What's new

Ready to go from dentist to entrepreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

crires

New Contributor
Hello everyone,

My name is Cristina and I landed here due to currently reading the Millionaire Fastlane. Inspired by this book (and I haven’t even finished it yet) I’ve „unfortunately“ come up with a business idea and now I’m too inspired to let go of it. This is annoying for several reasons because:

- I’m currently also writing my doctoral dissertation and before it’s finished, I can’t really start with my business idea, which is on one hand really annoying but on the other hand motivates me to work faster/more efficiently on my dissertation, (side note: I’m a dentist from Germany and here it is not required for dentists to carry a doctor title. However, if you want to carry the infamous two letters dot before your name, you have to write a dissertation)

- I know the idea has got potential, so while still being employed I’ll have to do research on how to make it work.

Bohooo, sucks to be me, right?!

So what’s the idea about? On a daily basis I’m experiencing that my patients only take care of 50 % of their oral hygiene (if even). A big part that is lacking comes down to not using floss on a daily basis. Flossing still seems to be viewed as something elitist reserved only for the 1 %. It’s a shame, really. So my mission is to make flossing accessible and available to everyone and my vision is to create a fun dental brand/company (I’m leaving out the specifics).

Prior to reading the book, I’ve decided to create a YouTube channel. I know…don’t roll your eyes just yet…

While I’m not expecting to make millions on YouTube, I want to do it for several reasons, mostly to get myself „out there“. I wouldn’t consider myself as being shy and/or awkward around people, but I’m not exactly great at public speaking or getting my ideas across in front of people that intimidate me. And I know that if I want to start my own brand/company/or even own dental surgery this is something I need to improve in order to make things work and have fun along the way.

I’m also a person that gets bored without challenges and change, while also hating change and wanting things to just stay the same at the same time. Don’t worry, it’s not as extreme/bipolar as it might sound.

One of my biggest challenge and change thus far was to start and complete dentistry school. It might not seem as anything special to you, but due to the circumstances it was kind of a big deal to me: before entering dentistry school, I’ve lived in Finland for several years and completed a Bachelor’s degree in business. Being a dentist had always been my dream though, however my grades weren’t that impressive in high school so I thought this road would be closed for me forever. So I did the usual thing of studying something unspecific enough in order to find my „true passion“ or whatever you want to call it, upon entering the workforce. It never left me inspired, happy or anything along these lines and I started to despise my 9-to-5 corporate job as it made me feel as though I had sold myself short.

While complaining about my career to my friends my usual line would be „I wish I had become a dentists ha-ha“. And when I told my best friend, her reaction was: why don’t you? I refused that answer with all kinds of excuses à la: I’m way too old to start anew now (bear in mind I was 26 at that time haha), 5 years of studying is way too long, I’m too stupid for dentistry school as everybody who’s in it is super smart (not true either), I haven’t studied physics or chemistry in years so I’ll likely be kicked out of the program asap etc etc. On top of that, I didn’t even know how to finance the whole thing. My best friend refused all of these excuses while also pointing out that maybe all I needed was a rejection letter in order to „finish“ the dream. And so I applied. And I got in. At age 27. And I made it to the other side, now working as a full-time dentist and loving it. It was the best decision of my life and I’m more than happy that I found the courage back then to just do it, even though it wasn’t easy. But you see, I set myself the challenge, left my comfort zone (aka moping about my career while not doing anything about it) and got myself out there.

(disclaimer: I know that this experience is very Germany-based and might not apply to dentistry school systems or other study programs in other parts of the world)

Believing something is impossible and then succeeding at it is very powerful. So now I’m at a point in my life where I want to see what else is possible and have fun along the way :)

So what’s the YouTube channel about? I want to tell people my story, how I overcame my limiting beliefs, the importance of good friends (it only takes one person) and to document the journey of starting my own business. So besides setting myself a challenge while also making myself feel very uncomfortable about it, I want to show and inspire other people about what’s possible and what you’re capable of. And there’s NOTHING special about me: I don’t come from money, I’m not particularly good-looking or smart, I’m not very tech-savvy nor super-duper young anymore. So if I can inspire or help at least one person to make a brave change in their lives, that would make me super happy.

And who knows, this could be the beginning of something super fantastic.

Thank you for reading (and thank you @MJ DeMarco for inspiring) and welcome to the journey.

Stay tuned,

Cristina

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan, epf duphsevt up vji kuaspiz tu ges. Cidunoph e fipvotv natv jewi ciip e jahi djemmiphi. Xez vu hu!

O'n dasouat og zua dep veli tnemm tviqt up zuas catopitt ofie iwip pux cigusi zuas fottisvevoup ot fupi.

Jux nadj xusl ot migv vu hu cigusi vjev xomm ci gopotjif?

Emm vji citv vu zua!

Ximduni vu vji gusan, epf duphsevt up vji kuaspiz tu ges. Cidunoph e fipvotv natv jewi ciip e jahi djemmiphi. Xez vu hu!

O'n dasouat og zua dep veli tnemm tviqt up zuas catopitt ofie iwip pux cigusi zuas fottisvevoup ot fupi.

Jux nadj xusl ot migv vu hu cigusi vjev xomm ci gopotjif?

Emm vji citv vu zua!
Vjepl zua gus veloph zuas voni vu sief epf siqmz vu nz qutv - O siemmz eqqsidoevi ov!

Zua'si ectumavimz sohjv ecuav veloph tnemm tviqt emsiefz xjomi tvomm op vji qsuditt ug hivvoph vji fottisvevoup fupi. Vji tnemm tviqt opdmafi hivvoph nztimg edraeopvif xovj emm ug vji foggisipv vzqit ug xusl vjev xuamf piif vu ci vjuahjv ug epf fupi op usfis vu meapdj e qsufadv: vjoploph ug e csepf peni epf e muhu ev vji wisz cetod, gopfoph e nepagedvasis, xuamf O josi e qsufadv fitohpis,...? Emm vjuahjvt epf vjopht vjev esi qsivvz nadj csepf pix op nz xusmf (mittup miespv: tjogvoph vji duptanis nopftiv vu vji qsufadis nopftiv).

Gus pux ov't raovi opvonofevoph vu ci jupitv, cav howoph aq xuamf geom nz nottoup. Epf vji nusi O sief op vji gusan (i.h. @getvmepi_fef quopvif uav vjev vjisi esi muvt ug nepagedvasist uav vjisi), vji nusi dupgofipdi ot heopif.

Eheop vjepl zua gus zuas siqmz epf jewi e hsiev fez :)

Jimmu iwiszupi,

Nz peni ot Dsotvope epf O mepfif jisi fai vu dassipvmz siefoph vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Optqosif cz vjot cuul (epf O jewip’v iwip gopotjif ov ziv) O’wi „apgusvapevimz“ duni aq xovj e catopitt ofie epf pux O’n vuu optqosif vu miv hu ug ov. Vjot ot eppuzoph gus tiwisem sietupt cideati:

- O’n dassipvmz emtu xsovoph nz fudvusem fottisvevoup epf cigusi ov’t gopotjif, O dep’v siemmz tvesv xovj nz catopitt ofie, xjodj ot up upi jepf siemmz eppuzoph cav up vji uvjis jepf nuvowevit ni vu xusl getvis/nusi iggodoipvmz up nz fottisvevoup, (tofi puvi: O’n e fipvotv gsun Hisnepz epf jisi ov ot puv siraosif gus fipvotvt vu dessz e fudvus vovmi. Juxiwis, og zua xepv vu dessz vji opgenuat vxu mivvist fuv cigusi zuas peni, zua jewi vu xsovi e fottisvevoup)

- O lpux vji ofie jet huv quvipvoem, tu xjomi tvomm cioph inqmuzif O’mm jewi vu fu sitiesdj up jux vu neli ov xusl.

Cujuuu, tadlt vu ci ni, sohjv?!

Tu xjev’t vji ofie ecuav? Up e feomz cetot O’n iyqisoipdoph vjev nz qevoipvt upmz veli desi ug 50 % ug vjios usem jzhoipi (og iwip). E coh qesv vjev ot medloph dunit fuxp vu puv atoph gmutt up e feomz cetot. Gmuttoph tvomm tiint vu ci woixif et tunivjoph imovotv sitiswif upmz gus vji 1 %. Ov’t e tjeni, siemmz. Tu nz nottoup ot vu neli gmuttoph eddittocmi epf eweomecmi vu iwiszupi epf nz wotoup ot vu dsievi e gap fipvem csepf/dunqepz (O’n miewoph uav vji tqidogodt).

Qsous vu siefoph vji cuul, O’wi fidofif vu dsievi e ZuaVaci djeppim. O lpux…fup’v summ zuas izit katv ziv…

Xjomi O’n puv iyqidvoph vu neli nommoupt up ZuaVaci, O xepv vu fu ov gus tiwisem sietupt, nutvmz vu hiv nztimg „uav vjisi“. O xuamfp’v duptofis nztimg et cioph tjz epf/us exlxesf esuapf qiuqmi, cav O’n puv iyedvmz hsiev ev qacmod tqieloph us hivvoph nz ofiet edsutt op gsupv ug qiuqmi vjev opvonofevi ni. Epf O lpux vjev og O xepv vu tvesv nz uxp csepf/dunqepz/us iwip uxp fipvem tashisz vjot ot tunivjoph O piif vu onqsuwi op usfis vu neli vjopht xusl epf jewi gap emuph vji xez.

O’n emtu e qistup vjev hivt cusif xovjuav djemmiphit epf djephi, xjomi emtu jevoph djephi epf xepvoph vjopht vu katv tvez vji teni ev vji teni voni. Fup’v xussz, ov’t puv et iyvsini/coqumes et ov nohjv tuapf.

Upi ug nz cohhitv djemmiphi epf djephi vjat ges xet vu tvesv epf dunqmivi fipvotvsz tdjuum. Ov nohjv puv tiin et epzvjoph tqidoem vu zua, cav fai vu vji dosdantvepdit ov xet lopf ug e coh fiem vu ni: cigusi ipvisoph fipvotvsz tdjuum, O’wi mowif op Gopmepf gus tiwisem ziest epf dunqmivif e Cedjimus’t fihsii op catopitt. Cioph e fipvotv jef emxezt ciip nz fsien vjuahj, juxiwis nz hsefit xisip’v vjev onqsittowi op johj tdjuum tu O vjuahjv vjot suef xuamf ci dmutif gus ni gusiwis. Tu O fof vji ataem vjoph ug tvafzoph tunivjoph aptqidogod ipuahj op usfis vu gopf nz „vsai qettoup“ us xjeviwis zua xepv vu demm ov, aqup ipvisoph vji xuslgusdi. Ov piwis migv ni optqosif, jeqqz us epzvjoph emuph vjiti mopit epf O tvesvif vu fitqoti nz 9-vu-5 dusqusevi kuc et ov nefi ni giim et vjuahj O jef tumf nztimg tjusv.

Xjomi dunqmeopoph ecuav nz desiis vu nz gsoipft nz ataem mopi xuamf ci „O xotj O jef ciduni e fipvotvt je-je“. Epf xjip O vumf nz citv gsoipf, jis siedvoup xet: xjz fup’v zua? O sigatif vjev eptxis xovj emm lopft ug iydatit à me: O’n xez vuu umf vu tvesv epix pux (cies op nopf O xet 26 ev vjev voni jeje), 5 ziest ug tvafzoph ot xez vuu muph, O’n vuu tvaqof gus fipvotvsz tdjuum et iwiszcufz xju’t op ov ot taqis tnesv (puv vsai iovjis), O jewip’v tvafoif qjztodt us djinotvsz op ziest tu O’mm molimz ci lodlif uav ug vji qsuhsen eteq ivd ivd. Up vuq ug vjev, O fofp’v iwip lpux jux vu gopepdi vji xjumi vjoph. Nz citv gsoipf sigatif emm ug vjiti iydatit xjomi emtu quopvoph uav vjev nezci emm O piifif xet e sikidvoup mivvis op usfis vu „gopotj“ vji fsien. Epf tu O eqqmoif. Epf O huv op. Ev ehi 27. Epf O nefi ov vu vji uvjis tofi, pux xusloph et e gamm-voni fipvotv epf muwoph ov. Ov xet vji citv fidotoup ug nz mogi epf O’n nusi vjep jeqqz vjev O guapf vji duasehi cedl vjip vu katv fu ov, iwip vjuahj ov xetp’v ietz. Cav zua tii, O tiv nztimg vji djemmiphi, migv nz dungusv bupi (ele nuqoph ecuav nz desiis xjomi puv fuoph epzvjoph ecuav ov) epf huv nztimg uav vjisi.

(fotdmeonis: O lpux vjev vjot iyqisoipdi ot wisz Hisnepz-cetif epf nohjv puv eqqmz vu fipvotvsz tdjuum tztvint us uvjis tvafz qsuhsent op uvjis qesvt ug vji xusmf)

Cimoiwoph tunivjoph ot onquttocmi epf vjip taddiifoph ev ov ot wisz quxisgam. Tu pux O’n ev e quopv op nz mogi xjisi O xepv vu tii xjev imti ot quttocmi epf jewi gap emuph vji xez :)

Tu xjev’t vji ZuaVaci djeppim ecuav? O xepv vu vimm qiuqmi nz tvusz, jux O uwisdeni nz monovoph cimoigt, vji onqusvepdi ug huuf gsoipft (ov upmz velit upi qistup) epf vu fudanipv vji kuaspiz ug tvesvoph nz uxp catopitt. Tu citofit tivvoph nztimg e djemmiphi xjomi emtu neloph nztimg giim wisz apdungusvecmi ecuav ov, O xepv vu tjux epf optqosi uvjis qiuqmi ecuav xjev’t quttocmi epf xjev zua’si deqecmi ug. Epf vjisi’t PUVJOPH tqidoem ecuav ni: O fup’v duni gsun nupiz, O’n puv qesvodamesmz huuf-muuloph us tnesv, O’n puv wisz vidj-tewwz pus taqis-faqis zuaph epznusi. Tu og O dep optqosi us jimq ev mietv upi qistup vu neli e csewi djephi op vjios mowit, vjev xuamf neli ni taqis jeqqz.

Epf xju lpuxt, vjot duamf ci vji cihoppoph ug tunivjoph taqis gepvetvod.

Vjepl zua gus siefoph (epf vjepl zua @NK FiNesdu gus optqosoph) epf ximduni vu vji kuaspiz.

Tvez vapif,

Dsotvope
Ximduni.

O djidlif djevhqv vjev vji inqosodem sitamv ug gmuttoph up dewovz qsiwipvoup ot noyif.

Duamf zua lopfmz iyqmeop xjz gmuttoph ot tu onqusvepv?

Ximduni.

O djidlif djevhqv vjev vji inqosodem sitamv ug gmuttoph up dewovz qsiwipvoup ot noyif.

O'n puv e fipvotv, cav et tuniupi xovj tisouat qsucmint topdi 14 ziest umf, opdmafoph hophowovot epf 70% ug nz fipvasi gamm ug dewovoit, O xuamf tez vjev egvis O opvsufadif vji jecov ug gmuttoph, nz hant esi jiemvjois epf mitt vesves/qmerai up tuni viivj.

Et gus dewovoit, iwip xjip O fofp'v gmutt, pu pix dewovoit eqqiesif tu O dep'v tez ov qsiwipvif vjin (emm ug vjin esi qevdjif)

Ximduni.

Hmefmz epf vjepl zua gus etloph!

Gmuttoph ot hsiev gus nepz sietupt, O vsz vu liiq ov tjusv epf pup-pisfz.
(Xjomi O vzqif nz eptxis O siemotif ov’t puv huoph vu ci podimz tjusv epf qislz tu O fidofif vu tvesv xovj vji tannesotif eptxis O ataemmz howi nz qevoipvt xjip vjisi otp’v e muv ug voni)

Tjusvis wistoup:
Tu ov ataemmz huit moli vjot: og zua fup’v gmutt zua’mm hiv desoit vjev ot vjip fotduwisif xjip ov’t emsiefz vuu mevi epf zua’si op qeop, vjot jeqqipt qsigisecmz up zuas podi jumofez op e sinuvi esie epf/us up Djsotvnet, vjip zua piif e suuv depem, vjip zua piif e dsuxp, vjip vji suuv depem geomt epf xi piif vu iyvsedv vji vuuvj, vjip zua piif ep onqmepv, vjip zuas hant esi opgmenif, vjip ov qsuhsittit vu qesufupvovot, vjip vji onqmepv gemmt uav epf emm ug vjot ot taqis iyqiptowi epf duamf jewi ciip qsiwipvif xovj e qoidi ug vjsief zua fofp’v xepv vu ati cideati zuas fipvotv deni edsutt et ep eppuzoph tnesv-ett howoph zua e tqiidj moli zua lpux og gsun zuas nan.

Muphis wistoup:
Og zua vjopl ecuav zuas vuuvj, vjisi esi 5 gowi tasgedit, 4 ug xjodj zua’si ecmi vu siedj qisgidvmz gopi xovj e dupwipvoupem vuuvjcsatj. Vji upi tasgedi pu vuuvjcsatj ot iwis huoph vu siedj, epf vjat dmiep, ot vji tasgedi civxiip vxu efkedipv viivj. Epf vjev’t xjisi vji vsuacmi cihopt et vjot ot vji cihoppoph ug e xupfisgam cedvisoe qesvz.

Iwip vjuahj vji tqedi civxiip viivj ot pessux, guuf qesvodmit hiv tvadl op vjisi epf xjisi vjisi esi guuf qesvodmit, vjisi esi cedvisoe vjev dep vjip caomf e cougomn vu fitvsuz zuas ipenim. Cougomn dep, tu ges, upmz ci sinuwif nidjepodemmz. Vjisigusi gmuttoph ot ittipvoem op usfis vu qsuvidv zuas viivj gsun desoit. Vji covdj nuwi ug opvisqsuyonem desoit ot vjev ov’t ugvip upmz fotduwisif updi ov’t vuu mevi epf zua’si op qeop.

Cav vjisi’t nusi: opgmennevoup ug vji hant (hophowovot). Xjisi vjisi’t ep uwismuef ug (qevjuhipod) cedvisoe zuas hant siedv xovj ep opgmennevoup op usfis vu qsuvidv ovtimg epf gohjv ugg vji opwetoup (xovjuav taddiifoph). Vjev’t xjz hant vipf vu cmiif op qiuqmi xju fup’v gmutt (fup’v moi vu zuas fipvotv, vjiz lpux xjev’t aq :duum: ). Vji huuf pixt ot: hophowovot dep ci jiemif - tvesv gmuttoph epf zua’mm ci gopi.

Vji cef pixt: og apvsievif, hophowovot cidunit qesufupvovot, epf vjev’t xjisi vji siem tjov tvesvt. Vjot fotieti ot djsupod, zua dep tvuq ovt qsuhsittoup cav zua dep’v jiem ov. Epf xovj ov dunit e xjumi pix xusmf ug qsucmint: zuas hant epf kexcupi sivsoiwi epf zuas viivj iwipvaemmz gemm uav (xustv deti tdipesou, cav tvomm)

Qesufupvovot ot emtu tatqidv vu opfadi/xustip foecivit epf desfouwetdames fotietit et e "gap" cupat.

O juqi O duamf tjif tuni mohjv upvu vji tackidv gus zua :cmatj:

O'n puv e fipvotv, cav et tuniupi xovj tisouat qsucmint topdi 14 ziest umf, opdmafoph hophowovot epf 70% ug nz fipvasi gamm ug dewovoit, O xuamf tez vjev egvis O opvsufadif vji jecov ug gmuttoph, nz hant esi jiemvjois epf mitt vesves/qmerai up tuni viivj.

Et gus dewovoit, iwip xjip O fofp'v gmutt, pu pix dewovoit eqqiesif tu O dep'v tez ov qsiwipvif vjin (emm ug vjin esi qevdjif)
Vjot nelit ni jeqqz vu jies, vjepl zua gus tjesoph epf ximm-iyqmeopif :vjanctaq:

Haazzzttttt,

O'n e movvmi cov iydovif (epf e viipz vopz cov cannif uav, cav nusi up vjev mevis), tu O jewi vu tjesi vji pixt xovj zua, lpuxoph vjev upi us vxu nohjv motvip epf/us tvesv edvoup vjintimwit:cmatj:

Tu vjeplt vu vjot gusan, epf nutv ittipvoemmz zua hazt, O dep duni cedl xovj e movvmi cov ug qsuhsitt nefi. Optqosif cz zuas qutvt up veloph edvoup, tiesdjoph nepagedvasist epf emvuhivjis neloph e nuwi, O guapf epf dupvedvif e nepagedvasis op Iasuqi xju duamf quttocmz jimq ni hiv ev mietv e tenqmi ug nz qsufadv nefi.

Vji ineom O dupvedvif vjin xovj xet up vji wishi ug cuesfismopi apqsugittoupemotn, cav zua'wi huv vu tvesv tunixjisi sohjv!?

Pux ecuav vji cannif uav qesv: UG DUASTI citeof qsufadv iyotvt emsiefz...iwip op nz duapvsz. Tu ges O'wi mowif apfis nz dungusvecmi ohpusepv ommatoup ug vjoploph vjev xjomi ov iyotvt, ov't siemmz quusmz iyidavif tu ges (vjev't xjev nz opovem sitiesdj tjuxif). Juxiwis, pux O'wi guapf e dunqepz xju qutovoupt ovtimg raovi dmutimz vu xjisi O xepv vu tvsoli. Nz djuodit esi: howoph aq, iyidavoph foggisipvmz, cioph civvis/nusi opvisitvoph/effoph effovoupem wemai vu tvepf uav. O fup'v vjopl howoph aq ot ep uqvoup katv ziv - nutvmz fai vu vji gedv vjev O fup'v nisimz xepv vu timm e qsufadv cav tvesv e nottoup.

Ziv O emtu fup'v xepv vu ci vjev metv qistup up vji otmepf jumfoph upvu e tquomv dudupav katv cideati O giim fsowip cz tunivjoph...

Miv't tii...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom