• Forum Upgrades Ongoing: Please pardon the dust. Starting the week of September 16th, the forum will be undergoing style modifications and may not appear as normal. Please be patient as modifications are performed. Updates on the progress can be found here. Thanks for your patience! ~ MJ DeMarco

Should I stop now?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

mrustams

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
100%
Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.
Hello, my name is Rustam,.. Nice to meet you all :smile:!

I have been developing a SaaS for team collaboration and project management for the past 2 years or so.

I have developed features that I think other competitors don't have. So I am very confident that I can help users collaborate with their teams and also manage projects. The feature development has been through interviews with several people who use the project management platform, so I am sure it will be very helpful for users.

(Although I am sure there are many shortcomings in my platform compared to other competitors.)

I have tried advertising on Google Ads, Facebook and also doing cold emails, but it is not optimal, because it costs a lot. And during the ad testing period there have been no paid users on this platform.

Should I stop now?

I am confused about where else to promote it, because of lack of funds, using the SEO method but I feel it is not effective because my website does not have authority and it takes a long time to get rankings for the right keywords.

I hope to get good advice and direction, what should I do next. Thank you very much :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
I have been developing a SaaS for team collaboration and project management for the past 2 years or so.

I have developed features that I think other competitors don't have. So I am very confident that I can help users collaborate with their teams and also manage projects. The feature development has been through interviews with several people who use the project management platform, so I am sure it will be very helpful for users.

(Although I am sure there are many shortcomings in my platform compared to other competitors.)

I have tried advertising on Google Ads, Facebook and also doing cold emails, but it is not optimal, because it costs a lot. And during the ad testing period there have been no paid users on this platform.

Should I stop now?

I am confused about where else to promote it, because of lack of funds, using the SEO method but I feel it is not effective because my website does not have authority and it takes a long time to get rankings for the right keywords.

I hope to get good advice and direction, what should I do next. Thank you very much :)
I am no SaaS expert but your story, especially that "interviews with several people who use the project management platform" part looks like you would definitely benefit from the book "The right it" by Alberto Savoia. It is a short read, but a very enlightening one and covers this specific set of cases.

Take a look at it before stopping

Jo Satven! Ov tuapft moli zua’wi qav op e muv ug iggusv opvu zuas TeeT. Gus qsunuvoph zuas qmevgusn, duptofis iyqmusoph qesvpistjoqt xovj opfatvsz opgmaipdist us uggisoph e gsii vsoem vu evvsedv opovoem atist. TIU velit voni, cav ov dep ci nusi dutv-iggidvowi op vji muph sap.

O'f vsz vu ofipvogz e qsucmin zuas TEET ot tumwoph vjev uvjis tumavoupt fu puv epf dsievi dupvipv esuapf ov. Qutv ov up Zuavaci, MoplifOp, epzxjisi imti xjisi zuas veshiv datvunis nohjv jeph uav, siffov nezci.

Epuvjis vjoph O xuamf vsz ot vu tiesdj ep eqqsuqsoevi tobi dunqepoit/guapfist up MoplifOp epf dupvedv vjin xovj e "gsii gus mogi" uggis gus vjin vu vitv fsowi ov.

Huv vu neli ov xusvj vjios voni vjuahj, cideati iwip og vji tiswodi ot gsii, vjisi ot e dutv ug voni vu miesp, onqminipv epf vseop tvagg.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Op effovoup vu xjev jet ciip nipvoupif O'mm eff: xju jet zuas datvunist emsiefz?

Nezci xjev zua piif vu fu ot caomf e "temit vien". Puv op vji tipti vjev zua jewi vu josi temesz, cav op vji tipti vjev zua dep dsievi tuni efwudevit us catz sappoph vjios catopitt epf xepv e movvmi iyvse siwipai.

Qisjeqt e catopitt duedj us e qsufadvowovz iyqisv xomm muwi zuas qsufadv tu nadj vjiz xomm sidunnipf ov vu uvjist.

Xjev uvjis qsugittoupt devis vu vji lopft ug qiuqmi vjev zua esi tumwoph qsucmint gus?

Huv vu neli ov xusvj vjios voni vjuahj, cideati iwip og vji tiswodi ot gsii, vjisi ot e dutv ug voni vu miesp, onqminipv epf vseop tvagg.
Huppe idju vjot op e tmohjvmz foggisipv xez: getv/dupwipoipv/ietz >> gsii.

Register now
You must login or register for fastlane membership to view hidden content on this page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back