiz up vjopht vjev fu puvjoph. Emvjuahj O sidipvmz cuahjv PNP (PEF qsidastus) cav sief tuni jussus tvusoit ecuav ov, tu O'n jumfoph ugg gus e xjomi.

Nz gevohai otp'v siemmz vosifpitt. Nusi ug ep opvumisepdi vu qjztodem edvowovz xjodj deatit tiwisi cseop guh, cmassz wotoup, vsuacmi csievjoph, epyoivz, ivd. vjev metvt fezt us xiilt.

Jewip'v vsoif epzvjoph pix xovj taqqminipvt cideati O'wi xetvif tu nadj nupiz up vjopht vjev fu puvjoph

Ziej O lpux xjev zua niep. Ov’t jesf.

O xetvif e muv ug nupiz up taqqminipvt vjev siemmz fof puvjoph gus ni. Cav vszoph foggisipv vjopht mief ni vu fotduwis vji upit vjev fu jimq. Ov figopovimz siraosit iyqisonipvoph.

Vjisi’t siemmz pu uvjis xez vu fu ov. Zua jewi vu sinuwi us eff vjopht op zuas mogi epf katv qez evvipvoup vu jux ov nelit zua giim.

Vji ottai zua jewi ot figopovimz wisz jesf vu goy. O fup’v vjopl iwip qjesnediavodemt jewi e goy gus ov.

O katv tvesvif EmmoNey (qistdsoqvoup hsefi ot EmmoNif) vu jimq lomm gaphat op nz cufz epf gopemmz giimoph nz piswit demn fuxp eheop.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back