What's new

Six Weeks To Super Hero: Progress Pics

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
I have a few resources that I use for workout guides and nutrition education. Some of the best sources I've found are Testosterone Nation and Bryan Haycock.

On T-Nation, my go-to guy is Christian Thibaudeau. Around two weeks ago, I began the Six Weeks to Super Hero regimen.

Shout-out to Vigilante, advocate of the Ninth Law of Power.

Action makes them ask who you are. Action is what makes them chant your name. Action is what makes them remember your name. As Robert Greene states in The 48 Laws, action and demonstration are "there, before our eyes for us to see." OR: "The truth is generally seen, rarely heard," in the words of Baltasar Gracian.

On this site, I have unashamedly posted during the midst of the most painful moments of my life. And you know what? I'm glad I did, because in the thousands of words in those threads, it's like you're walking in my shoes, just see what it's like to be me. And that's what MJ replied to one of my posts. In essence, he said, "We're all going through it. Keep fighting."

It's like Pacino says in the Any Given Sunday speech: "You either sit here and get the shit kicked out of you, or you fight your way out of hell, one inch at a time."

Have you ever been so angry that it hurts? Like, the rage feels hotter than the liquid flames in the basement of hell, and the intensity of it makes it feel like something in you is warped? I'm talking so pissed that your mindset shifts to something borderline - or completely? - animalistic. After awhile,this ferocity eases into something more nuanced than anger, perhaps an emotional corollary to Sun-Tzu's concept of shih. In other words, your mind and body are always piqued, poised for attack, constantly in action mode. This allows you to channel all of this once seemingly uncontrollable irascible energy, honing it into a weapon for action.

Six Weeks to Superhero is profoundly painful, definitely the most physical pain I have felt. But this pain is exceedingly therapeutic. It involves lifting very heavy weights, along with explosive movements that not only train your muscles; the program trains your nervous system to kick into gear in a pretty sick way that you can't fully appreciate until you see and feel your strength start going through the roof.

I'm two weeks into the routine so far, and it feels as though my exterior is beginning to reflect my interior. The pain and rage I've felt helps get through the workouts. It's almost like the circumstances that sought to tear me down are giving me the power to build muscle, like the heat of the rage is burning fat, like what hasn't killed me is making me stronger.

My physical goals for the end of the summer:

1) Bench 300. Currently pushing up 225 on seven reps.

2) Be able to do 75 consecutive dips. Currently able to do 50.

3) Be able to do 30 consecutive pull ups. Currently able to do 23 on a good day.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jiz Djidl uav 3fnatdmikuaspiz.dun Vjiz esi vji citv ug vji citv, e muv ug huuf opgu up vjios tovi, emtu cufzsidunqutovoup.dun cz mzmi Ndfupemf.

Cuult
5/3/1 cz Kon Xipfmis
Tvesvoph Tvsiphvj cz Nesl Soqqvui
Cidunoph e taqqmi miuqesf cz Limmz Tvessiv

Vjiti situasdit jimqif e DSEQ vup up nz xiohjvmogvoph kuaspiz O onqsuwif xovj NEHPOVAFI ;)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom