The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Share your wisdom in making ties that bond

Ezovyon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 14, 2023
Hi, I am 18 years old and new to the business scene. I have come up with a business idea and at the moment I have reached a dead end in my plans to bring it to life. My problem at the moment is that I don't know how to network with as many people as possible. I would really appreciate if you gave me advice on how to approach such a crowd in a way I can gain their trust. I also would not mind if you gave me advice on what I should look out for. I have tried different methods such as using emails but so far I haven't gotten any luck. I have tried contacting the companies directly and no luck either. I was thinking about using linked in but I don't want to seem like a creep. But if it is the ideal way to go about it i would love to hear about it. Once again thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.