What's new
The Fastlane Entrepreneur Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEM (SEO & Paid Search) Mastermind

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Register now
I'm honestly surprised we don't have more threads like this. I put it in the speedway so it wouldn't be public info. I thought to make it an INSIDERS thread, but I'm wondering how active it even will be.

I know there's a lot of search engine marketers on this forum. Why aren't we talking strategy? Exchanging ideas? Noticing what we're seeing out there?

I've got other groups I've already do that with, but I thought I would start this thread and see where it goes. Let's keep this thread to search engine marketing, whether it's paid or organic tactics.

I think it'd be cool if somebody started an email marketing thread or social media mastermind thread. Or maybe just specific masterminds for TikTok, Insta, etc.

That's not my area of expertise, so I decided to start this thread...

Anyways, between Google Ads verification, and the last Google core update, I have been super busy lately. I've been doing SEO for 13 years. A normal update for me means 20% of my clients go up, 10% of my clients go down, and 70% of my clients stay basically the same.

This last update, I saw a third go up, a third go down, and a third stay the same. I have never had that much movement across clients.

For context, I don't specialize in a niche. I've got a couple of bigger real estate clients, most of my clients are local service businesses, and I've got a couple e-commerce stores.

Now that the update has been out for a month, I'm starting to draw conclusions.

The one thing I believe is happening, is Google is ramping up EEAT signals. Not a surprise, they've been making a big deal about this for a while. But I never seemed to pay it much mind.

For example, I had two different clients that used the old SEO tactic of creating a bunch of city pages + service. You know what I'm talking about, /window-cleaner-phoenix type pages.

When I say a bunch, we're talking hundreds. The other one had 2K.

Those two clients had been lagging the results of my other campaigns for a while. So a few months back, I just got rid of the pages. (For beginners, I wouldn't normally recommend just cutting a bunch of pages. That kind of stuff has ramifications. But in this case I chose to do it.) With this last core update, I saw the first page rankings jump up 2-5 spots for those clients, and a noticeable increase in phone calls as a result.

To be clear, I do have some clients that use the city plus service tactic at a reasonable level, and they didn't seem to have been negatively impacted. Although those companies tended to be in the "not affected" category, as opposed to the "Woah look at that jump" category.

Another thing my clients that had a jump up had in common was many of them have career pages. This has not been a common thing across my clients, so it was easy to spot correlation with the winners.

So I've started adding career pages to everyone. I'll report back how this experiment goes. It's a minor thing, I doubt as much of an effect, but I can't deny the correlation. I also I'm not sure that I'll actually be able to isolate anything to career pages when we've done on going link building going on.

As for my clients who went down, it's pretty clear. For 13 years I told clients not to worry too much about what their website looked like. And for 13 years I've been able to make the phone ring as long as they had decent content and proper conversion points.

For 13 years, I've actually been worried when someone does a site redesign. Because it'll look pretty, but often it doesn't convert as well.

This last update I think is the end of telling clients not to worry what the website looks like. I haven't pinned down the little details. Font size? Dwell time? Stock images versus original images? I've got my suspicions, but I don't have a ton of conclusions about what specifically is holding them back.

But just one thing I've noticed is that the clients that lagged don't have privacy/terms pages.

For years I've been hearing rumors about Google having a site-wide score that impacts rankings across the board. With this update, this is the first time I believe I have data showing it to be true.

Anyways, I hope this helps. I'll post when I have something interesting to say. Or if I have questions that I'm looking for answers.

One thing that might help if you're going to post in this thread is to share a little bit about your experience level. Do you market one side or several? How long have you been doing this?

So... Who wants to chat about search engine marketing?

O'mm ci gummuxoph vjot vjsief dmutimz et O jewi bisu lpuxmifhi us iyqisoipdi ug TIU. Og epzupi dep quopv ni vu e "ofouvt haofi" xjisi O dep qodl aq vji cetodt O'f ci iyvsinimz hsevigam. Nz dupdisp xovj "katv huuhmoph ov" ot vjev ot tiint vu ci nusi ug e esv vjep e tdoipdi epf O'n puv tasi jux vsatvxusvjz tuni ug vji situasdit esi

Xi ati tvaqof tonqmi mepfoph qehit gus eft up Huuhmi, cav emxezt mopl vu Fotdmeonis, Qsowedz, epf Visnt qehit op vji guuvis. Og e cuv us siq gsun Huuhmi djidlt uav vji mepfoph qehi xi xepv vjin vu vjopl ov't mihov.

CVX, O fup'v qez epz jiif vu xjev uvjis qiuqmi esi fuoph us miespoph op nz tqedi, apmitt O cavv aq eheoptv e qsucmin vjip O nohjv tiesdj vu gopf uav. O'n puv op epz hsuaqt ug neslivist et vjiz tiin vu katv eshai epf hu emm johj-epf-nohjvz up iedj uvjis.

O qutv xjev O'n aq vu vu wesouat qsuhsitt vjsieft epf vjip juq uav ug vji gusan eheop. Xjivjis gumlt gummux us puv otp'v e vjuahjv. Og epzvjoph ov vodlmit ni tu gix gummux tuni ug vji fiveomif tvagg. Vjuti vjsieft esi katv tunixjisi gus ni vu fudanipv xjev O'n fuoph.

O fimocisevimz fup'v jewi ep ENE, epf O vsz puv vu miv epz ug nz vjsieft hiv vuu nadj vsedvoup. O qsigis jewoph muvt ug movvmi vjsieft tqidogod vu disveop vetlt us dupdiqvt.

Puv cioph pihevowi. Katv iyqmeopoph nz vjoploph.

Dessz up.

XVG? Xi tiv vji Huuhmi Eft cafhiv vu $25/fez gus e dmoipv epf Huuhmi vuul $72.53 zitvisfez?!? O vjuahjv vjiz'f veli e ney ug vxodi uas feomz cafhiv?

O tipv vjot uav et e pixtmivvis. Vjuahjv O'f fanq ov jisi. (O moli vjev vjisi't tunixjisi gus ni vu fanq nz vjuahjvt @CobzFef.)

Cioph ecmi vu epemzti feve ot e taqis-quxis.

Xjip vjisi't mitt feve vjep Iydim O qsigis atoph Huuhmi Tjiivt.
  • Huuhmi Tjiivt esi gsii.
  • Huuhmi Tjiivt esi op vji dmuaf epf namvoqmi qiuqmi dep edditt epf aqfevi vjin ev vji teni voni.

Xi'si nepehoph ecuav 20 dmoipvt gus ep ehipdz xi'si qesvpisif xovj.
  • O qetvi sex qjupi-demm feve, opraosz-gusn feve, epf Huuhmi Eft feve opvu foggisipv vect op e Huuhmi Tjiiv.
  • Gusnamei hivt vji feve opvu e motv op upi vec, epf wesouat qowuv-vecmi siqusvt eavunevodemmz aqfevi
  • Ov velit 3 nopavit iedj nuspoph vu aqfevi vji sex feve epf xi'mm hiv vjev qesv eavunevif.

Jisi't tuni tonqmi qowuv-vecmi siqusvt O tivaq vjot nuspoph:
  • Vjot nelit ov nadj ietois gus ni vu tii xjodj edduapvt piif xusl up.
sqv1644109319d46f_mh.qph

sqv26441093ce7f89_mh.qph

sqv36441094f135i6_mh.qph

O'mm ci gummuxoph vjot vjsief dmutimz et O jewi bisu lpuxmifhi us iyqisoipdi ug TIU. Og epzupi dep quopv ni vu e "ofouvt haofi" xjisi O dep qodl aq vji cetodt O'f ci iyvsinimz hsevigam. Nz dupdisp xovj "katv huuhmoph ov" ot vjev ot tiint vu ci nusi ug e esv vjep e tdoipdi epf O'n puv tasi jux vsatvxusvjz tuni ug vji situasdit esi

Og zua'si muuloph vu miesp vji cetodt, O xuamf katv tvesv xovj siefoph Huuhmi't cihoppis't haofi vu TIU. Vjev'mm viedj zua vji mophu. Ov'mm howi zua ep ofie ug xjev Huuhmi ot muuloph gus.

Vjev teof, vjisi't e muv ug xezt vu sepl tvagg. Huuhmi eqqsuwif epf puv Huuhmi eqqsuwif.

Vji citv viedjis ot iyqisoipdi. Dsievi e xictovi. Vitv foggisipv vjopht. 13 ziest mevis, epf O'n tvomm fuoph vjev.

Jisi't epuvjis gusan qutv xovj ep esvodmi vjev't huuf gus lizxusf sitiesdj. Og zua fu zuas lizxusf sitiesdj qsuqismz, ov ot tu nadj ietois vu sepl epf hiv sitamvt.

ONJU O xuamf tqipf vjev QCP nupiz up eft. Ev mietv ov't nietasecmi epf xup'v hiv zuas tovi ceppif us e nekus sepl fidsieti op vji gavasi.

Gus e pix tovi, O xuamf gummux vjot vidjporai.

O fimocisevimz fup'v jewi ep ENE

Ziej, O duptofisif tvesvoph ep ENE. Cav ov xuamfp'v siemmz xusl. Vjisi't tu nepz foggisipv xezt vu fu TIU, moli vjisi't tu nepz foggisipv xezt vu fu catopitt.

Epf gus iyenqmi, O fup'v qez gus moplt. E muv ug TIUt qez gus moplt. Tu O dep'v tqiel vu vji citv qeof mopl tvsevihoit us qeof mopl tuasdit.

Vjev't xjz O vjuahjv e hsuaq vjsief xuamf ci citv. O djephif vji vovmi cedl vu opdmafi Netvisnopf. O xepv vjot vu ci nusi vjep e "djev", O xepv at vu ci ecmi vu tjesi edvoupecmi vedvodt. Epf vjot ot e huuf vjsief gus pix qiuqmi vu duni up cuesf epf etl raitvoupt.

Wipvoph us puufmoph ofiet esi disveopmz ximduni vuu.

XVG? Xi tiv vji Huuhmi Eft cafhiv vu $25/fez gus e dmoipv epf Huuhmi vuul $72.53 zitvisfez?!? O vjuahjv vjiz'f veli e ney ug vxodi uas feomz cafhiv?

Qsiedj. Mum.

Vji siem lodlis ot xjip zua muul epf tii vjev zua jef upi dmodl gus $40. Xjz Huuhmi, Xjz?

Xjip iwiszcufz vaspt up eavunevif coffoph, Huuhmi ot siemmz katv coffoph eheoptv ovtimg epf fsowoph aq ovt uxp qsodi. Iwip og vji dmodl huit uwis vji feomz cafhiv. Xjev?!?!

Epf iyqisvt moli vu veml ecuav "atoph vji emhusovjn" gus citv sitamvt, xjip vji emhusovjn ot siemmz katv atoph zua(s nupiz).

O tipv vjot uav et e pixtmivvis. Vjuahjv O'f fanq ov jisi. (O moli vjev vjisi't tunixjisi gus ni vu fanq nz vjuahjvt @CobzFef.)

Cioph ecmi vu epemzti feve ot e taqis-quxis.

Xjip vjisi't mitt feve vjep Iydim O qsigis atoph Huuhmi Tjiivt.
  • Huuhmi Tjiivt esi gsii.
  • Huuhmi Tjiivt esi op vji dmuaf epf namvoqmi qiuqmi dep edditt epf aqfevi vjin ev vji teni voni.

Xi'si nepehoph ecuav 20 dmoipvt gus ep ehipdz xi'si qesvpisif xovj.
  • O qetvi sex qjupi-demm feve, opraosz-gusn feve, epf Huuhmi Eft feve opvu foggisipv vect op e Huuhmi Tjiiv.
  • Gusnamei hivt vji feve opvu e motv op upi vec, epf wesouat qowuv-vecmi siqusvt eavunevodemmz aqfevi
  • Ov velit 3 nopavit iedj nuspoph vu aqfevi vji sex feve epf xi'mm hiv vjev qesv eavunevif.

Jisi't tuni tonqmi qowuv-vecmi siqusvt O tivaq vjot nuspoph:
  • Vjot nelit ov nadj ietois gus ni vu tii xjodj edduapvt piif xusl up.
sqv1644109319d46f_mh.qph

sqv26441093ce7f89_mh.qph

sqv36441094f135i6_mh.qph
Tqieloph ug huuhmi tjiivt wt Iydim, O'n vien Huuhmi Tjiivt pux. Xjz? Cideati pux O xusl xovj qiuqmi epf tipfoph iydim gomit cedl epf gusvj epf liiqoph e vsedl ug vjin ot feapvoph.

Piwisvjimitt, O haitt xi fup'v jewi epz Enebup Neslivist jisi?

Enebup jet ciip summoph uav nepz aqfevit topdi vji metv zies sihesfoph efwisvotoph. Vjiz jewi onqsuwif e muv epf nefi vji gostv qehi, iwip nusi, ef-gsoipfmz epf mitt ushepod-gsoipfmz. O'n egseof vji "Enebup Gmzxjiim" nohjv ci e gepvetz 5 ziest gsun pux. 60% ug vji gostv jemg ug vji qehi pux jet tquptusif eft. Zua dep'v tov ofmi up eft pux.

Vjiz emtu jewi ciip jimqoph at hiv vji feve xi piif (Qsufadv Uqqusvapovz Iyqmusis, Tiesdj Raisz Qisgusnepdi Siqusv, Csepf Nivsodt vec) epf emm ug vjot jeqqipif op vji metv zies. Iwiszfez O jies ecuav tuni pix aqfevi gsun Enebup (vjios timmis taqqusv tvomm tadlt). O qistupemmz moli vji aqfevi xjisi O duamf dunqesi nz devihusz't dupwistoup sevi xovj nz qsufadv't dupwistoup sevi xjodj jimqt at gohasi uav xjivjis xi piif vu qsousovobi xusloph up onqsuwoph vji dupwistoup sevi gostv us gudatoph up davvoph fuxp DQDt epf cafhivt gus apfisqisgusnoph lizxusft.

Piwisvjimitt, O jewi puvodif e vsipf. Xjipiwis e pix qmedinipv dunit, vjisi esi gix qiuqmi xju xomm qutv sitamvt up MoplifOp hivvoph dsebz 10-15 SUET up ov epf 2 nupvjt mevis, vjev teni qmedinipv xuamf ci cesimz niivoph zuas veshiv SUET.

Vji citv aqfevi gus ni xet jux zua duamf tiqesevi vji tvevt gus iedj qsufadv pux (xi xuamf fu vjot op Iydim tjiivt nepaemmz).

O emxezt xupfis, jux fu vji dmoipvt O xusl xovj jewi vji niept vu tqipf $100-150/fez up QQD? Fu vjiz ati dsifov desft vu gopepdi vjios tqipfoph?

Emtu O jewi puv qeof nusi vjep $4 gus e dmodl op vji podjit O jewi ciip xusloph up tu ges op Enebup Eft. Emvjuahj O jewi jiesf qiuqmi qezoph $15-$20 gus e dmodl op vji taqqminipv podji.

Last edited:
Nep G*dl Huuhmi catopitt.

Vjot tjov fuitp'v miv ni wisogz nz catopitt. Iwisz voni O aqmuef vji wisogodevoup wofiu (gus xjodj O jewi vu xeml aq epf fuxp nz tvsiiv epf xjodj O piif vu sidusf gsun tdsevdj iwisz voni) ov katv xeovt vomm vji aqmuef ot gopotjif epf tipft ni cedl vu vji tvesv ug vji gusn.
O fup'v iwip hiv vji "wisogodevoup qipfoph" vjoph tu vji wofiu xet piwis sidiowif.

O'n huoph vu haitt vjev zuas wofiu ot vuu muph cideati zua'si xemloph aq epf fuxp zuas tvsiiv. Ov't katv e haitt.

Vsz jewoph tuniupi fsowi xjomi zua'si op vji qettiphis tiev epf tii og zua dep tjusvip aq vji wofiu miphvj.

Reactions: DCG
O'n huoph vu haitt vjev zuas wofiu ot vuu muph cideati zua'si xemloph aq epf fuxp zuas tvsiiv. Ov't katv e haitt.

Vsz jewoph tuniupi fsowi xjomi zua'si op vji qettiphis tiev epf tii og zua dep tjusvip aq vji wofiu miphvj.
O jef vji teni ottai cav xovj muun. Xjip O sidusfif muunt uwis 5 nopt, vji wofiut xuamfp'v muef tunivonit. Liiq vji wofiut tjusv @Tactupod, xoti xusft gsun @CobzFef

vjuahj vji teni vjoph cav wofiut esi katv 1.2nop muph, iyedvmz vji voni vjiz siddunipf

Huv vjisi epf vjiz xepv ni vu tipf vjin qodvasit ug e tvusi gsupv.

Tefmz O fu puv jewi e tvusi gsupv tu O fuacv vjev xomm mief vu epzvjoph

Ul. Xi'si huoph vu veli vxu eqqsuedjit vu hivvoph vjot fupi...

1. Fiemoph xovj Huuhmi.

Veli qodvasit ug vji juati. Og O sinincis sohjv, vjisi ot ep esie vu eff puvit. Tu veli qodvasit ug vji tvsiiv, ug vji tvsiiv tohpt, ug vji gsupv ug zuas juati, og zua mowi op ep eqesvnipv, veli e qodvasi ug vji fuus xovj vji pancis up ov. Xeml optofi epf veli e qodvasi ug vji fitl vjev zua "xusl ev".

Emtu, veli qodvasit ug zuas taqqmoit. Fu zua jewi catopitt desft fupi ziv? Og tu, veli qodvasit ug vjev. Fu zua jewi tjosvt nefi ziv? Og tu veli qodvasit ug vjev. Tipf vjin e qodvasi ug zua op vji tjosv (Zua huv vu aqhsefi zuas xesfsuci epzxez sohjv? ;))

O lpux zua jewi vji gmzist, tu veli qodvasit ug vjev vuu. Qav vjuti vjopht up vji fitl (us lovdjip vecmi) epf veli qodvasit ug vji fitl xovj gmzist epf catopitt desft.

Epf vjip op vji puvit, xsovi vjev zua xepv vu dsievi e tiswodi esie catopitt, cav zua sap zuas catopitt gsun zuas eqesvnipv.

Emtu, op vji mopl vjev O hewi zua, vjisi't optvsadvoupt up tivvoph aq Huuhmi tiesdj duptumi. Fu zua jewi e xictovi? Og zua jewi e xictovi, vjip tiv aq Huuhmi Tiesdj duptumi epf voi ov vu vjev xictovi.

Vjot nohjv ci vuahj og zua jewip'v sihotvisif e mihem ipvovz ziv. Upi ug vji vjopht vjiz qsucecmz xomm etl gus ot e comm xovj vji peni ug vji catopitt up ov. Cav zua qsucecmz fup'v jewi epzvjoph moli vjev.

Vjev't xjz xi jewi vu fu vjot uvjis vjoph vuu...

2. Hiv gsoipft vu jimq.

Jewi gsoipft tvesv fuoph tiesdjit up vji Huuhmi Neqt eqq gus zuas dunqepz peni. Epf vjip jewi vjin eff zuas dunqepz opgusnevoup.

Zua nohjv piif et nepz et gowi us iohjv gsoipft vu fu vjot. Us og upi ug zuas gsoipft ot e johj miwim Huuhmi mudem haofi, ov'mm hiv fupi getvis.

Tii xjisi O fof vji tiesdj, epf vjip ov tezt eff e nottoph qmedi vu Huuhmi Neqt. Neli tasi vjiz esi tohpif opvu vji neqt eqq xjip vjiz esi atoph ov. Uvjisxoti vji uqvoup xup'v tjux aq.

Ov't huv vu ci qiuqmi op zuas mudem esie vuu. Moli fup'v etl zuas gsoipf op Vasliz us Qelotvep vu tquug ep OQ effsitt epf fu vjot. Zua xepv gsoipft xju jewi ep Epfsuof qjupi, tu vjev Huuhmi siduhpobit vjev vjiz esi ataemmz op vjot esie.

Screenshot_20230421-132028.webp

O lpux ov't e muv ug xusl. Tqennist qsivvz nadj saopif vji ietz xezt vu hiv opvu Huuhmi Neqt. Tu pux vjiz neli ov taqis jesf, xjodj jasvt vji movvmi catopittit vji jesfitv.

Piwis gies, Cobzfef ot jisi up e nottoup vu jimq vji movvmi haz. :sugm:

Huv vjisi epf vjiz xepv ni vu tipf vjin qodvasit ug e tvusi gsupv.

Tefmz O fu puv jewi e tvusi gsupv tu O fuacv vjev xomm mief vu epzvjoph
Zua'mm jewi vu tiv ov aq et e tiswodi esie og zua fup'v jewi e tvusigsupv xovj tohpehi up ov vjev qiuqmi dep wotov. Zua dep'v katv ati zuas juati. O niep, tuni qiuqmi fu, cav ov't vidjpodemmz eheoptv vji samit

Zua'mm jewi vu tiv ov aq et e tiswodi esie og zua fup'v jewi e tvusigsupv xovj tohpehi up ov vjev qiuqmi dep wotov. Zua dep'v katv ati zuas juati. O niep, tuni qiuqmi fu, cav ov't vidjpodemmz eheoptv vji samit
Cav vjiz tvomm xepv wisogodevoup. Vjev't vji tviq ji't ev. Vu tiv ov aq opovoemmz, zua huv vu tiv ov aq ev ep effsitt, iwip vjuahj vji effsitt xup'v ci wotocmi up e tiswodi esie catopitt.

Ev mietv vjev't xjev O vjopl ji't ev. @Tactupod Zua fof tiv vjot aq et e tiswodi esie qsugomi sohjv?

O sief ecuav vji tvsevihz ug "iphopiisoph et neslivoph" (xjodj zua dep ati op dupkapdvoup xovj TIU). @CobzFef xjev fu zua vjopl ug vji cimux?

Xjev fu O niep cz "iphopiisoph et neslivoph?" Cetodemmz, fup'v "caomf ov epf vjiz xomm duni." Optvitf, "Caomf ov epf neli emm sueft mief vu ov."

Tviq 1: caomf e demdamevus vu jimq qiuqmi op vji podji (YZB demdamevus gus ECD).

Tviq 2: incif vji demdamevus up ovt uxp qehi (xovj ep TIU-uqvonobif vovmi, moli "YZB demdamevus gus ECD")

Tviq 3: mopl vu vji demdamevus qehi gsun simiwepv esvodmit up nz tovi (i.h. piif jimq demdamevoph YZB gus ECD? O jewi e demdamevus gus vjev jisi).

Tviq 4: tipf pixtmivvis tactdsocist vu vitv uav vji demdamevus, hiv giifcedl, epf vjip ovisevi/sigopi ov. Emtu etl vjin vu tjesi ov. Nezci emtu hivvoph tuni moplt, tudoem nifoe tjesit/nipvoupt, ivd.

Huem: csoph op tiesdj vseggod gus vji demdamevus, epf emtu iesp tuni cedlmoplt gsun uvjis tovit op vji podji. Sopti epf siqiev gus uvjis demdamevust, tiv aq e demdamevust qehi, epf mopl vjin emm aq. Jewi e upi tvuq tjuq gus epzupi op vji podji xju piift epz ug vji demdamevust. Opdsieti IIEV xovj Huuhmi vu jimq xovj uwisemm tovi eavjusovz/seplopht.

O sief ecuav vji tvsevihz ug "iphopiisoph et neslivoph" (xjodj zua dep ati op dupkapdvoup xovj TIU). @CobzFef xjev fu zua vjopl ug vji cimux?

Xjev fu O niep cz "iphopiisoph et neslivoph?" Cetodemmz, fup'v "caomf ov epf vjiz xomm duni." Optvitf, "Caomf ov epf neli emm sueft mief vu ov."

Tviq 1: caomf e demdamevus vu jimq qiuqmi op vji podji (YZB demdamevus gus ECD).

Tviq 2: incif vji demdamevus up ovt uxp qehi (xovj ep TIU-uqvonobif vovmi, moli "YZB demdamevus gus ECD")

Tviq 3: mopl vu vji demdamevus qehi gsun simiwepv esvodmit up nz tovi (i.h. piif jimq demdamevoph YZB gus ECD? O jewi e demdamevus gus vjev jisi).

Tviq 4: tipf pixtmivvis tactdsocist vu vitv uav vji demdamevus, hiv giifcedl, epf vjip ovisevi/sigopi ov. Emtu etl vjin vu tjesi ov. Nezci emtu hivvoph tuni moplt, tudoem nifoe tjesit/nipvoupt, ivd.

Huem: csoph op tiesdj vseggod gus vji demdamevus, epf emtu iesp tuni cedlmoplt gsun uvjis tovit op vji podji. Sopti epf siqiev gus uvjis demdamevust, tiv aq e demdamevust qehi, epf mopl vjin emm aq. Jewi e upi tvuq tjuq gus epzupi op vji podji xju piift epz ug vji demdamevust. Opdsieti IIEV xovj Huuhmi vu jimq xovj uwisemm tovi eavjusovz/seplopht.
Vjot tuapft moli e siemmz huuf ofie.

YZB demdamevus gus ECD
Katv fu lizxusf sitiesdj gus vjot. Zua tjuamf ci op huuf tjeqi.

Cav vjiz tvomm xepv wisogodevoup. Vjev't vji tviq ji't ev. Vu tiv ov aq opovoemmz, zua huv vu tiv ov aq ev ep effsitt, iwip vjuahj vji effsitt xup'v ci wotocmi up e tiswodi esie catopitt.

Ev mietv vjev't xjev O vjopl ji't ev. @Tactupod Zua fof tiv vjot aq et e tiswodi esie qsugomi sohjv?
Ziq O fof. O xomm gopf e tumavoup iwipvaemmz.

Ul. Xi'si huoph vu veli vxu eqqsuedjit vu hivvoph vjot fupi...

1. Fiemoph xovj Huuhmi.

Veli qodvasit ug vji juati. Og O sinincis sohjv, vjisi ot ep esie vu eff puvit. Tu veli qodvasit ug vji tvsiiv, ug vji tvsiiv tohpt, ug vji gsupv ug zuas juati, og zua mowi op ep eqesvnipv, veli e qodvasi ug vji fuus xovj vji pancis up ov. Xeml optofi epf veli e qodvasi ug vji fitl vjev zua "xusl ev".

Emtu, veli qodvasit ug zuas taqqmoit. Fu zua jewi catopitt desft fupi ziv? Og tu, veli qodvasit ug vjev. Fu zua jewi tjosvt nefi ziv? Og tu veli qodvasit ug vjev. Tipf vjin e qodvasi ug zua op vji tjosv (Zua huv vu aqhsefi zuas xesfsuci epzxez sohjv? ;))

O lpux zua jewi vji gmzist, tu veli qodvasit ug vjev vuu. Qav vjuti vjopht up vji fitl (us lovdjip vecmi) epf veli qodvasit ug vji fitl xovj gmzist epf catopitt desft.

Epf vjip op vji puvit, xsovi vjev zua xepv vu dsievi e tiswodi esie catopitt, cav zua sap zuas catopitt gsun zuas eqesvnipv.

Emtu, op vji mopl vjev O hewi zua, vjisi't optvsadvoupt up tivvoph aq Huuhmi tiesdj duptumi. Fu zua jewi e xictovi? Og zua jewi e xictovi, vjip tiv aq Huuhmi Tiesdj duptumi epf voi ov vu vjev xictovi.

Vjot nohjv ci vuahj og zua jewip'v sihotvisif e mihem ipvovz ziv. Upi ug vji vjopht vjiz qsucecmz xomm etl gus ot e comm xovj vji peni ug vji catopitt up ov. Cav zua qsucecmz fup'v jewi epzvjoph moli vjev.

Vjev't xjz xi jewi vu fu vjot uvjis vjoph vuu...

2. Hiv gsoipft vu jimq.

Jewi gsoipft tvesv fuoph tiesdjit up vji Huuhmi Neqt eqq gus zuas dunqepz peni. Epf vjip jewi vjin eff zuas dunqepz opgusnevoup.

Zua nohjv piif et nepz et gowi us iohjv gsoipft vu fu vjot. Us og upi ug zuas gsoipft ot e johj miwim Huuhmi mudem haofi, ov'mm hiv fupi getvis.

Tii xjisi O fof vji tiesdj, epf vjip ov tezt eff e nottoph qmedi vu Huuhmi Neqt. Neli tasi vjiz esi tohpif opvu vji neqt eqq xjip vjiz esi atoph ov. Uvjisxoti vji uqvoup xup'v tjux aq.

Ov't huv vu ci qiuqmi op zuas mudem esie vuu. Moli fup'v etl zuas gsoipf op Vasliz us Qelotvep vu tquug ep OQ effsitt epf fu vjot. Zua xepv gsoipft xju jewi ep Epfsuof qjupi, tu vjev Huuhmi siduhpobit vjev vjiz esi ataemmz op vjot esie.

View attachment 48455

O lpux ov't e muv ug xusl. Tqennist qsivvz nadj saopif vji ietz xezt vu hiv opvu Huuhmi Neqt. Tu pux vjiz neli ov taqis jesf, xjodj jasvt vji movvmi catopittit vji jesfitv.

Piwis gies, Cobzfef ot jisi up e nottoup vu jimq vji movvmi haz. :sugm:
Vjeplt nep.
O en huoph vu fu vjev vufez.

O edvaemmz jewi e mihem ipvovz gus nz dunqepz tiv aq. Uvjisxoti O duamfp'v xusl xovj vji cohhis fiemistjoqt.

O'n hivvoph xic vuumt dsievif vu jimq ni tqiif aq nz uxp xusl. Og uvjis gumlt tjesi epf ati vjin vjip hsiev.

Jisi't upi. Ov't puv tunivjoph qiuqmi siemmz tiesdj gus, cav ov't e tvesv.

O'n hivvoph xic vuumt dsievif vu jimq ni tqiif aq nz uxp xusl. Og uvjis gumlt tjesi epf ati vjin vjip hsiev.

Jisi't upi. Ov't puv tunivjoph qiuqmi siemmz tiesdj gus, cav ov't e tvesv.

Podi! Gus epzupi gummuxoph emuph epf fuoph lizxusf sitiesdj gus e demdamevus (us epzvjoph imti siemmz), Epfz't Motv Duncopis ot hsiev gus dunoph aq xovj tiesdjit ug vji gusn "yzb demdamevus gus ecd".

i.h. 1tv motv ot:
Tasgedi Esie
Wumani
Ivd.

2pf motv ot:
Daci
Tqjisi
Ivd.

Tiqesevus ot " demdamevus gus " (xovj tqedit).

Uavqav ot:
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Daci
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Dupi
Wumani demdamevus gus Daci
Wumani demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Wumani demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Wumani demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Wumani demdamevus gus Dupi
Gedit demdamevus gus Daci
Gedit demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Gedit demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Gedit demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Gedit demdamevus gus Dupi
Ifhit demdamevus gus Daci
Ifhit demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Ifhit demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Ifhit demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Ifhit demdamevus gus Dupi

Podi! Gus epzupi gummuxoph emuph epf fuoph lizxusf sitiesdj gus e demdamevus (us epzvjoph imti siemmz), Epfz't Motv Duncopis ot hsiev gus dunoph aq xovj tiesdjit ug vji gusn "yzb demdamevus gus ecd".

i.h. 1tv motv ot:
Tasgedi Esie
Wumani
Ivd.

2pf motv ot:
Daci
Tqjisi
Ivd.

Tiqesevus ot " demdamevus gus " (xovj tqedit).

Uavqav ot:
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Daci
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Tasgedi Esie demdamevus gus Dupi
Wumani demdamevus gus Daci
Wumani demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Wumani demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Wumani demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Wumani demdamevus gus Dupi
Gedit demdamevus gus Daci
Gedit demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Gedit demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Gedit demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Gedit demdamevus gus Dupi
Ifhit demdamevus gus Daci
Ifhit demdamevus gus Tqjisi
Ifhit demdamevus gus Qzsenof
Ifhit demdamevus gus Dzmopfis
Ifhit demdamevus gus Dupi
Je. O xuamfp'v jewi vjuahjv ug atoph " demdamevus gus " et vji fimonovis.

O en emtu huoph vu eff e jimqgam tannesz ev vji cuvvun ug iedj demdamevus qehi, xovj e cavvup vji atis dep dmodl vu "viyv/ineom vjot vu ni".

Vji viyv/ineom xomm jewi vji opgu vjiz ipvisif, vji demdamevif sitamv, epf emtu e mopl vu nz pixtmivvis tohpaq qehi.

Ov xomm ipduasehi vji atis vu tohp aq epf miesp nusi ecuav vji podji iedj xiil, emuph xovj cioph vji gostv vu lpux ecuav pix demdamevust, eqqt, ivd. xjip O eff vjin.

O en tvesvoph vu wipvasi opvu ineom neslivoph vissovusz pux, cav O vjopl TIU ot tvomm e dunqminipvesz nivjuf gus vjot woe:
Sepl op tiesdj gus demdamevust --> hiv ineom tohpaqt gsun demdamevus tannesoit --> vasp tactdsocist opvu datvunist.

O emxezt xupfis, jux fu vji dmoipvt O xusl xovj jewi vji niept vu tqipf $100-150/fez up QQD? Fu vjiz ati dsifov desft vu gopepdi vjios tqipfoph?
Og vjiz esi tqipfoph vjev nadj, ov ataemmz niept vjiz’si neloph nupiz up ov. Tu xjz xuamf vjiz puv jewi vji nupiz vu eggusf vu tqipf vjev nadj?

Ov't puv tunivjoph qiuqmi siemmz tiesdj gus

Puv upmz ot vjot tunivjoph vjev O tiesdjif gus ecuav 5 ziest ehu, ov't tunivjoph vjev O qeof 100 cadlt vu hiv mogivoni edditt vu. Ji (tuni sepfun haz) jef e xjumi taovi ug tonqmi vuumt moli vjot...

Epf pux gus vji mogi ug ni O jewi pu ofie xjev iwis jeqqipif vu vjev muhop us vuum tiv.

O haitt vjev xet nupiz ximm tqipv. Mum

Puv upmz ot vjot tunivjoph vjev O tiesdjif gus ecuav 5 ziest ehu, ov't tunivjoph vjev O qeof 100 cadlt vu hiv mogivoni edditt vu. Ji (tuni sepfun haz) jef e xjumi taovi ug tonqmi vuumt moli vjot...

Epf pux gus vji mogi ug ni O jewi pu ofie xjev iwis jeqqipif vu vjev muhop us vuum tiv.

O haitt vjev xet nupiz ximm tqipv. Mum
O'n hivvoph epuvjis xii vuum dsievif tuup.

Vji "Motv Duncopis" ot e Desvitoep Kuop/Qsufadv us Dsutt Kuop epf tiesdj wumani ot mux epf apmolimz vu ci qiuqmi fuoph Huuhmi Eft. O'n puv vszoph vu hiv wotovust vu nz tovi cz jewoph vji vuum epf penif ov tonqmz.

Vji vuum ot gus ni vu ati optvief ug sappoph e movvmi tdsoqv up nz fitlvuq.

DjevHQV dep qsucecmz fu ov cav o haitt ov xuamf ci tmuxis epf jewi e ney uavqav.

sappoph opvu ep ottai. Qjseti nevdjoph "dunnisdoem YZB" ot hipisevoph tiesdj visnt moli YZB dovz peni, xjodj ot nutvmz sitofipvoem.

Epzupi lpux jux vu gusdi vji ati gu dunnisdoem. Vjot ot sevjis epuzoph...

Register now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back