The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Thoughts Re: Social Relationships + Interactions - Feel Free to Add Yours

Anything related to matters of the mind

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
How are you? Happy Friday!

My random thoughts - based on things I've experienced this week when dealing with others.
FEEL FREE TO TACK ON YOUR THOUGHTS and EXPERIENCES ALSO.
==============

- Some people would get more done if they weren't too busy looking at what you do - or swimming in their emotions.

- Sometimes someone will give you exactly what you want, but because you're not liking the package it arrives in, you'll find something wrong with it to discard it.

- Women have some of the worst communication skills ever. All in the name of trying to be polite and "not make an issue" of something.

- Men on the other hand, have horrible communication also. But it's because in general they're demanding of their desires.

- You can't ask for what you won't provide.

- When you're close-minded, you're only going to see 3% of the potential solutions and feel your options are limited, as opposed to the limitless potential on the other side of whatever challenge you're faced with.

- I don't do subliminals on social media when you're less than 300 feet from me. But if you want to, that's cool. Real cool. Especially when you shut down when I'm trying to propose solutions, amend my "wrongs" and communicate ways to prevent something from happening again.

- Energy is real. You have to really detox your energy from different things, environments and people... more than you would think. Especially if you're an energy sponge. (Like me.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.