The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Purchasing oil production assets for % return, any experience??

Anything related to investing, including crypto
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 29, 2010
Houston, TX
Sorry for this being my first post, I am not affilliated with these folks in any way - the forum I am on regularly could not provide any good advice (too many kiddos). Wondering if anyone here knows if this is legit or not -

Purchase Currently Producing Oil (#9084) | Energy Exchange

Supposedly a 23% annualized return buying into an already drilled well to finance new wells for the driller. If what they are saying is true the return would be greater with oil prices about to go up - but I can't seem to find anyone out there who has actually done it....

help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've never heard of such a thing but that of course, doesn't mean it isn't legit.

An annualized 23% return is a little suspicious however with ...

As the price of oil increases with both inflation and demand, you stand to earn a very high

With inflation and retail price increase, I can see why it might yield this.

That said, do your diligence.

Visit the corporate office. Check out google street view. Do a google earch for the company name + scam/reviews/complaints, or something. Check out the age of the website? 3 months old? Or 3 years? Find customer's who have received 23% annualized (even so, Ponzi's pay early and often to facilitate the scam) ...

An investment like this isn't something you go into blind simply because it has rings of "to good to be true" ... and you know what they say about that ...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.