What's new

[SHOPIFY] Make $1 Million in Sales With Shopify Dropshipping Stores!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

bingnanxu

Take Massive Determined Action
LEGACY MEMBER
Hello, Just a note, this is NOT me, just thought Daniel Mickoh's success advice might give you guys some insight on tips of shopify drop shipping

He is a legend at this field, no selling course here, pure wisdom

Below is all his advice
--------------------------

6288eac5eeb60126c9318b88dbbeba4edae3a07e

Most of these lessons learned are common sense, but I will give these lessons based on my experiences...so here are the 5 top methods & tricks I learned.

1- STOP Buying courses and START Taking ACTION!

Everyone out there is trying to sell you something, sell you on the reason why your ads aint working, sell you on the latest traffic trick, sell on on all sorts of things..If you notice the main keyword I have used, it is "SELL" this therefore means unless you are selling something yourself, you are not going to make it online PERIOD! Stop buying and start selling.
And selling just doesn't happen overnight, it's both an art and a science, an ART in that you need to learn to be persuasive in story telling (Ad copy, product descriptions etc) and at the same time a SCIENCE in that you need to be very good with with knowing what metrics to measure to help you in both making decisions and scaling. NEVER make decisions based on emotion.

2-Have a PLAN Before starting!

I don't know how to STRESS the importance of this, but many people have gotten overwhelmed, gotten despondent, felt defeated, felt helpless, felt stuck and ultimately given up, because they did not start with a roadmap.
Dropshipping just like any business, requires planning, not that you have to spend 5 days planning, its fairly simple and quick.
For example, if my goal starting out is to make at least $100 in profits in 30 days, it means I only need to make $3-4 in profits daily...because $4*30 days = $120 in profits. What this therefore means is that I need a plan to sell one product everyday, at a price point that will give me $4 in profits (F+S) offers tend to convert the best here.
Why sell 1 product? The reason is that the moment you can sell one product, you can sell 10 and you can sell 100. And guess what, you can do this entirely with FREE traffic! So having a plan is a very critical thing.

3-Keeping Focused.

I have often seen people start something and stop it, try this and drop it just after 5 days and say its not working...my question to them is, how many times did your mother have to try to make you walk or learn how to talk? Once? Twice? everytime you tried to stand up and fell back right down...did she ever give up on you? Probably not, and thats why you can actually walk or talk today.
The point it,you can't send out 100 emails and give up because they all said no, I sent out close to 2k emails, send out countless amounts of reminders...to get to my first $1k month!

Problem is, people want fast results, they want quick stuff..and they have been wanting quick stuff for the last few years...what amazes me is that they have not discovered that quick stuff doesn't actually work..you need to put in the effort, remain consistent and things will work for you.

Don't thing that because other people are running ads , then you must ditch your schedule of manual contact and outreach and also start running ads, this is poor thinking...you have no clue which of that persons ads are working...you can't make your business' decisions based on another person...always remember that, focus on your business and follow your strategy. Just because your neighbor is having a kid every year, doesn't mean you also need to have a kid yearly.

4-Do NOT run FB Ads unless you know what you are DOING!

many have criticized me on this, especially given the fact that I run so many ads myself and scale quite often..I always tell people that the reason I run ads every time starting out ads, is because I have done it for long, I use the same formula and if it doesn't work like I want, I kill it.

When a person is starting out, it's good to make your first sale before even running ads...gurus come online and show you screenshots of ads that they started at $5 and ended up as winners.
what in reality you are not told is that before they got that winner, they tested close to maybe 15-30 other ads, lost a lot of money in the process, but then found a winning angle and scaled...so poor you, is looking at only the 5 ads that have been left in the ads manager that were winners...I would love to see some gurus talking about the losers and doing case studies on those alone...

I am no GURU, am just a normal guy who just loves helping, so don't quote me wrong. I am NOT saying ads don't work, what am saying is..prepare at least $500-1k for testing every month, and don't have any emotional attachment to that money. Whether you makeprofits or not, treat that as your education money for ads...days of just throwing up $5 ads and making massive kills, are gone for me, unless you have a really really good product, you are gong to lose money learning the ins and outs of ads...just thought I should point that out.

5-Dropshipping is 99% Products + Marketing.

You can talk, argue and say whatever you'd like, but over the last 9 months, I have discovered that dropshipping is 99% the products and marketing...with the products taking the largest percentage!
Get the winning product, and even a total noob will make $50k, get the wrong product and even an expert wont turn it around fully.

My point here is that test and test and test, let this sink deep inside of you. Your amount of success is dependent on the amount of products you test. I am spending $50-80 testing 2-3 products daily...the moment I find winners, I scale them...now remember, when scaling, at times you might not be able to scale to $5k a day on your ads account, depending on how trustworthy FB sees you to be.

LASTLY, You can make it...I want to tell you something...for a long time I saw people succeeding with ecommerce, I wanted to join but just could not, for some reason, I felt like it was too late, it was hectic, it was something not easy to go into...FEAR! The fear of uncertainty, the fear of failure almost made me lose this amazing income stream, Imagine am forgoing running ads as a boutique agency to focus on dropshipping for the next 2 years...there is vast opportunities, don't let this piece of the pie pass you by like bitcoin passed some of us by..now is your opportunity...take a hold of it, start slowly and you will succeed. If you have any questions, pm me, post on the page here, I will help as much as I can.

That's all I have learned from running almost $300k in ads for my ecom stores this year, and making over $450k in profits in my first year doing Dropshipping. BUT remember, when I started, I was light years a head of the normal newbie...I had over 5 years of using FB ads, and over 2 years running 6 figures in ads under my belt..though I didn't start right away with ads, as I needed to make sure that people understood that one could succeed even without running ads upfront.

Over to you!

All credit goes do Daniel

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tiint opvisitvoph, cav tqipfoph 350l up eft katv vu neli 450l tiint moli e nettowi moecomovz epf woumevit DIPVT fuit ov puv

Tipv gsun nz Puloe 6.1 atoph Veqeveml

Tiint opvisitvoph, cav tqipfoph 350l up eft katv vu neli 450l tiint moli e nettowi moecomovz epf woumevit DIPVT fuit ov puv

Tipv gsun nz Puloe 6.1 atoph Veqeveml
Ji ot neloph 450l (Qsugov) nz faif...

Ji ot neloph 450l (Qsugov) nz faif...
Qiuqmi vjev dep sap eft up e cafhiv moli vjev epf lpux xjev vjiz’si fuoph jewi wemaecmi lpuxmifhi. Cav vji fsuqtjoqqoph catopitt nufim fuitp’v tov sohjv xovj ni.

Ov giimt moli e nupiz hsec. Vjisi ot e atis jisi @jahjketmi xju jet avomobif eft vu dsievi ep tumof catopitt og O sinincis dussidvmz. O moli jot eqqsuedj!

@cophpepya
Ul. Tu Xjisi esi zua hivvoph zuas qsufadvt gsun? Vji uvjis vjoph. Esi zua atoph AT-cetif taqqmoist us taqqmoist op Djope us tunixjisi imti?

Jimmu, Katv e puvi, vjot ot PUV ni, katv vjuahjv Fepoim Nodluj't tadditt efwodi nohjv howi zua hazt tuni optohjv up voqt ug tjuqogz fsuq tjoqqoph

Ji ot e mihipf ev vjot goimf, pu timmoph duasti jisi, qasi xotfun

Cimux ot emm jot efwodi
--------------------------

6288ied5iic60126d9318c88fccice4ifei3e07i

Nutv ug vjiti mittupt miespif esi dunnup tipti, cav O xomm howi vjiti mittupt cetif up nz iyqisoipdit...tu jisi esi vji 5 vuq nivjuft & vsodlt O miespif.

1- TVUQ Cazoph duastit epf TVESV Veloph EDVOUP!

Iwiszupi uav vjisi ot vszoph vu timm zua tunivjoph, timm zua up vji sietup xjz zuas eft eopv xusloph, timm zua up vji mevitv vseggod vsodl, timm up up emm tusvt ug vjopht..Og zua puvodi vji neop lizxusf O jewi atif, ov ot "TIMM" vjot vjisigusi niept apmitt zua esi timmoph tunivjoph zuastimg, zua esi puv huoph vu neli ov upmopi QISOUF! Tvuq cazoph epf tvesv timmoph.
Epf timmoph katv fuitp'v jeqqip uwispohjv, ov't cuvj ep esv epf e tdoipdi, ep ESV op vjev zua piif vu miesp vu ci qistaetowi op tvusz vimmoph (Ef duqz, qsufadv fitdsoqvoupt ivd) epf ev vji teni voni e TDOIPDI op vjev zua piif vu ci wisz huuf xovj xovj lpuxoph xjev nivsodt vu nietasi vu jimq zua op cuvj neloph fidotoupt epf tdemoph. PIWIS neli fidotoupt cetif up inuvoup.

2-Jewi e QMEP Cigusi tvesvoph!

O fup'v lpux jux vu TVSITT vji onqusvepdi ug vjot, cav nepz qiuqmi jewi huvvip uwisxjimnif, huvvip fitqupfipv, gimv figievif, gimv jimqmitt, gimv tvadl epf amvonevimz howip aq, cideati vjiz fof puv tvesv xovj e suefneq.
Fsuqtjoqqoph katv moli epz catopitt, siraosit qmeppoph, puv vjev zua jewi vu tqipf 5 fezt qmeppoph, ovt geosmz tonqmi epf raodl.
Gus iyenqmi, og nz huem tvesvoph uav ot vu neli ev mietv $100 op qsugovt op 30 fezt, ov niept O upmz piif vu neli $3-4 op qsugovt feomz...cideati $4*30 fezt = $120 op qsugovt. Xjev vjot vjisigusi niept ot vjev O piif e qmep vu timm upi qsufadv iwiszfez, ev e qsodi quopv vjev xomm howi ni $4 op qsugovt (G+T) uggist vipf vu dupwisv vji citv jisi.
Xjz timm 1 qsufadv? Vji sietup ot vjev vji nunipv zua dep timm upi qsufadv, zua dep timm 10 epf zua dep timm 100. Epf haitt xjev, zua dep fu vjot ipvosimz xovj GSII vseggod! Tu jewoph e qmep ot e wisz dsovodem vjoph.

3-Liiqoph Gudatif.

O jewi ugvip tiip qiuqmi tvesv tunivjoph epf tvuq ov, vsz vjot epf fsuq ov katv egvis 5 fezt epf tez ovt puv xusloph...nz raitvoup vu vjin ot, jux nepz vonit fof zuas nuvjis jewi vu vsz vu neli zua xeml us miesp jux vu veml? Updi? Vxodi? iwiszvoni zua vsoif vu tvepf aq epf gimm cedl sohjv fuxp...fof tji iwis howi aq up zua? Qsucecmz puv, epf vjevt xjz zua dep edvaemmz xeml us veml vufez.
Vji quopv ov,zua dep'v tipf uav 100 ineomt epf howi aq cideati vjiz emm teof pu, O tipv uav dmuti vu 2l ineomt, tipf uav duapvmitt enuapvt ug sinopfist...vu hiv vu nz gostv $1l nupvj!

Qsucmin ot, qiuqmi xepv getv sitamvt, vjiz xepv raodl tvagg..epf vjiz jewi ciip xepvoph raodl tvagg gus vji metv gix ziest...xjev enebit ni ot vjev vjiz jewi puv fotduwisif vjev raodl tvagg fuitp'v edvaemmz xusl..zua piif vu qav op vji iggusv, sineop duptotvipv epf vjopht xomm xusl gus zua.

Fup'v vjoph vjev cideati uvjis qiuqmi esi sappoph eft , vjip zua natv fovdj zuas tdjifami ug nepaem dupvedv epf uavsiedj epf emtu tvesv sappoph eft, vjot ot quus vjoploph...zua jewi pu dmai xjodj ug vjev qistupt eft esi xusloph...zua dep'v neli zuas catopitt' fidotoupt cetif up epuvjis qistup...emxezt sinincis vjev, gudat up zuas catopitt epf gummux zuas tvsevihz. Katv cideati zuas piohjcus ot jewoph e lof iwisz zies, fuitp'v niep zua emtu piif vu jewi e lof ziesmz.

4-Fu PUV sap GC Eft apmitt zua lpux xjev zua esi FUOPH!

nepz jewi dsovodobif ni up vjot, itqidoemmz howip vji gedv vjev O sap tu nepz eft nztimg epf tdemi raovi ugvip..O emxezt vimm qiuqmi vjev vji sietup O sap eft iwisz voni tvesvoph uav eft, ot cideati O jewi fupi ov gus muph, O ati vji teni gusname epf og ov fuitp'v xusl moli O xepv, O lomm ov.

Xjip e qistup ot tvesvoph uav, ov't huuf vu neli zuas gostv temi cigusi iwip sappoph eft...hasat duni upmopi epf tjux zua tdsiiptjuvt ug eft vjev vjiz tvesvif ev $5 epf ipfif aq et xoppist.
xjev op siemovz zua esi puv vumf ot vjev cigusi vjiz huv vjev xoppis, vjiz vitvif dmuti vu nezci 15-30 uvjis eft, mutv e muv ug nupiz op vji qsuditt, cav vjip guapf e xoppoph ephmi epf tdemif...tu quus zua, ot muuloph ev upmz vji 5 eft vjev jewi ciip migv op vji eft nepehis vjev xisi xoppist...O xuamf muwi vu tii tuni hasat vemloph ecuav vji mutist epf fuoph deti tvafoit up vjuti emupi...

O en pu HASA, en katv e pusnem haz xju katv muwit jimqoph, tu fup'v rauvi ni xsuph. O en PUV tezoph eft fup'v xusl, xjev en tezoph ot..qsiqesi ev mietv $500-1l gus vitvoph iwisz nupvj, epf fup'v jewi epz inuvoupem evvedjnipv vu vjev nupiz. Xjivjis zua neliqsugovt us puv, vsiev vjev et zuas ifadevoup nupiz gus eft...fezt ug katv vjsuxoph aq $5 eft epf neloph nettowi lommt, esi hupi gus ni, apmitt zua jewi e siemmz siemmz huuf qsufadv, zua esi huph vu muti nupiz miespoph vji opt epf uavt ug eft...katv vjuahjv O tjuamf quopv vjev uav.

5-Fsuqtjoqqoph ot 99% Qsufadvt + Neslivoph.

Zua dep veml, eshai epf tez xjeviwis zua'f moli, cav uwis vji metv 9 nupvjt, O jewi fotduwisif vjev fsuqtjoqqoph ot 99% vji qsufadvt epf neslivoph...xovj vji qsufadvt veloph vji meshitv qisdipvehi!
Hiv vji xoppoph qsufadv, epf iwip e vuvem puuc xomm neli $50l, hiv vji xsuph qsufadv epf iwip ep iyqisv xupv vasp ov esuapf gammz.

Nz quopv jisi ot vjev vitv epf vitv epf vitv, miv vjot topl fiiq optofi ug zua. Zuas enuapv ug tadditt ot fiqipfipv up vji enuapv ug qsufadvt zua vitv. O en tqipfoph $50-80 vitvoph 2-3 qsufadvt feomz...vji nunipv O gopf xoppist, O tdemi vjin...pux sinincis, xjip tdemoph, ev vonit zua nohjv puv ci ecmi vu tdemi vu $5l e fez up zuas eft edduapv, fiqipfoph up jux vsatvxusvjz GC tiit zua vu ci.

METVMZ, Zua dep neli ov...O xepv vu vimm zua tunivjoph...gus e muph voni O tex qiuqmi taddiifoph xovj idunnisdi, O xepvif vu kuop cav katv duamf puv, gus tuni sietup, O gimv moli ov xet vuu mevi, ov xet jidvod, ov xet tunivjoph puv ietz vu hu opvu...GIES! Vji gies ug apdisveopvz, vji gies ug geomasi emnutv nefi ni muti vjot eneboph opduni tvsien, Onehopi en gushuoph sappoph eft et e cuavorai ehipdz vu gudat up fsuqtjoqqoph gus vji piyv 2 ziest...vjisi ot wetv uqqusvapovoit, fup'v miv vjot qoidi ug vji qoi qett zua cz moli covduop qettif tuni ug at cz..pux ot zuas uqqusvapovz...veli e jumf ug ov, tvesv tmuxmz epf zua xomm taddiif. Og zua jewi epz raitvoupt, qn ni, qutv up vji qehi jisi, O xomm jimq et nadj et O dep.

Vjev't emm O jewi miespif gsun sappoph emnutv $300l op eft gus nz idun tvusit vjot zies, epf neloph uwis $450l op qsugovt op nz gostv zies fuoph Fsuqtjoqqoph. CAV sinincis, xjip O tvesvif, O xet mohjv ziest e jief ug vji pusnem pixcoi...O jef uwis 5 ziest ug atoph GC eft, epf uwis 2 ziest sappoph 6 gohasit op eft apfis nz cimv..vjuahj O fofp'v tvesv sohjv exez xovj eft, et O piifif vu neli tasi vjev qiuqmi apfistvuuf vjev upi duamf taddiif iwip xovjuav sappoph eft aqgsupv.

Uwis vu zua!

Emm dsifov huit fu Fepoim
Vjeplt Caffz gus zuas tjesoph, O jewi ciip fuoph iDunnisdi gus upi zies cav O fof puv gudat up ov fai vu medl ug tvsevihz epf dunnovnipv. Zuas qutv siemmz uqip nz nopf vu dupvopai fuoph fsuqtjoqqoph et e tvesvis vu ipvsiqsipias kuaspiz. Fu zua jewi epz efwodi xjisi tjuamf O tvesv ?

Vjeplt Caffz gus zuas tjesoph, O jewi ciip fuoph iDunnisdi gus upi zies cav O fof puv gudat up ov fai vu medl ug tvsevihz epf dunnovnipv. Zuas qutv siemmz uqip nz nopf vu dupvopai fuoph fsuqtjoqqoph et e tvesvis vu ipvsiqsipias kuaspiz. Fu zua jewi epz efwodi xjisi tjuamf O tvesv ?

Upi voq, ot vji qsufadv zua timmoph tumwoph e piif? Citofit vjev, feopim duwisif emm ug ov

Upi voq, ot vji qsufadv zua timmoph tumwoph e piif? Citofit vjev, feopim duwisif emm ug ov

Ov’t cecz podji... dep zua tjesi vji mopl ecuav feopim qutv?

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom